1. Abdulloev P.S. Materials on international cooperation in the field of criminal procedure of Post-Soviet countries. Dushanbe, 2017 (in Russ.).
2. Bykova E.F. Modern processes of convergence and separation of the main legal systems. M., 2012. P. 171 (in Russ.).
3. The Criminal Procedure Code has been amended on extradition. URL: http://loyer.com.ua/ru/v-upk-vneseny-izmeneniya-ob-ekstraditsii/ (in Russ.)
4. The VRU adopted a Law on facilitating extradition. URL: https://day.kyiv.ua/ru/news/021018-vru-prinyala-zakon-ob-uproshchenii-ekstradicii (in Russ.)
5. Entered into force the law on the simplification of extradition. URL: https://www.ukrinform.ru/rubric-polytics/2572594-vstupil-v-silu-zakon-ob-uprosenii-ekstradicii.html (in Russ.)
6. Idiev F.F., Radzhabov F.N. Mechanism of extradition in the European Union and CIS countries: comparative legal analysis // The legal life. 2015. No. 4 (12). P. 54 (in Russ.).
7. Kachalova O.V. Accelerated proceedings in the criminal process of post-Soviet States // International Criminal Law and international justice. 2015. No. 4. P. 11 (in Russ.).
8. Klimova E.A. Simplification of the extradition procedure: the experience of the European Union // International Criminal Law and international justice. 2010. No. 1. P. 26 - 28 (in Russ.).
9. Nesterenko S.S. Trends in the development of the Institute of legal assistance in criminal cases in the XXI century // Almanac of International Law. 2010. No. 2. P. 290 (in Russ.).
10. The Prosecutor's Office has agreed with the Council of Europe on simplified extradition. URL: https://rg.ru/2015/02/24/ekstradicia-site.html (in Russ.)
11. Safarov N.A. European arrest warrant in the mechanism of legal regulation in criminal cases of the European Union member States // Jurisprudence. 2007. No. 1. P. 93 - 111 (in Russ.).
12. Charles R. Muslim Law. M., 1959. P. 44 (in Russ.).