1. Anisina K.T., Badmaev B.G., Bit-Shabo I.V., etc. Financial Law in the conditions of digital economy development / ed. by I.A. Tsindeliani. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
2. Volos A.A. Civil-legal essence of a smart contract // Yurist. 2019. No. 7. P. 23–28 (in Russ.).
3. Isaev E.A. Approaches to the formation of a model of state financial control in the Russian Federation // Budget. 2018. No. 9. P. 42 - 45 (in Russ.).
4. Isaev E.A. Approaches to digitalization of control in the financial and budgetary sphere // Budget. 2019. No. 5. P. 48 - 50 (in Russ.).
5. Ledneva Yu. V. The concept of digital budget under Russian legislation // Financial Law. 2019. No. 9. P. 8–11 (in Russ.).
6. Leskina E.I. Application of blockchain technologies in the sphere of labor // Yurist. 2018. No. 11 (in Russ.).
7. Morozov A.E. Changing the financial control model in the context of digital transformation // Yerald of Kutafin University (MSAL). 2019. No. 7. P. 22 - 26 (in Russ.).
8. Nam K.V. Legal problems related to the use of blockchain // Judge. 2019. No. 2. P. 24–27 (in Russ.).
9. Savelyev A. I. Some risks of tokenization and blockchainization of civil law relations // Law. 2018. No. 2. P. 36–51 (in Russ.).
10. Sigalov K.E., Salin P.B., Chuvalnikova A.S. Application of blockchain technology in law, politics and public Administration in Russia // Herald of the Peoples' friendship University of Russia. Ser.: Legal Sciences. 2018. Vol. 22. No. 4. P. 565 - 580 (in Russ.).
11. Tsindeliani I.A. Legal nature of digital financial assets: private law aspect // Yurist. 2019. No. 3 (in Russ.).
12. Dinh T.T.A., Wang J., Chen G., etc. Blockbench: a framework for analyzing private blockchains, in Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Management of Data, 2017. P. 1085 - 1100.
No posts found