1. III International scientific conference "Language, law and society in the coordinates of mass media". URL: https://izak.ru/institute/announcements/iii-mezhdunarodnaya-nauchnaya-konferentsiya-yazyk-pravo-i-obshchestvo-v-koordinatakh-massmedia/ (in Russ.).
2. Actual problems of Information Law: Textbook / ed. by I.L. Bachilo, M.A. Lapina. 2nd ed., rev. M., 2019 (Master's and postgraduate studies) (in Russ.).
3. Arkhipov V.V., Naumov V.B. On some issues of theoretical grounds for the development of legislation on robotics: aspects of will and legal personality // Law. 2017. No. 5. P. 157–170 (in Russ.).
4. Afinogenov D.A., Polyakova T.A. System of strategic planning documents: problems and prospects // Herald of the Academy of law and management. 2017. No. 3 (48). P. 22 - 32 (in Russ.).
5. Efremov A.A. Special legal regimes for conducting experiments in public administration // Constitutionalism and state studies. 2019. No. 2. P. 29 - 34 (in Russ.).
6. Efremov A.A., Dobrolyubova E.I., Talapina E.V., Yuzhakov V.N. Experimental legal regimes: foreign experience and Russian start / scientific ed. V.N. Yuzhakov. M., 2020 (Scientific reports: state management) (in Russ.).
7. Zorkin V.D. The civilization of law and development of Russia. 2nd ed., rev. and updated. M., 2016. P. 254, 255 (in Russ.).
8. AI and control of Covid-19 coronavirus. The review conducted by the Secretariat of the CAHAI. URL: https://www.coe.int/en/web/artificial-intelligence/ii-i-kontrol-koronavirusa-kovid-19 (in Russ.).
9. Kovaleva N.N. Trends in the development of legal regulation of digital transformations // Information Law. 2019. No. 4. P. 45, 46 (in Russ.).
10. The Ministry of communications does not exclude the introduction of the Digital Code in Russia. URL: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3421372 (in Russ.).
11. Polyakova T.A., Boychenko I.S. Information security through the prism of the national project "Digital economy": legal problems and vectors of solutions // Law and State: theory and practice. 2019. No. 2. P. 97 - 100 (in Russ.).
12. Polyakova T.A., Minbaleev A.V. Digital innovations and problems of development of the mechanism of legal regulation in Russia // Information Law. 2019. No. 4. P. 12 - 15 (in Russ.).
13. Polyakova T.A., Minbaleev A.V., Krotkova N.V. Review of the International scientific and practical conference "Information space: ensuring information security and law" - the First Bachilovskie readings // State and Law. 2018. No. 9. P. 138 - 148. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690001525-9 (in Russ.).
14. Savenkov A.N. State and law in the period of crisis of modern civilization. M., 2020. P. 7 (in Russ.).
15. Stepin V.S. Modern civilizational crises and problems of new development strategies. M., 2018. P. 9, 24, 27 (in Russ.).
16. The Third International scientific-practical conference "Bachilovskie readings". URL: http://www.igpran.ru/konferentsii/programma-meropriyatiy/7318/ (in Russ.).
17. Digital Law: Textbook / under the General editorship of V.V. Blazheyev, M.A. Egorova. M., 2020. P. 39 - 44 (in Russ.).
18. Chun A. In a time of coronavirus, China’s investment in AI is paying off in a big way. URL: https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/article/3075553/time-coronavirus-chinas-investment-ai-paying-big-way?fbclid=IwAR3JdxPGOGaZ641HBCA-t2aasnXM9VgOSSZMYCtSfb2eGZDinOOpSWyJeVo
19. COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO. URL: https://covid19responsefund.org/
20. Déclaration sur la désinformation concernant le coronavirus. URL: https://www.unicef.fr/article/declaration-sur-la-desinformation-concernant-le-coronavirus-0
21. Fedorov A., Nikolskaia K., Ivanov S., etc. Traffic flow estimation with data from a video surveillance camera // Journal of Big Data. Vol. 6. 2019. № 1. Art. 73. DOI: 10.1186/s40537-019-0234-z
22. Hanrahan M. Coronavirus: China deploys drones with cameras, loudhailers to chastise people for unsafe behavior. URL: https://abcnews.go.com/International/coronavirus-china-deploys-drones-cameras-loudhailers-chastise-people/story%3Fid%3D68746989&usg=ALkJrhhqTNZrQpmLIp_9xqMb82GVgzsklw
23. Jourdan A. AI ambulances and robot doctors: China seeks digital salve to ease hospital strain. URL: https/www.reuters.com/article/us-china-healthcare-tech/ai-ambulances-and-robot-doctors-china-seeks-digital-salve-to-ease-hospital-strain-idUSKBN1JO1VB
24. Kulikova A.A. Digital law as a nascent branch of Russian law // Proceedings of the 1st International Scientific Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2019). May 2019. URL: https://doi.org/10.2991/mtde-19.2019.86
25. McCue TJ. Would You Download A Mobile App to Detect the Coronavirus? URL: https/www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2020/02/12/would-you-download-a-mobile-app-to-detect-the-coronavirus/#7c171c631bde
26. Petropoulos G. Artificial intelligence in the fight against COVID-19. URL: https://www.bruegel.org/2020/03/artificial-intelligence-in-the-fight-against-covid-19/
27. Ramiah Devanand 科技助力抗击2019冠状病毒病的10种方式 [10 ways that technology can help fight coronavirus in 2019]. URL: https://www.cn.undp.org/content/china/zh/home/ourperspective/ourperspectivearticles/2020/10-ways-technology-is-helping-to-fight-the-coronavirus.html
28. Statement on Freedom of expression and information in times of crisis by the Council of Europe’s Committee of experts on media environment and reform (MSI-REF). URL: https://www.coe.int/en/web/freedom-expression/statement-on-freedom-of-expression-and-information-in-times-of-crisis-by-the-council-of-europe-s-committee-of-experts-on-media-environment-and-reform-msi-ref-
29. UN tackles “infodemic” of misinformation and cybercrime in COVID-19 crisis. URL: https://www.un.org/en/un-coronavirus-communications-team/un-tackling-‘infodemic’-misinformation-and-cybercrime-covid-19
30. U.N. Chief Antonio Guterres: Misinformation About COVID-19 Is the New Enemy. URL: https://time.com/5811939/un-chief-coronavirus-misinformation/
31. Wu J. How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Fight Coronavirus. URL: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2020/03/19/how-artificial-intelligence-can-help-fight-coronavirus/
32. Yuval Noah Harari: the world after coronavirus. URL: https://www.ft.com/content/19d90308-6858-11ea-a3c9-1fe6fedcca75
No posts found