1. Korolev S.V. On the question of legal structuralism // Proceedings of the ISL of the RAS. 2013. No. 4. P. 196–202 (in Russ.).
2. Basic legal concepts of W. Hofeld / comp. and transl. from English A.A. Gaydamakin under the scientific. ed. by M.V. Antonov. SPb., 2016 (in Russ.).
3. Umnova I.A. On the modern understanding of the Constitution of the Russian Federation in the context of the doctrines of constitutionalism and judicial law enforcement practice // State and Law. 2014. No. 11. P. 18–26 (in Russ.).
4. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A. General principles of law in Constitutional Law and International Law: topical issues of theory and judicial practice. M., 2019. P. 121–126 (in Russ.).
5. Shustrov D.G. Essential constitution is: Constitution of the Russian Federation in the focus of theories of the Constitution of the XX - XXI centuries // Comparative constitutional review. 2017. No. 4. P. 124 - 141; No. 5. P. 78–93 (in Russ.).
6. Bloom B.S. (ed.). Taxonomy of educational objectives: The classification of educational goals: Handbook I, cognitive domain. NY., 1956).
7. Helmke G. and Levitsky’s S. Informal Institutions and Democracy (John Hopkins 2006). P. 17.
8. Kola A. Abductive reasoning in law: taxonomy and inference to the best explanation. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265848473_Abductive_Reasoning_in_Law_Taxonomy_and_Inference_to_the_Best_Explanation (дата обращения : 23.08.2019).
9. Lawrence A. Constitutional Theories: A Taxonomy and (Implicit) Critique (June 11, 2013). San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 13-120. URL: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2277790 (дата обращения: 23.08.2019).
10. Pozas Loyo A. What is “constitutional efficacy”?: conceptual obstacles for research on the effects of constitutions // Mexican law review. Vol. IX. No. 1.
11. Реirce Ch. S. Collected Papers / ed. by Ch. Hartshome, P. Weiss, A.W. Burks: in vols. 1 - 8. Vol. 1. Cambridge, 1931 - 1958. P. 538.
No posts found