1. Alekseev S.S. Law and legal system // Jurisprudence. 1980. No. 1. P. 32 (in Russ.).
2. Amelin R.V. State and municipal information systems in the Russian Information Iaw: theoretical and legal analysis / ed. by S.E. Channov. M., 2018. P. 99, 100 (in Russ.).
3. Amelin R.V., Channov S.E. Automated information system as the "source of law" // Information Law. 2008. No. 2. P. 23 – 26 (in Russ.).
4. Amelin R.V., Channov S.E. Transformation of law under the influence of digital technologies: new requirements for the training of lawyers // Izvestiya Saratov un-t. New ser. "Economy. Management. Law. 2019. No. 2. P. 200 - 203 (in Russ.).
5. Baitin M.I. The essence of law. The modern normative legal understanding is on the verge of two centuries. Saratov, 2001. P. 331 (in Russ.).
6. Barsukov A. Yu. The cyclical nature of the transformation of law and the legal system of society: theoretical and methodological foundations of research // Lex Russia. 2019. No. 7. P. 85 - 92 (in Russ.).
7. Berzhel Zh.-L. General theory of law / under the general editorship of V.I. Danilenko; transl. from French. M., 2000. P. 181, 182, 199, 200, 202 (in Russ.).
8. Berman G.J. The Western Tradition of Law: The Era of Formation. 2nd ed. M., 1998. P. 28, 38 (in Russ.).
9. Vasiliev A.M. Legal categories: methodological aspects of the development of the system of categories of the theory of law. M., 1976. P. 14, 43 (in Russ.).
10. Vitushko V.A. Evolution of law // Law and democracy: collection of scientific works. Minsk, 2013. Issue 24 (2013). P. 47 - 68 (in Russ.).
11. Vitushko V.A. Evolution of legal entities and their role in society // Actual problems of Civil Law. 2014. No. 1 (3). P. 75 (in Russ.).
12. Voynikanis E.A. Intellectual property law in the digital age: the paradigm of balance and flexibility. M., 2013 (in Russ.).
13. Voronov A.F. Civil process: the evolution of dispositivity. M., 2007 (in Russ.).
14. Gerasimova N.P. Genesis of law // Herald of the Ural institute of economics, management and law. 2015. No. 2. P. 82 - 85 (in Russ.).
15. Dolina I.O. On the transformation of approaches to the study of the concept of "law" in the domestic theoretical and legal science // Humanities, socio-economic and social sciences. 2019. No. 4. P. 109 (in Russ.).
16. Eremyan E.V. Tax policy in the process of transformation of the traditional legal system of Great Britain and Northern Ireland // Law and politics. 2007. No. 11 (in Russ.).
17. Zakharova L.I. Lex mercatoria and lex sportiva: features, similarities and differences // Lex Russica. 2019. No. 11. P. 78 (in Russ.).
18. Kartskhiya A.A. Digital rights and law enforcement // Monitoring of law Enforcement. 2019. No. 2. P. 43 (in Russ.).
19. Kostyukov A.N. The newest evolution of Municipal Law // State power and local self-government. 2014. No. 12. P. 28 (in Russ.).
20. Small academic dictionary. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/mas/%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F (in Russ.)
21. Markova-Murashova S.A., Martynov V.F. The legal system: problematic aspects of evolution // History of the state and law. 2007. No. 8 (in Russ.).
22. Mironov V.V. Transformation of economics, Politics and law in the context of globalization // Vestnik RAS. 2016. Vol. 86. No. 2. P. 99 - 107 (in Russ.).
23. Nefedov S.I. Influence of globalization on the evolution of law // Herald of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. 2009. No. 13. P. 77 - 80 (in Russ.).
24. The New Philosophical Encyclopedia: v 4 vols. M., 2000 - 2001 (in Russ.).
25. Ozhegov S.I., Shvedova N. Yu. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. M., 1992 (in Russ.).
26. Polyakova T.A., Minbaleev A.V., Krotkova N.V. New vectors of Information law development in the conditions of the civilizational crisis and digital transformation // State and Law. 2020. No. 5. P. 75 - 87. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690009678-7 (in Russ.).
27. Polyakova T.A., Minbaleev A.V., Krotkova N.V. Review of the International scientific and practical conference "Information Space: ensuring information security and Law" - The First Bachilov Readings // State and Law. 2018. No. 9. DOI: 10.31857/S013207690001525-9 (in Russ.).
28. Polyakova T.A., Minbaleev A.V., Naumov V.B. Foresight-session "Information security in the XXI century: challenges and legal regulation" // Proceedings of the ISL RAS. 2018. Vol. 13. No. 5. P. 194 (in Russ.).
29. Reed E. The evolution of Scottish law as a mixed legal system // Herald of Civil Law. 2015. No. 4. P. 144 - 178 (in Russ.).
30. Saurin A.A. Digitalization as a factor of transformation of law // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2019. No. 8. P. 26 - 31 (in Russ.).
31. Sinyukov V.N. Digital law and problems of stage transformation of the Russian legal system // Lex Russica. 2019. No. 9 (154). P. 9 - 18 (in Russ.).
32. Skurko E.V. On the question of evolutionary patterns in the history and genesis of law // History of the state and law. 2009. No. 17. P. 35 - 41 (in Russ.).
33. Skurko E.V. Some historical and philosophical aspects of the genesis of law as an element of culture // History of the state and law. 2010. No. 19. P. 44 (in Russ.).
34. Starzhenetskiy V.V. International courts and the transformation of national legal systems // International justice. 2013. No. 3. P. 64 - 77 (in Russ.).
35. Tanimov O.V. Transformation of legal relations in the conditions of digitalization // Actual problems of Russ. law. 2020. Vol. 15. No. 2. P. 13, 14 (in Russ.).
36. Theory of state and law: course of lectures / ed. by N.I. Matuzov and A.V. Mal’ko. M., 2004. P. 178, 179, 183, 185 (in Russ.).
37. Theory of state and law: textbook for the faculty of law / ed. by A.S. Pigolkin. M., 2003 (in Russ.).
38. Khabrieva T. Ya., Chernogor N.N. Law in the conditions of digital reality // Journal of Russian law. 2018. No. 1. P. 85, 94–96 (in Russ.).
39. Tsechoev V.K., Shvanderova A.R. Theory of State and law: textbook. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
40. Shishkin V.V. Continuation of the discussion on the role of the theory of state and law // History of the state and law. 2014. No. 8. P. 57 (in Russ.).
41. Lessig L. The Law of the Horse: What Cyberlaw Might Teach. P. 507, 508. URL: https://cyber.harvard.edu/works/lessig/finalhls.pdf (дата обращения: 15.03.2020).
42. Phillimore J.G. Private Law among the Romans from the Pandects. London, 1863 (Reprinted by Adamant Media Corp., 2000). P. 16 - 18.
43. Weimar R., Leidig G. Evolution, Kultur und Rechtssystem: Beitrage zur new political ecology. Wien, 2002. S. 36.
No posts found