1. Vinogradova E.V., Danilevskaya I.L. Amendments of 2020 to the Constitution of the Russian Federation. Constitutional control "Ex ante" as an institution of domestic and foreign constitutionalism // State and Law. 2020. No. 5. P. 7–18 (in Russ.).
2. Javakhanyan R.M. Judicial power: in search of constitutional balance // Modern law. 2020. No. 3. P. 6 - 13 (in Russ.).
3. Kleandrov M.I. Constitutional responsibility of the judge – the case of the day after tomorrow? // Journal of constitutional justice. 2012. No. 2 (26). P. 1 - 8 (in Russ.).
4. Kleandrov M.I. Responsibility of the judge. M., 2011. P. 494 - 511 (in Russ.).
5. Korsakov D.N. On amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation regulating the status and powers of judicial authorities // Ross. justice. 2020. No. 7. P. 55 - 58 (in Russ.).
6. Lebin B.D. Selection of training and certification of scientific personnel in the USSR. Questions of history and legal regulation. M. - L., 1966. P. 148 (Cit. by: Fedkin G.I. Legal issues of the organization of scientific work in the USSR. M., 1958. P. 234) (in Russ.).
7. Message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation (On the situation in the country and the main directions of domestic and foreign policy of the state). M., 2020. P. 43 (in Russ.).
8. Article – by-Article commentary on the Constitution of the Russian Federation / ed. by Yu. V. Kudryavtsev. M., 1996. P. 476 (author - Doctor of Law S.V. Bobotov) (in Russ.).
9. Stenichkin N.G. Ensuring the independence and independence of the judiciary in the context of the constitutional reform of 2020 // Lex Russica. Vol. 73. No. 5 (162). P. 41 - 52 (in Russ.).
10. Judicial systems of Europe and Eurasia: scientific and encyclopedic publication: in 3 vols. Vol. 1. Western and Northern Europe / ed. by R.A. Kurbanov, R.A. Gurbanov. M., 2019. P. 62 - 76 (in Russ.).
11. Ebzeev B.S. Actualization of the Constitution of Russia: collective image of amendments of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin and new meanings of the Basic Law // State and Law. 2020. No. 4. P. 7 - 24 (in Russ.).