1. Bespalov Yu. F. Family violence in the Russian Federation as a vice of life and activities of the family and its members: social and legal aspect // Notary. 2019. No. 1 (in Russ.).
2. Borisov A.N. Commentary to the Federal Law of October 2, 2007 No. 229-FL "On Enforcement Proceedings" (itemized). 2nd ed., rev. and supplemented. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
3. Bruner R.A. On the administrative ban on approximation in the field of combating family and domestic violence // Modern law. 2018. No. 7–8 (in Russ.).
4. Bukshina S.V. Removal of a child in administrative order: grounds, consequences and significance // Issues of juvenile justice. 2014. No. 3. P. 13–16 (in Russ.).
5. Dadayan E.V., Storozheva A.N. To the question of the procedure for the selection of children in case of an immediate threat to the life and health of the child // Trends in the formation of science of the new time: collection of the International scientific and practical conf.: in 4 vols / ex. ed. A.A. Sukiasyan. Ufa, 2014. P. 253 (in Russ.).
6. Damaskin O.V., Krasinsky V.V. On the prevention of "columbine" (school shooting) in educational organizations // State and Law. 2020. No. 11. P. 84–96 (in Russ.).
7. Dedov D.I., Gadzhiev Kh. I. Review of the Decree of the Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights // Journal of Foreign Law and Comparative Law. 2020. No. 3 (in Russ.).
8. Enforcement proceedings: textbook / under the general editorship of V.V. Yarkov. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
9. Codification of Russian Private Law / ed. by D.A. Medvedev. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
10. Krasheninnikov P.V. Does Russia need a new Family Code? // Family and Housing Law. 2017. No 1. P. 3–7 (in Russ.).
11. Krasheninnikov P.V., Badulina E.V. Support of the institution of the family: constitutional amendments // Family and Housing law. 2020. No. 4 (in Russ.).
12. Melnikova M.B. The role of the prosecutor in assessing the legality of taking a child away from parents // Legality. 2018. No. 2 (in Russ.).
13. Nechaeva A.M. Russia and its children: child, law, state. M., 2000 (in Russ.).
14. Popov D.V. General and specific in crimes against the family and minors committed through violence in the criminal legislation of Russia and the countries of the European Union // International criminal law and international justice. 2018. No. 1 (in Russ.).
15. The rights of the child in the Russian Federation and the problems of their implementation / ed. by Yu. F. Bespalov. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
16. Ryzhenkov A. Ya. Implementation of the principle of judicial protection of family rights: problems and prospects // Modern law. 2020. No. 9 (in Russ.).
17. Serdyuk L.V. On the protection of children from family violence and the problem of their legal education // Issues of juvenile justice. 2014. No. 3 (in Russ.).
18. Sitkova O. Yu. Application of operational measures in the implementation of protection of the rights of minors // Family and Housing Law. 2014. No. 5. P. 17–19 (in Russ.).
19. Lavrysen L. Strand Lobben and Others v. Norway: from Age of Subsidiarity to Age of Redundancy? // Strasbourg Observers. 23 October. 2019.
20. Spano R. The Future of the European Court of Human Rights - Subsidiarity, Process - Based Review and the Rule of Law // Human Rights Law Review, September 2018. Vol. 18. Iss. 3. P. 473–494.