1. Grets G. History of the Jews from ancient times to the present. Vol. 1. Odessa, 1906. P. 73, 74 (in Russ.).
2. Kashenov V.P. The legal regime of the death penalty as an exceptional measure of criminal punishment // The right to the death penalty: collected papers. M., 2004. P. 138–147 (in Russ.).
3. Kleandrov M.I. On metocopramide and other absolute evidence in criminal process // State and Law. 2019. No. 9. P. 7 - 16.
4. Kryvelev I.A. The Bible: historical and critical analysis. M., 1985. P. 190 (in Russ.).
5. Mikhlin A.S. Capital punishment: history, modernity, future. M., 2000 (in Russ.).
6. The right to the death penalty: collected papers. M., 2004 (in Russ.).
7. Soroko V. "Vitebsk case" or two-faced Themis. Minsk, 1993 (in Russ.).
8. Terekhin V.A. The court in the state-legal mechanism of ensuring human rights and freedoms: theory and practice. M., 2013 (in Russ.).
9. Khomenko N.N. Problems of constitutional and legal regulation of the death penalty in the Russian Federation: dis. ... PhD in Law. Volgograd, 2004 (in Russ.).
10. Shelkoplyas N.A. The death penalty in Russia: the history of formation and development (IX –mid XIX century). Minsk, 2000 (in Russ.).
11. Shiltsov S.V., Malko A.V. The death penalty in Russia. History. Politics. Law. M., 2003 (in Russ.).