1. Averin Yu. A. Forensic evidence (theoretical study). Saratov, 2006 (in Russ.).
2. Agutin A.V. Philosophical ideas in the criminal procedural proving. M., 2004 (in Russ.).
3. Balakshin V.S. Evidence in the theory and practice of criminal procedural evidence (the most important problems in the light of the criminal procedure code): abstract. dis. ... Doctor of Law'. Ekaterinburg, 2005 (in Russ.).
4. Bastrykin A.I. History of criminology. The beginning of path. Dactyloscopy. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
5. Belkin A.R. Theory of evidence in criminal proceedings. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
6. Vernadsky V.I. About science. Vol. 1. Scientific knowledge. Scientific creativity. Scientific thought. Dubna, 1997 (in Russ.).
7. Gavrishev Alexey. The investigative Committee goes to full independence / Independent newspaper. 2019. June 5 (in Russ.).
8. Denisov V. Errors as a mechanism of justice. On the use by investigators of inadmissible evidence // Lawyer's newspaper. 2019. No. 10 (291). P. 8 - 10 (in Russ.).
9. Zotov D.V. Criminal procedural proof and scientific and technical achievements: theoretical problems. Voronezh, 2005 (in Russ.).
10. Kozlova N. Invisible traces // Ross. newspaper. 2019. 26 Feb (in Russ.).
11. New Russian encyclopedia: in 12 vols. Vol. 12 (1). M., 2003. P. 457 (in Russ.).
12. Popova N.A. Material evidence: collection, presentation and use in proof: abstract. dis. ... PhD in Law. Saratov, 2007 (in Russ.).
13. Prokhorov Yu. B. Evidence in criminal proceedings (epistemological and legal interpretation). SPb., 2004 (in Russ.).
14. Dictionary of philosophical terms / scientific. ed. M., 2005. P. 697 (in Russ.).
15. Shcherbakov S.V. Theory of evidence and proof: content and problems. M., Arkhangelsk, 2007 (in Russ.).
No posts found