1. Abasov G.G. ogly. The problem of the universality of human rights // Human rights – the highest achievement of modern civilization: materials of the scientific and practical conference on November 27, 2015, Simferopol. Simferopol, 2016. P. 5 - 9 (in Russ.).
2. Aksenov A.B. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the problem of the universalization of human rights // Herald of Economics, Law and Sociology. 2018. No. 1. P. 59 - 62 (in Russ.).
3. Anokhin Yu. V. On the universalization of human rights in the context of globalization // Siberian Legal Forum: problems of ensuring human rights: materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference / ed. by Yu. V. Anokhin. Barnaul, 2020. P. 8 - 11 (in Russ.).
4. Glukhareva L.I. Human rights in the system of the theory of law and the state: general theoretical, philosophical, legal and methodological problems: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2004 (in Russ.).
5. Glukhareva L.I. Human rights in the modern world. Socio-philosophical foundations and state regulation. M., 2003 (in Russ.).
6. Ivanov F.L. Prospects for the development of the universal and Islamic concept of human rights in a changing world // Herald of the Chelyabinsk state University. Ser. "Law". 2009. No. 15 (153). Issue 19. P. 51 - 55 (in Russ.).
7. Iokhim A.N. From the politicization of human rights to the formation of a universal identity: an analysis of the evolution of Western Humanitarian discourse // Herald of the Moscow University. Ser.12: Law. 2018. No. 6. P. 7 - 18 (in Russ.).
8. Kartashkin V.A. The United Nations and the international protection of human rights in the XXI century. M., 2015. P. 115 (in Russ.).
9. Kartashkin V.A. Universalization of human rights and traditional values of humanity // Modern law. 2012. No. 8. P. 3 - 9 (in Russ.).
10. Kartashkin V.A., Lukasheva E.A. International legal standards of human rights: universalism, regionalism, realities // State and Law. 2010. No. 7. P. 37 - 45 (in Russ.).
11. Kovalev A.A. International protection of human rights: textbook. M., 2013. P. 31, 35 (in Russ.).
12. Krotkova N.V. International ways of protecting human and civil rights and freedoms: constitutional and legal aspect // Education and law. 2020. No. 2. P. 63 - 68. DOI: 10.24411/2076-1503-2020-10212 (in Russ.)
13. Krotkova N.V. The UN and the problem of international legal protection of women / / Citizen and law. 2007. No. 11 (in Russ.).
14. Lukasheva E.A. Man, law, civilization: normative and value dimension. M., 2009. P. 28, 29, 47–50 (in Russ.).
15. Magomedov A.M. Islamic Law as a factor in the formation of a universal concept of human rights // Eurasian legal journal. 2011. No. 12 (43). P. 45 - 47 (in Russ.).
16. Marchenko M.N. Problems of universalization of human rights in the context of globalization // Herald of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. 2015. No. 1 (39). P. 81 - 88 (in Russ.).
17. Movchan A.P. International protection of human rights. M., 1958. P. 41 - 145 (in Russ.).
18. Moiseev N.N. The fate of civilization. The path of reason. M., 2000 (in Russ.).
19. Ostrovsky Ya. A. The UN and human rights. M., 1965. P. 40 - 122 (in Russ.).
20. Human rights and the legal social state / ed. by E.A. Lukasheva. M., 2011. P. 385 - 395 (in Russ.).
21. Rakhmon D.S. Human rights in the context of globalization: universalism and relativism in law // Human rights: history, theory, practice. Views on some human rights issues of the teaching staff of the Department of Human Rights and Comparative Law of the legal the faculty of TNU 2006 - 2016 / ed. by A.M. Dinorshoev and U.A. Azizov. Dushanbe, 2016. P. 255 - 294 (in Russ.).
22. Sevostyanova I.E. Problems of universalization of human rights in the context of globalization processes // Modern trends in the development of law in the context of globalization: comparative legal aspect: collection of materials of the III All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation of teaching staff, graduate students and students. Simferopol, 2018. P. 658 - 663 (in Russ.).
23. Talapina E.V. On the universality of human rights // State and Law. 2019. No. 12. P. 57 - 66 (in Russ.).
24. Chuksina V.V. Human rights activities of the state in the field of human rights in the context of global standardization of human rights // Questions of the Russ. and International Law. 2018. Vol. 8. No. 4A. P. 17 - 24 (in Russ.).
25. Shestakov L.N. Islam and human rights // Herald of the Moscow University. 1997. No. 5. P. 60 - 74 (in Russ.).
26. Shumilova T.A., Murzova M.A. The principle of universality of human rights in the context of globalization // Herald of the Volga Academy of public service. 2010. No. 1 (22). P. 90 - 93 (in Russ.).
27. Yusupov R.M. Universal values and human rights: international legal aspect: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2019. P. 68 (in Russ.).
28. Donnelly J. The Relative Universality of Human Rights // Human Rights Quarterly. 2007 (May). Vol. 29. No. 2. P. 281, 304, 305.
29. Willem van Genugten. The Universalization of Human Rights: Reflections on Obstacles and the Way Forward // Global values in a changing World / S. Zweegers and A.M. de Groot (eds.) Amsterdam, 2012. P. 205–236.
No posts found