1. Alexandrov A.S. Concept and essence of a criminal claim // State and Law. 2006. No. 2. P. 35 47 (in Russ.).
2. Alekseev N.S., Lukashevich V.Z. Lenin's ideas in Soviet criminal proceedings. L., 1970. P. 67 (in Russ.).
3. Alekseev S.S. The mechanism of legal regulation in the socialist state. M., 1966. P. 29 et seq. (in Russ.).
4. Bakhta A.S. Mechanism of criminal procedure regulation: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2011. P. 18, 19, 91 (in Russ.).
5. Blagov E.V. Theory of application of criminal law: abstract. dis. ... Doctor of Law. SPb., 2005. P. 6 (in Russ.).
6. Blagov E.V. The Doctrine of the application of Criminal Law. Yaroslavl, 1993. P. 14 (in Russ.).
7. Vershinina S.I. State coercion in criminal proceedings: regulatory nature and mechanism of functioning: dis. ... Doctor of Law. Togliatti, 2017 (in Russ.).
8. Vershinina S.I. Normative-legal essence of criminal procedural coercion. M., 2017. P. 31 - 42, 63 (in Russ.).
9. Gavrilov B. Ya. Pre-trial proceedings in criminal procedure: the concept of improvement // Proceedings of Academy of management of MIA of Russia. 2016. No. 1. P. 9 (in Russ.).
10. Gavrilov B. Ya., Bagiev V.P. The Concept of improving pre-trial proceedings in the twenty-first century: the view of science and practice // Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the MIA of Russia. 2017. No. 2 (38). P. 7481 (in Russ.).
11. Golovko L.V. Post-Soviet theory of law: difficulties of positioning in historical and comparative legal context. Problems of post-Soviet theory and Philosophy of Law: collected papers. P. 93 - 95, 102 (in Russ.).
12. Daymond D.M. Collapse. Why some societies survive and others die. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
13. Doctrinal model of criminal procedural evidentiary law of the Russian Federation and comments to it / team of authors; ed. by A.S. Alexandrov. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
14. Efremova N.P., Kalnitsky V.V. Attraction as the accused: educational and practical guide. Omsk, 2007. P. 54 (in Russ.).
15. Zus L.B. Legal regulation in the field of criminal proceedings. Vladivostok, 1984. P. 35 - 38, 68-70, 103, 104 (in Russ.).
16. History of political and legal doctrines: studies. for universities. 2nd ed., stereotype. / under the total ed. M., 1998. P. 653 (in Russ.).
17. Karneeva L.M. Criminal prosecution. Legality and validity. M., 1971. P. 16 (in Russ.).
18. Kozubenko Yu. V. Criminal-procedural aspects of the inter-sectoral mechanism of criminal legal regulation: dis. ... Doctor of Law. Ekaterinburg, 2018 (in Russ.).
19. Kolbeeva M. Yu. The Concept and importance of involvement as a defendant in the structure of crime investigation // Ross. investigator. 2010. No. 16. P. 1921 (in Russ.).
20. Kropachev N.M. Mechanism of criminal law regulation: dis. ... Doctor of Law in the form of a scientific report. SPb., 2000. P. 6, 7 (in Russ.).
21. Kutyukhin I.V. Legal facts in the mechanism of criminal procedural regulation: monograph. Vladivostok, 2010. P. 7 (in Russ.).
22. Lobanova L., Zavyalova P. Criminal-legal means of counteraction to criminal prosecution of innocent citizens need improvement // Power. 2012. No. 12. P. 151155 (in Russ.).
23. Matuzov N.I., Malko A.V. Theory of state and law. M., 2004. P. 227, 228 (in Russ.).
24. Mishchenko L.V., Telitsin V.N. To the question about optimizing the organization of activities of divisions of economic security and anti-corruption verification of statements (messages) on crimes of corruption and economic Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the MIA of Russia. 2018. No. 4 (44). P. 218 - 224 (in Russ.).
25. Muravyev K.V. Measures of procedural coercion-special means of criminal legal influence: doctrine, application, optimization. Omsk, 2017. P. 14, 62 - 66, 224 (in Russ.).
26. Muravyev K.V. Optimization of the criminal process as a form of application of the criminal law: dis. ... Doctor of Law. Omsk, 2018. P. 112 (in Russ.).
27. New technological revolution: challenges and opportunities for Russia. Expert-analytical report / team of authors; under science. hands. V.N. Knyaginin. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
28. Ostroumov S.A. New versions of definitions of concepts and terms "ecosystem" and "biogeocenosis" // Reports of the Academy of Sciences. Vol. 383. 2002. No. 4. P. 571 - 574 (in Russ.).
29. Pavlov V.I. Problems of the theory of state and law: Textbook. Minsk, 2017. P. 10, 11, 78, 160, 164, 170 (in Russ.).
30. Petrov M., Burov V., Shklyaruk M., Sharov A. The State as a platform. (Cyber) state for the digital economy. M., 2018. P. 8 - 10, 16, 17 (in Russ.).
31. Polyakov A.V., Timoshina E.V. General theory of law: Textbook. SPb., 2005. P. 107, 108 (in Russ.).
32. Polyansky N.N. Essays on the General theory of criminal procedure. M., 1927. P. 54 - 58, 120123 (in Russ.).
33. Reform of criminal economic legislation. February 2017 Appendix To the medium-Term program of social and economic development of Russia up to 2025 "Growth Strategy" (the Program was developed in the framework of the order of the President of the Russian Federation dated July 14, 2016 ¹ PR-1347) / Appendix ¹ 14. URL: http://èíñòèòóò growth.RF/upload/iblock/a4d/14.-reforma-ugolovnogo-ekonomicheskogo-zakonodatelstva.pdf; Charter for the protection of the business, made up of the criminal forum in Rostov-on-don on 13 February 2017. URL: https://www.facebook.com/Õàðòèÿ-Çàùèòû-Áèçíåñà-2078206409077582/?modal=admin_todo_tour&pnref=story (in Russ.).
34. Soloviev V.A. Ecology and nature protection. Ecosystem: Textbook. L., 1987. P. 3 (in Russ.).
35. Strogovich M.S. Course of the Soviet criminal process: in 2 vols. M., 1968. P. 91, 92 (in Russ.).
36. Titaev K., Shklyaruk M. Russian investigator: vocation, profession, everyday life. M., 2016. P. 48, 64, 65 (in Russ.).
37. Criminal Law of the Russian Federation: in 2 vols. General part / under the ed. of L.V. Inogamova-Khegay. M., 2002. P. 317 (in Russ.).
38. Criminal proceedings: Textbook. for acad. undergraduate / ed. A.I. Bastrykin, A.A. Usachev. 2nd ed., rev. M., 2015. P. 252 (in Russ.).
39. Criminal proceedings: Textbook for universities / ed. B B. Bulatov, A.M. Baranov. 5th ed., rev. M., 2015. P. 28 (in Russ.).
40. Folomeev A.N. Innovative type of economic development. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
41. Frantsiforov Yu. V. The mechanism of criminal procedural regulation when resolving industry controversies in criminal proceedings // Law and security. 2007. No. 3-4. P. 24, 25 (in Russ.).
42. The Charter for the protection of the business, made up of the criminal forum in Rostov-on-don on 13 February 2017 URL: https://www.facebook.com/Õàðòèÿ-Çàùèòû-Áèçíåñà-2078206409077582/?modal=admin_todo_tour&pnref=story (in Russ.)
43. Khropanyuk V.N. Theory of state and law. M., 2010. P. 341 (in Russ.).
44. Shklyaruk M. The state as a platform. 2017 - 2035. Setting for a foresight session. URL: https://docplayer.ru/45759263-Gosudarstvo-kak-platforma.html (in Russ.)
45. Maxwell I. Managing Sustainable Innovation: The Driver for Global Growth. New York, 2009.
46. Moore J.F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. New York, 1997.
47. Peltoniemi M., Vuori E. Business ecosystem as the new approach to complex adaptive business environments. URL: http://www.iwoce.org/definitionsof-ecosystems.pdf
No posts found