1. Zyryanov S.M. Goals of administrative responsibility // Actual problems and prospects of Administrative and administrative-procedural Law: collection of art. M., 2020. P. 91–95 (in Russ.).
2. Kalyuzhny Yu. N. Repetition as a qualifying sign of administrative offenses in the field of traffic // Police and investigative activities. 2019. No. 2. P. 55–62 (in Russ.).
3. Commentary to the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses (article-by-article) / under the general ed. of N.G. Salishcheva. 7th ed. M., 2011. P. 477 (in Russ.).
4. Kretov V.V., Sevryugin V.E. On the need to establish administrative responsibility for offenses in the field of road management of the Russian Federation // Administrative and Municipal Law. 2015. No. 4. P. 386 (in Russ.).
5. Mayorov V.I., Beketov O.I. On the regulatory and legal definition of the concept of dangerous driving in the context of legislation on administrative offenses // Herald of the Omsk legal academy. 2017. Vol. 14. No. 1. P. 77 - 81 (in Russ.).
6. Rudnev A.S. Legal entities engaged in the operation of vehicles and educational activities // Herald of Economic Security. 2020. No. 2. P. 256 - 261 (in Russ.).
7. Shilov Yu. V. General characteristics of the system of administrative sanctions applied to legal entities for committing administrative offenses // Police Law. 2005. No. 4. P. 52 - 56 (in Russ.).
8. Yakimov A. Yu. Termination, suspension and restoration of validity of the right to drive vehicles involved in road traffic (the grounds and procedures) // Administrative Law and process. 2017. No. 10. P. 40, 41 (in Russ.).
9. Yakimov A. Yu. The formation of an administrative penalty policy (the conceptual framework) // Administrative Law and process. 2006. No. 2. P. 26–30 (in Russ.).
No posts found