1. Andreev S.V. Personnel potential and employment problems in the conditions of Russia's transition to market relations. M., 1997. P. 56 (in Russ.).
2. Andreeva L.A., Medvedev O.M. On the question of the concepts of labor employment and its provision // Actual problems of social and humanitarian sciences: collection of scientific papers. M., 2000. P. 23 (in Russ.).
3. Breev B.D. Unemployment in modern Russia. M., 2005. P. 11 (in Russ.).
4. Breev B.D. Formation of market relations and employment of the population // Society and economy. 1995. No. 7 - 8. P. 162, 163 (in Russ.).
5. Vishnevskaya N.T. Reform of the German labor market: a special case or an example to follow? // Economic Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2014. No. 2. P. 249 - 284 (in Russ.).
6. Gausner N.D. Methods of employment regulation in Western countries // Problems of theory and practice of management. 1993. No. 1. P. 97 (in Russ.).
7. Gimpelson V.E. It's time to thoroughly clean our Labor Code // Law. 2019. No. 11. P. 13 (in Russ.).
8. Gimpelson V.E., Kapelyushnikov R.I. Non-standard employment and the Russian labor market // Economic issues. 2006. No. 1. P. 122 - 143 (in Russ.).
9. Dzhioev S.H. Legal problems of promoting labor employment. M., 2006. P. 20 (in Russ.).
10. Dikusarova M. Yu., Agritskaya A.I., Voluuglina A.N. Theoretical and methodological approaches to the study of employment of the population // Economic science and practice: materials of the VI International Scientific Conference (Chita, April 2018). Chita, 2018. P. 3, 4 (in Russ.).
11. Dolinskaya V.V., Dolinskaya L.M. Problems of the legal status of the self-employed // Herald of the MSR. Ser.: Jurisprudence. 2018. No. 1. P. 122, 123 (in Russ.).
12. Ivanova V.N., Bezdenezhnykh T.I. Management of employment of the population at the local level: textbook. M., 2002. P. 11 (in Russ.).
13. Kapelyushnikov R.I. The end of the Russian model of the labor market? M., 2009. P. 56 (in Russ.).
14. Kotlyar A.E. Theoretical problems of employment remain relevant // Man and labor. 1995. No. 2. P. 49; 1996. No. 5. P. 9 (in Russ.).
15. Kotova S.I. The legal status of the precariat in the labor market and the concept of employment: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2019. P. 17, 18, 44, 69 (in Russ.).
16. Krylova E.G. Features of economic regulation of entrepreneurial activity of the self-employed in Russia and abroad // Lawyer. 2017. No. 6. P. 11 (in Russ.).
17. Kurakin A.V., Karpukhin D.V. Self-employment of citizens: problems of formation of the mechanism of legal regulation of administrative coercion in the sphere of self-employment provision // Administrative and Municipal Law. 2014. No. 4. P. 40 (in Russ.).
18. Lyutov N.L. Transformation of labor relations into new forms of employment in the digital economy // Journal of Russian law. 2019. No. 7. P. 115 - 130 (in Russ.).
19. Medvedev O.M. Legal problems of ensuring employment of the population: abstract … Doctor of Law. M., 1994. P. 15, 16 (in Russ.).
20. Orlova E.E. Employment as a legal category: the concept and signs // Labor law in Russia and abroad. 2017. No. 1. P. 14 - 17 (in Russ.).
21. Pavlovskaya O. Yu. On the issue of the problems of legal regulation of self-employment // Law and economics. 2018. No. 1. P. 12 - 17 (in Russ.).
22. Skachkova G.S., Shugaev A.A. Employment and employment in modern Russia: state and prospects of development. M., 2015. P. 42 (in Russ.).
23. Sobchenko O.V. Some legal problems of employment of the population in the Russian Federation: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2005. P. 39 (in Russ.).
24. Suleymanova G.V. Employment and employment. Legal regulation. M., 1999. P. 5 (in Russ.).
25. Labor law of Russia: textbook / ed. by S.P. Mavrin, E.B. Khokhlova. M., 2002. P. 229 (in Russ.).
26. Khabibullina A.S. Self-employment and labor relations: differences in the practice of application // Issues of Labor Law. 2019. No. 12. P. 19 (in Russ.).
27. Khasenov M. Kh. Legal regulation of the activity of the self-employed population // Labor Law in Russia and abroad. 2019. No. 1. P. 21 - 24 (in Russ.).
28. Khranovsky I.V. The legal status of unemployed citizens in Russia and some foreign countries during the global financial and economic crisis (comparative legal analysis): dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2014. P. 15, 20 - 24 (in Russ.).
29. Chikanova L.A., Seregina L.V. Legal protection of citizens from unemployment in the conditions of information technological innovations in the sphere of labor and employment // Law. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2018. No. 3. P. 150 - 154, 158 (in Russ.).
30. Chukreev P.A., Korytova E.V. Employment of the population and its regulation: textbook. Ulan-Ude, 2010. P. 22, 25 - 27 (in Russ.).
31. Schwab K. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. M., 2016 (Top Rusiness). P. 41 (in Russ.).
32. Melek M.A. Trabalhista! E agora? Onde as empresas mais erram / ed. por A. Paranaenses. 2 ed. Curitiba, 2016. P. 35.
33. Re-Imagining Work: Green Paper Work 4.0 (2015) // Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. URL: https://www.bmas.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/PDF-Publikationen/arbeiten-4-0-green-paper.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=2. S. 24, 25 (Abrufdatum: 10.04.2020).
34. Re-Imagining Work: White Paper Work 4.0 (2017) // Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. URL: https://www.bmas.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/EN/PDF-Publikationen/a883-white-paper.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=3. S. 94 (Abrufdatum: 10.04.2020).
No posts found