1. Alekseev S.S. Collected works: in 10 vols. M., 2010. Vol. 6. Ascent to law. P. 217 (in Russ.).
2. Arbitration process: studies for students. jurid. universities and universities / ed. by M.K. Treushnikov. 7th ed., rec. M., 2020. P. 54 (in Russ.).
3. Borodyansky V.I. Mechanism of interaction of principles and norms of Civil Law in modern Russia: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2002. P. 6 (in Russ.).
4. Boshno S.V. Theory of state and law: textbook. 3rd ed., rec. M., 2018. P. 111, 112 (in Russ.).
5. Vaipan V.A. Implementation of the principle of social justice in the legal regulation of entrepreneurial activity. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
6. Vlasenko N.A. Reasonableness and certainty in legal regulation. M., 2014 (in Russ.).
7. Vlasenko N.A. Theory of State and law: textbook for undergraduate studies. 3rd ed., add. and cor. M., 2018. P. 190 (in Russ.).
8. Voplenko N.N. The essence, principles and functions of law: textbook. Volgograd, 1998. P. 34 (in Russ.).
9. Civil Law: textbook: in 3 vols / ed. by A.P. Sergeev. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2021. Vol. 1. P. 22 (in Russ.).
10. Civil Law: studies: in 4 vols / ed. by E.A. Sukhanov. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2019. Vol. 1. P. 44 (in Russ.).
11. Enileeva A.E. Division of the norms of law into rules and principles in the teachings of R. Alexi // Scientific notes of the Vernadsky KFU. Legal sciences. 2015. No. 1. P. 426 - 433 (in Russ.).
12. Kashanina T.V. Structure of law. M., 2020. P. 249 (in Russ.).
13. Komissarova E.G. Principles in law and basic principles in civil legislation: abstract ... Doctor of Law. Ekaterinburg, 2002. P. 12 (in Russ.).
14. Komissarova E.G. Principles in law and the basic principles of civil legislation. Tyumen, 2001. P. 59 (in Russ.).
15. Konovalov A.V. The effect of the principles of law and their role in the formation of law and order // Lex russica. 2018. No. 10. P. 9 - 17 (in Russ.).
16. Konovalov A.V. Principles of Civil Law: methodological and practical aspects: abstract ... Doctor of Law. M., 2019. P. 12 (in Russ.).
17. Kornev V.N. Evolution of the doctrine of the principles of law in Russian legal science // Legal science and practice. Herald of the Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2018. No. 1. P. 64 - 70 (in Russ.).
18. Kuznetsova O.A. Norms-principles of Russian Civil Law. M., 2006. P. 47 (in Russ.).
19. Kurennoy A.M. Principles of labor law: theory and problems of application in practice // Labor law in Russia and abroad. 2020. No. 4. P. 3 - 6 (in Russ.).
20. Livshits R.Z. Theory of law: textbook M., 1994. P. 195 (in Russ.).
21. Mazurenko S.V. The nature and classification of the principles of Russian Labor Law: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2020. P. 7 (in Russ.).
22. Maltsev G.V. Social foundations of law. M., 2007. P. 661, 662 (in Russ.).
23. Nam K.V. The principle of good faith: the development of the system, the problems of theory and practice. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
24. Nedbaylo P.E. Application of Soviet laws rules. M., 1960. P. 386 (in Russ.).
25. Pikalov I.A. Principles of domestic criminal process. M., 2012. P. 120, 233 (in Russ.).
26. Principles of Russian law: general theoretical and sectoral aspects / ed. by N.I. Matuzov and A.V. Mal’ko. Saratov, 2010 (in Russ.).
27. Radko T.N., Lazarev V.V., Morozova L.A. Theory of State and Law: textbook for bachelors. M., 2019. P. 274 (in Russ.).
28. Reuf V.M. Special-legal principles of law: abstract ... PhD in Law. Volgograd, 2004 (in Russ.).
29. Skurko E.V. Principles of Law. M., 2008. P. 22 (in Russ.).
30. Smirnov D.A. Atypical regulatory and legal prescriptions in the system of Labor Law. M., 2015. P. 44 (in Russ.).
31. Soviet Civil Law: textbook / ed. by O.A. Krasavchikov. M., 1968. Vol. 1. P. 324 (in Russ.).
32. Theory of state and law: course of lectures / ed. by N.I. Matuzov, A.V. Mal’ko. M.,º2003. P. 151 (in Russ.).
33. Theory of state and law: textbook for acad. bachelor's degree / V.V. Lazarev, D.A.ºLipinsky. 5th ed., rec. and additional. M., 2019. P. 127 (in Russ.).
34. Tikhomirov Yu. A. New vectors of regulation – “other” law? // Journal of Russ. law. 2016. No. 4. P. 5 - 15 (in Russ.).
35. Umnova-Konyukhova I.A. General principles of law in Constitutional Law and International Law: actual issues of theory and judicial practice. M., 2019. P. 9, 131 - 145 (in Russ.).
36. Philosophy of Law. Dictionary / general ed. and comp. V.N. Zhukov. M, 2020. P.º486, 487 (in Russ.).
37. Chervonyuk V.I. Innovations in law: modern legal technologies in the context of digital reality Article 5. Modern technologies of legislation (legislative technologies). Part II // Herald of the Moscow University of the MIA of Russia. 2021. No. 2. P. 45 - 51 (in Russ.).
38. Chervonyuk V.I. Innovative legal technologies // Legal technique. Annual issue. 2021. No. 15. P. 273 - 293 (in Russ.).
39. Chernov A.K. The principle of equality: theoretical and legal analysis: abstract ... PhD in Law. Samara, 2003. P. 6 (in Russ.).
40. Khabrieva T. Ya., Chirkin V.E. Theory of the modern Constitution. M., 2007. P. 55 (in Russ.).
41. Huk M. van Law as communication / transl. from English by M.V. Antonov and A.V.ºPolyakov. SPb., 2012. P. 109 (in Russ.).
42. Legal Encyclopedic Dictionary / ed. by A.V. Mal’ko. 2nd ed. M., 2021. P. 121 (in Russ.).
No posts found