1. Ageeva E. Sh. Institute of Protection and Protection of the rights of entrepreneurs: a comparative legal study of the laws of Russia and England. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
2. Akinshina Yu. Full board. How much does a comfortable life in adulthood cost // Russ. newspaper. 2021. January 18 (in Russ.).
3. Babaytseva E.A. Correlation of professional activity and self-employment of citizens: civil aspect // Modern law. 2017. No. 4. P. 51 – 56 (in Russ.).
4. Burlak A.V. On the question of the concept of "self-employed citizens" // Herald of the Omsk University. Ser. "Law". 2016. No. 4 (49). P. 173 – 177 (in Russ.).
5. Vinokurov A., Veretennikova K. If it is understood, then it is not so. Russian laws are too complicated even for their authors // Kommersant. 2021. 5 Apr. (in Russ.).
6. Galieva D. Control of supervisors. Experts have studied the implementation of the moratorium on business inspections // Kommersant. 2021. 22 Apr. (in Russ.).
7. Datsko Yu. M. Problems of legal regulation of self-employed citizens // Young scientist. 2020. No. 45 (335). P. 81, 82 (in Russ.).
8. Egorov I. Checks without bias. The approach to the investigation of business cases by the security forces has changed // Russ. newspaper. 2020. September 9 (in Russ.).
9. Kleandrov M.I. Arbitration process and unfriendly absorption of property: problem statement // Theoretical and practical problems of civil, arbitration and enforcement proceedings. SPb., 2005. P. 140 - 150 (in Russ.).
10. Kleandrov M.I. On the need for an unregistered entrepreneur to acquire a legal status // Entrepreneurial Law. 2015. No. 3. P. 3 - 13 (in Russ.).
11. Laptev V.V. The subject and system of Economic Law. M., 1969. P. 143, 146 (in Russ.).
12. Kleandrov M.I. Resolution of economic disputes in agro-industrial and territorial-industrial complexes: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 1987. P. 315 - 387 (in Russ.).
13. Kostyuk I.V. Employment and self-employment as a form of profitable activity of citizens // Russ. journal of legal researchers. 2017. No. 2 (11) (in Russ.).
14. Krylova E.G. Features of economic regulation of entrepreneurial activity of the self-employed in Russia and abroad // Yurist. 2017. No. 6. P. 11 - 15 (in Russ.).
15. Kulikov V. Iron witness. Investigators were forbidden to seize computers, documents and other evidence during the search of firms // Russ. newspaper. 2021. March 26 (in Russ.).
16. Scientific approaches to assessing the scale of the shadow economy and their impact on the national security of the country. M., 2003 (in Russ.).
17. Pisarev G.A. Peasant (farmer) economy as a subject of entrepreneurial activity // Entrepreneurial Law. 2013. No. 3. P. 21 - 24 (in Russ.).
18. Popondopulo V.F. Commercial (Entrepreneurial) Law: textbook. 3rd ed., reprint. and additional M., 2008. P. 443 - 482 (in Russ.).
19. Business Law: textbook / ed. by R.A. Kurbanov. M., 2019. P. 794 - 812 (in Russ.).
20. Entrepreneurial Law of Russia: bibliography: educational and methodical manual / ed. by E.P. Gubin, Yu. S. Kharitonova. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
21. Entrepreneurial (Economic) Law: textbook / ed. by V.V. Laptev, S.S. Zankovsky. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
22. Russian Business Law: textbook / ed. by I.V. Ershov, G.D. Otnyukov. 4th ed. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
23. Skrug V.S. Possibilities of the problem of legalizing the self-employed in the digital economy // Labor economics. 2020. Vol. 7. No. 11. P. 979 - 992 (in Russ.).
24. Dictionary of the Russian language / comp. S.I. Ozhegov. M., 1975. P. 210, 444, 445 (in Russ.).
25. Soviet Economic Law. Bibliographic index (1959 - 1979). Donetsk, 1980. P. 113 - 123 (in Russ.).
26. Trofimova E.V. Legitimization of the business entity: the concept and legal mechanisms // Herald of Kutafin University (MSLA). 2015. No. 1. P. 52 (in Russ.).
27. Economic Law. General provisions / ed. by V.V. Laptev. M., 1983. P. 256, 266 (in Russ.).
28. Shokhin A.A. Economic and legal protection of the property of industrial associations in the industry of the USSR. Gorky, 1977. P. 745 (in Russ.).
No posts found