1. Bachurina Yu. L., Dontsova L.V. Antimonopoly compliance: relevance and significance in the digital economy // Modern antimonopoly policy of Russia: law enforcement practice in the Bryansk region: collection of scientific works of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference 2019. P. 20 - 26 (in Russ.).
2. Bulletin of the Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation on the development of competition. Antimonopoly compliance as a tool for the development of a competitive environment. 2021. No. 33 (in Russ.).
3. Dekhanov S.A. Antimonopoly compliance and deontology // Law and the State: theory and practice. 2020. No. 8 (188). P. 54 - 58 (in Russ.).
4. Kvanina V.V. Antimonopoly compliance and its legal nature // Herald of the South Ural State University. Ser.: Law. 2019. Vol. 19. No. 1. P. 46 - 52 (in Russ.).
5. Kiryanov A.N. Antimonopoly compliance: the meaning and prospects of legal regulation // Education and science without borders: fundamental and applied research. Orel, 2018. No. 8. P. 29 (in Russ.).
6. Medvedeva N.V. Antimonopoly compliance in the system of competition development // Power and management in the East of Russia. 2019. No. 1 (86). P. 51 - 59 (in Russ.).
7. Meleshkina A.I. Factors determining the nature of the relationship between corruption and competition: a review of empirical research // Herald of the Moscow University. Ser. 6: Economics. 2017. No. 6. P. 81 - 96 (in Russ.).
8. Mikhnenko T.N. The impact of antimonopoly compliance on the efficiency of the functioning of economic entities and the economy as a whole // Online journal “World of Science”. 2015. No. 2. P. 36 (in Russ.).
9. Ovcharov A.V. Antimonopoly compliance as a means of preventing corruption in the field of state and municipal procurement // ESI. Military Law. 2021. No. 4 (68). P. 110 - 116 (in Russ.).
10. Perilov O. Yu. Antimonopoly compliance: reform of tomorrow // Scientific search. 2017. No. 1, 2. P. 37 (in Russ.).
11. Popondopulo V.F., Petrov D.A. Antimonopoly compliance: current state and prospects // Arbitration disputes. 2019. No. 2 (86). P. 57 (in Russ.).
12. Popondopulo V.F., Petrov D.A. Compliance as a legal instrument for minimizing risks // Herald of the SPbU. Law. 2020. Vol. 11. No. 1. P. 102–114 (in Russ.).
13. Crime in the XXI century. Priority areas of counteraction / under the general editorship of A.N. Savenkov. M., 2020. P. 9 (in Russ.).
14. Rodionova D.N. Antimonopoly compliance as an important part of the antimonopoly violations prevention system // Herald of the Buryat State University. 2017. No. 3. P. 92 (in Russ.).
15. Fominova E.M., Serikov O.G. On the issue of the introduction of antimonopoly compliance by authorities: collection of art. V International Scientific and Practical Conference “Jurisprudence, State and law: current issues and modern aspects”. Penza, 2021. P. 49 (in Russ.).
No posts found