1. Report on the situation of the indigenous minorities of the North in the Russian Federation. M., 1997. P. 33 (in Russ.).
2. Zametina T.V. The constitutional status of the indigenous peoples of Russia. Engels, 2009. P. 213, 214 (in Russ.).
3. Conventions and recommendations adopted by the International labour conference. 1957 - 1990. T. II. Geneva, 1991. P. 21932207 (in Russ.).
4. The concept of development of Russian legislation / ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva, Yu. A. Tikhomirov, Yu. P. Orlovsky. M., 2004. P. 182, 183 (in Russ.).
5. Indigenous peoples: the global quest for justice: report to the Independent Commission on international humanitarian Affairs. M., 1990. P. 179181 (in Russ.).
6. Indigenous minorities of the Russian Federation. Results of the all-Russian population census of 2002: 14 vols. Vol. 13. M., 2005. P. 377557 (in Russ.).
7. Indigenous and tribal peoples: guide to ILO Convention No. 169 / comp. M. Tomei, L. Swepston. Geneva, 1996. P. 1 (in Russ.).
8. Kochetygova N I. Ethical legal custom as a source of Russian law. Rostov n/D., 2007. P. 5767 (in Russ.).
9. Materials for the Round Table on the Prospects for ratification by the Russian Federation of ILO 169 Convention Concerning indigenous and tribal peoples in independent countries. M., 2002 (in Russ.).
10. Kryazhkov V.A. Indigenous peoples of the North in Russian law. M., 2010. P. 204 - 206 (in Russ.).
11. Kryazhkov V.A. The right of indigenous peoples to traditional nature management (on the example of hunting) // State and Law. 2016. No. 11. P. 32 - 42 (in Russ.).
12. Proceedings of the round table on ratification of ILO 169 Convention Concerning indigenous and tribal peoples in independent countries. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
13. United Nations: doc. Moscow, 1956. P. 267286 (in Russ.).
14. Pik A. International legal norms of state policy in relation to aboriginal peoples // Living Arctic. Newsletter. 1996. No. 1. P. 6 (in Russ.).
15. Regulations on foreigners 1892 Code of laws of the Russian Empire: in 5 books. Book.1. Vol. I - III. SPb., 1912. P. 531 - 586 (in Russ.).
16. Recommendations of the VI Congress of indigenous peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation of April 24, 2009. URL: http://www.raipon.org (in Russ.)
17. Sokolovsky S.V. Policy of recognition of indigenous peoples in international law and legislation of the Russian Federation. M., 2016. P. 45, 46 (in Russ.).
18. Status of indigenous peoples of Russia. International legal acts and Russian legislation. Book 56: in 2 vols. Vol. 1 / comp. V. A. Kryazhkov. M. - Salekhard, 2013 (in Russ.).
19. Tkachenko A.A., Koryukhina A.V. On the problem of ratification by the Russian Federation of ILO 169 Convention "On indigenous and tribal peoples in independent countries" // Ethnographic review. 1995. No. 3. P. 122132 (in Russ.).
20. Todyshev M.A. On the problems of documenting the belonging of citizens to indigenous minorities // The current state and ways of development of indigenous minorities of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation. 2nd ed., rev. and supplemented / under the ed. of V.A. Shtyrov. M., 2013. P. 87102 (in Russ.).
21. Tumusova A.N. Constitutional and economic aspect of the rights of indigenous peoples of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) // Yearbook of constitutional Economics. 2019. M., 2019. P. 468475 (in Russ.).
22. Bradford W. Morse. The Rights of Indigenous and Minority Peoples // Convergence of Legal Systems in the 21st Century. General Reports delivered at the XVIth International Congress of Comparative Law. Brisbane, Australia, 14 - 20 July, 2002. Published by Bruylant Bruxelles, 2006. P. 59, 60.
23. James S. Anaya. Indigenous Peoples in International Law. Second Edition. Oxford, 2004. P. 4.
24. Russel Lawrence Barsh. Revision of ILO Convention ¹ 107 // The American Journal of International Law. Vol. 81. 1987. ¹ 3. P. 756.