1. Alekseev S.S. General theory of law. Vol. II. Sec. 8. P. 101. M., 1982 (in Russ.).
2. Bunge M. Causality. M., 1962. P. 64 (in Russ.).
3. Korostelev V. Yu. Relevance of application of risk management system at sea checkpoints. URL: https://www.alta.ru/expert_opinion/32389/
4. Krutova S.A. Regulation of cross-border electronic trade. M., 2019. P. 17 (in Russ.).
5. Kudryavtsev V.N. Causal relationship in the legal sphere. Methodological problems of Soviet legal science. M., 1980. P. 28, 46 (in Russ.).
6. International customs law: textbook. the allowance / under the ed. of S.O. Shokhin, A. Yu. Kazankov. M., 2019. P. 225 (in Russ.).
7. Portansky A.P. On the prospects of interregional trade agreements // World of the new economy. 2017. No. 3. P. 21 (in Russ.).
8. Shchipkov V.A. Some aspects of B. Hettne's concept "New regionalism" // Historical and socio-educational thought. 2015. No. 4. P. 41 (in Russ.).
9. Altemoller F. How do the changing international trade relations impact on public administration? // World Customs Journal. 2018. ¹ 1. P. 17, 19.
10. Corcuera Santamaria S. CADENA, a blockchain enabled solution for the implementation of Mutual Recognition Arrangements/Agreements // WCO News. 2018. ¹ 87. URL: https://mag.wcoomd.org/magazine/wco-news-87/cadena-a-blockchain-enabled-solution-for-the-implementation-of-mutual-recognition-arrangements-agreements/
11. Okazaki Y. Unveiling the Potential of Blockchain for Customs. URL: http://www.wcoomd.org/en/topics/research/activities-and-programmes/research_series.aspx
12. Ptashkina M. Facilitation 2.0: E-Commerce and Trade in the Digital Age. Geneva, 2018.
13. The WCO is dedicating 2019 to the swift and smooth cross-border movement of goods, people and means of transport, with the slogan SMART borders for seamless Trade, Travel and Transport. URL: http://www.wcoomd.org/en/about-us/international-customs-day/icd-2019.aspx
14. Use of the ICT WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation. World Customs Organization June 2018. URL: http://www.wcoomd.org/-/media/wco/public/global/pdf/topics/wto-atf/use-of-ict-in-the-implementation-of-the-wto-tfa_en.pdf?db=web
15. Wolffgang Í.-Ì., Rogmann À. On the future of the WCO Revised Kyoto Convention // WCO News. 2019. ¹ 88. Ð. 79, 80.
16. Working Group on the comprehensive review of the Revised Kyoto Convention. URL: http://www.wcoomd.org/en/about-us/wco-working-bodies/procedures_and_facilitation/wg_comprehensive_review_rkc.aspx
17. WTO wrestles with relevance in age of ecommerce // Financial Times [Electronic resource] Access mode: https://www.ft.com/content/d9f63c20-e01d-11e7-a8a4-0a1e63a52f9c (accessed: 17.12.2018).
No posts found