1. Avakyan S.A. Constitutional Law of Russia: studies. course: studies. allowance: in 2 vols. Vol. 1. 5th ed., rev. and enlarged. M., 2014. P. 21 - 39, 5863 (in Russ.).
2. Avdeenkova M.P., Dmitriev Yu. A. The Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation: the course of lectures. 2nd ed. M., 2004. P. 15, 16 (in Russ.).
3. Anichkin E.S. Constitutional legislation of the Russian Federation: causes, typology, limits of heterogeneity: dis. ... PhD in Law. Tyumen, 2003. P. 65 - 189 (in Russ.).
4. Baglay M.V. Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation: Textbook. 10th ed., rev. and addi-tional. M., 2013. P. 17, 19, 20 (in Russ.).
5. Boyko N.V. Limits of subjective freedom of citizens. Justice as a legal value component of the balance of interests of the state and civil society // Vestnik Vladimir yurid. Institute of the Federal penitentiary service of Russia. 2011. No. 1(18). P. 56 - 60 (in Russ.).
6. Bondar N.S. Power and freedom in the balance of constitutional justice: protection of human rights by the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
7. Bondar N.S. Convention jurisdiction of the European Court of human rights in relation to the competence of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Ross Journal of the Russian right. 2006. No. 6. P. 113 - 127 (in Russ.).
8. Dal V.I. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. Modern version. M., 2005. P. 521 (in Russ.).
9. Zatulina T.N. Constitutional and legal bases of regulation of tax relations in the Russian Fed-eration: questions of theory and practice: abstract. dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2008. P. 4, 5 (in Russ.).
10. Implementation of the constitutional principle of separation of powers in the subjects of the Russian Federation. Saratov, 2010. P. 45 (in Russ.).
11. Kozlova E.I., Kutafin O.E. Constitutional Law of Russia: Textbook. 4th ed., rev.. and addi-tional. M., 2008. P. 31 - 37 (in Russ.).
12. Konyukhova I.A. Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation. General part: a course of lec-tures. M., 2006. P. 36 - 60 (in Russ.).
13. Kutafin O.E. Subject of Constitutional Law. M., 2001. P. 44 (in Russ.).
14. Mironov O.O. Constitutional regulation in the developed socialist society. Saratov, 1982. P. 126 (in Russ.).
15. Nurmagambetov R.G. On the definition of "limits of constitutional regulation of social rela-tions" // Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state University. Ser. Law. Vol. 31. 2012. No. 1 (255). P. 14 (in Russ.).
16. Ozhegov S.I. Dictionary of the Russian language. M., 1987. P. 471 (in Russ.).
17. Pavlichenko N.M. The principle of separation of state power in the constitutional regulation of the Russian Federation: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 1999. P. 38, 39 (in Russ.).
18. Polyansky V.V. Constitutional limits of modernization of the system of public power in the Russian Federation // Bulletin of the Samara state University. 2006. No. 10/3. P. 158 (in Russ.).
19. Sergeyev S.G. Åhe Founding and limiting role of the Constitution: the experience of non-institutional political institutions in modern Russia // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2011. No. 3. P. 5 - 7 (in Russ.).
20. Strekozov V.G., Kazanchev Yu. D. State (Constitutional) Law of the Russian Federation. M., 1995. P. 6, 7 (in Russ.).
21. Khabrieva T. Ya., Chirkin V.E. Theory of the modern Constitution. M., 2007. P. 75 (in Russ.).
22. Chirkin V.E. Constitutional Law of foreign countries: Textbook. M., 2007. P. 119 - 121 (in Russ.).
23. Ebzeev B.S. The Great Russian revolution: ideological origins and constitutional structure of power and freedom // Citizen. Election. Authority. 2017. No. 1, 2. P. 6 (in Russ.).
24. Ebzeev B.S. Constitutional Law and order and the main duties: historical development, legal nature and features of regulation // Citizen. Election. Authority. 2017. No. 3. P. 27 (in Russ.).
25. Ebzeev B.S. Personality and the state in Russia: mutual responsibility and constitutional duties. M., 2007. P. 211 (in Russ.).
26. Yudin Yu. A. Subject and limits of the constitutional regulation // The Russian constitutional-ism: problems and solutions: proceedings of the International. Conf. M., 1999. P. 122 (in Russ.).
No posts found