1. Avakyan S.A. Constitutional Law of Russia: training course: in 2 vol. Vol. 2. M., 2005. P. 28 - 42, 44 (in Russ).
2. Avakian S.A. Reflections of a constitutionalist: selected articles. M., 2010. Pp. 195 (in Russ.).
3. Avtonomov A.S. Constitutional (state) Law of foreign countries: Textbook. M., 2012. P. 9 (in Russ.).
4. Antonenko A.P. Problems of implementation of the Treaty on establishing the Union State // Vestnik RSTEM. 2007. No. 1. P. 124 - 128 (in Russ.).
5. Baburin S.N. A political science: proceedings. M., 2010. P. 400 (in Russ.).
6. Baburin S.N. The world of empires: the territory of the state and the world order. 2nd ed. Moscow, 2010. P. 75 - 79 (in Russ.).
7. Bayer V.R. On Hegel's Philosophy of Law // Questions of Philosophy. 1968. No. 2. P. 65 (in Russ.).
8. Bayramov F.D. ogly. Correlation of functions of the state and regional interstate associations (Modern theoretical and legal problems). M., 2004. P. 143 (in Russ.).
9. Bartsits I.N. Reform of public administration in Russia: legal aspect. M., 2008. P. 1215 (in Russ.).
10. Bondar N.S. The Constitution of Russia in the modern era of global change: from political illusions to legal realism. M., 2018. P. 23 - 28 (in Russ.).
11. Vasilevich G.A. Constitutional Law of the Republic of Belarus: textbook. Minsk, 2016. P. 6, 7, 1428 (in Russ.).
12. Vishnyakov V.G. On the correlation of norms of International and Constitutional Law (on the example of Belarus and Russia) // Journal of Russian law. 2002. No. 9 (in Russ.).
13. Military doctrine of the Union state. Approved by the Resolution of the Supreme State Council of the Union State of December 26, 2001 No. 8 // Union state. collection of basic normative legal documents: in 2 parts. Part 2 / Standing Committee of the Union State. Minsk, 2013. P. 284 (in Russ.).
14. Gavrilenko V.G. Fundamentals of political science. Minsk, 2000. P. 34 (in Russ.).
15. Gavrilenko V.G., Adavic N. and. Izotko V.P. Law: terms, concepts, definitions. Minsk, 1998. P. 334 (in Russ.).
16. Gradovsky A.D. The Beginning of Russian State law: in 2 vols. On the state structure. M., 2006. P. 51 (in Russ.).
17. Gumilev L.N. Ancient Russia and the great steppe. M., 2012. P. 121 (in Russ.).
18. David R., Joffre-Spinozi K. The principal legal systems of our time / translated from French V.A. Tumanov. M., 2009. P. 25 (in Russ.).
19. Jessop B. State: past, present and future / translated from English. S. Moiseev; under scientific. ed. D. Karasev. M., 2019. P. 109, 301, 303, 304 (in Russ.).
20. Dobrynin N.M. Urgent tasks of development of the Russian model of federalism: ontological discourse on systemic properties of the Federation // State and Law. 2017. No. 9. P. 3444 (in Russ.).
21. Dolgolev V.B. Integration of Belarus and Russia - results, experience, prospects // National interests. 2006. No. 2. P. 23 - 27 (in Russ.).
22. Zabeyvorota A.I. Integration law in the Federal government // National interests. 2002. No. 4. P. 26 - 28 (in Russ.).
23. Zorkin V.D. Law against chaos. 2nd ed., revised and additional. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
24. Zorkin V.D. Civilization of law and development of Russia. 2nd ed., revised and additional. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
25. Ivanov R.L. The ratio of the state and society (the problem of the substrate of the state) // Bulletin of the Omsk state University. Ser. «Law». 2015. No. 2. P. 10 (in Russ.).
26. Ivshina I.N. The creation of a Federal state: a comparative legal study. M., 2014. P. 58 - 95, 147 - 168 (in Russ.).
27. Integration law: Textbook / executive ed. S. Yu. Kashkin. M., 2017. P. 363 (in Russ.).
28. Internationalization of Constitutional Law: modern trends / ed. N.V. Varlamova and T.A. Vasilyeva. M., 2017. P. 76152 (in Russ.).
29. Isaev I.A. Law and Revolution. The legal basis of the revolutionary myth. M., 2019. P. 53 (in Russ.).
30. To the United State: on the creation of the Russian-Belarusian Union State / ed. by G.V. Osipov and S.N. Baburin. M., 2001. P. 339353 (in Russ.).
31. Kalyuta A., Anishchenko E. Alexander Suvorov: for Russia the hero, for Belarus-the Punisher // Grandfathers: digest of publications about the Belarusian history. Vol. 12 / comp., scientific ed. by A. E. Taras. Minsk, 2013. P. 45 - 65.
32. Kerimov A.D., Kuksin I.N. Strong state as a determining factor of social development. M., 2017. P. 58 (in Russ.).
33. Kerimov D.A. Methodology of law (Subject, functions, problems of Philosophy of Law). M., 2000. P. 446 (in Russ.).
34. Kirill, Metropolitan of Smolensk and Kaliningrad. Freedom and responsibility: in search of harmony. Human rights and human dignity. M., 2008. P. 96 (in Russ.).
35. Komarova V.V. Social well-being of the person: constitutional value // Social well-being of the person: legal parameters: collection of articles / executive ed. V.V. Komarova. M., 2019. P. 3335 (in Russ.).
36. Kostenko V.I. Russian state and law in the system of political culture. Omsk, 2008. P. 74 (in Russ.).
37. Krasinsky V.V. Protection of state sovereignty. M., 2017. P. 115 - 121, 130, 131 (in Russ.).
38. Lazarev V.V. The search for the state (scientific and journalistic essay) // Lazarev V.V. Elected. proceedings: in 3 vols. From the history of political thought. M., 2010. P. 380 (in Russ.).
39. The legend of Masherov // Dedy: digest of publications about Belarusian history. Vol. 13 / comp., scientific ed. by A.E. Taras. Minsk, 2014. P. 184 - 192.
40. Loginov A.V. The power of faith. M., 2005. P. 242 (in Russ.).
41. Lukasheva E.A. Transformational processes of the XXI century: institutional context. Proceedings of ISL RAS. Vol. 13. 2018. No. 5. P. 12 (in Russ.).
42. Lukyanov A.I. Parliamentarism in Russia (Questions of history, theory and practice). M., 2010. P. 273 (in Russ.).
43. Malko A.V., Gulyakov A.D., Salomatin A. Yu. Federalism in the historical and state dimension // State and Law. 2018. No. 12. P. 116 - 118 (in Russ.).
44. Malko A.V., Krotkova N.V., Salomatin A. Yu. Review of the All-Russian scientific Conference in the form of a "The Round Table"of the journals "State and Law" and "Legal policy and legal life" on the topic "Federalism: evolution and current state" // State and Law. 2016. No. 12. P. 111117 (in Russ.).
45. Mamut L. S. The state as a publicly organized people // Yearbook of the Russian law. M., 2000 (in Russ.).
46. Mamut L.S. Polymodality of law // Proceedings of ISL RAS. 2013. No. 4. P. 8 (in Russ.).
47. Marchenko M.N. Legal state and civil society (Theoretical and legal research): Textbook. M., 2019. P. 290, 637 (in Russ.).
48. Mikhaleva N.A. Legal problems of creation of the UnionSstate of Russia and Belarus // State and Law. 2002. No. 6. P. 14 - 21 (in Russ.).
49. Morozova L.A. Modern reading of the theory of state sovereignty // State and Law. 2017. No. 2. P. 5561 (in Russ.).
50. Nesmeyanova S.E. On the issue of "joint management" // Modern problems of constitutional and municipal construction: the experience of Russia and foreign countries: materials of International studies. science. Conf. Moscow, March 10 - 13, 2010 / executive ed. S.A. Avakyan. M., 2010. P. 221 (in Russ.).
51. Nikish E. Empire without idea // Political writings / translated from the German: A.P. Shurbelev, D.V. Kuznitsyn, M. Wargin. SPb., 2011. P. 144154 (in Russ.).
52. Ovchinnikov A.I., Mamychev A. Yu., Manastyrny A.V., Tyurin M.E. Legal archetypes in the legal policy of Russia. Rostov n/D., 2009. P. 198 (in Russ.).
53. Polenina S.V. Russian legal system and International Law: modern problems of interaction // State and Law. 1996. No. 2. P. 4 (in Russ.).
54. Law of the Union state of Belarus and Russia: Textbook: in 2 v. / executive ed. by R.A. Kurbanov. Vol. 1. M., 2018. P. 8, 15 - 17, 70, 71, 144, 145 (in Russ.).
55. Provalinskaya N. Passionaries not folded // Grandparents: digest of publications about Belarusian history. Vol. 13 / comp., scientific. ed. by A.E. Taras. P. 296 (in Russ.).
56. Draft Constitutional act of the Union state [Electronic resource] - Access mode: URL: https://www.postkomsg.com/news/various/170103/ (accessed: 30.06.2019) (in Russ.).
57. Putin V.V. Interview to the financial Times [Electronic resource] - Access mode: URL: https://0,www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/60836 (accessed: 30.06.2019) (in Russ.).
58. Erasmus of Rotterdam. Education of the Christian sovereign. M., 2010. P. 80 (in Russ.).
59. Salikov M.S. Defects in Constitutional Law and Federal construction // Gaps and defects in Constitutional Law and ways of their elimination: materials of International studies. science. Conf. The faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow state. Moscow, 28 - 31 March 2007 / ed. by S.A. Avakyan. M., 2008. P. 382 (in Russ.).
60. Modern state in the era of global transformations: analytical report / I.M. Ragimov, S.N. Baburin, Yu. V. Golik [et al.] SPb., 2019. P. 305 - 310, 335 - 337 (in Russ.).
61. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Vectors of management in the focus of law // Questions of state and municipal management. 2019. No. 1. P. 146, 155 (in Russ.).
62. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Legal sovereignty: spheres and guarantees // Journal of the Russian law. 2013. No. 3. P. 5, 9 (in Russ.).
63. Tsepova A.E. Legal regulation of tax and currency-legal obligations of individuals-property owners abroad // Proceedings of ISL RAS. Vol. 14. 2019. No. 1. P. 141165 (in Russ.).
64. Chernyavskaya Yu. Long journey to myself // Grandparents: digest of publications about Belarusian history. Vol. 1-5 / comp., scientific ed. by A.E. Taras. Minsk, 2013. P. 310 (in Russ.).
65. Chicherin B.N. General State Law / ed. and with preface V.A. Tomsinov. M., 2006. P. 194, 195 (in Russ.).
66. Shabalov V.I. Union Ûtate of Belarus and Russia as a form of associated Federation // Law in contemporary Belarusian society: collection of scientific works. Issue 3 / ed. by V.I. Semenov. Minsk, 2008. P. 6, 8, 9 (in Russ.).
67. Schelling F. The system of transcendental idealism // Schelling F. Compositions: in 2 vols. M., 1987. P. 456 (in Russ.).
68. Shipchenko S.A. Stubs for economic integration of the Union State // University Vestnik (Smolensk). 2016. No. 1. Special issue: "Civilizational foundations of statehood of Russia and Belarus". P. 170, 177 (in Russ.).
69. Shmakov R.V. To the question of political and legal aspects of the formation of supranationality on the example of the law of the European Union // Legal system of modern Russia: problems and prospects of overcoming them: materials IV All-Russia. Conf. students, post-graduates and young scientists, Kolomna, 17 - 18 May, 2013. Kolomna, 2013. P. 121, 122 (in Russ.).
70. Schmitt K. Homos of the Earth in the law of peoples jus publicum europaeum. SPb., 2008. P. 179 (in Russ.).
71. Shulzhenko Yu. L. The concept of "parliamentarism" in the domestic science of state law in the pre-revolutionary period. 2015. No. 5. P. 36 (in Russ.).
72. Yatskevich Ya. S. Fundamentals of the ideology of the Belarusian state: a course of intensive training. Minsk, 2007. P. 168 (in Russ.).
73. Yashchenko A.S. Philosophy of Law of Vladimir Solovyov. Theory of federalism. SPb., 1999. P. 198 (in Russ.).
No posts found