1. Bakhrakh D.N. Disciplinary and legal coercion in the Russian Federation // State and Law. 2006. No. 6. P. 43 (in Russ.).
2. Beketov O.I., Maile A.D. On the subject of Police Law // Current problems of Police Law. Omsk. 2015. P. 3 (in Russ.).
3. Belsky K.S. On the system of Administrative Law // State and Law. 1998. No. 3. P. 5 (in Russ.).
4. Belsky K.S. Police Law / ed. by A.V. Kurakin. M., 2004. P. 25, 621 (in Russ.).
5. Belsky K.S. Police and the Rule of Law // Police Law. 2005. No. 1. P. 96 (in Russ.).
6. Belsky K.S., Eliseev B.P., Kucherov I.I. Police Law as a sub-branch of Administrative Law // State and Law. 2001. -No. 12. P. 45 (in Russ.).
7. Belyavsky N.N. Police Law (Administrative Law). Petrograd, 1915. P. 36 (in Russ.).
8. Bonk E.L. Public opinion and effectiveness of the legal norm // Jurisprudence. 1979. No. 5. P. 41 (in Russ.).
9. Veremeenko I.I. Administrative and legal sanctions. M., 1975. P. 185 (in Russ.).
10. Goyman V.I. law Enforcement tools in the mechanism of law enforcement (instrumental approach to the analysis of the protective action of law) // Problems of development of law enforcement agencies. M., 1994. P. 43 (in Russ.).
11. Granin A.F. On the question of the goals of persuasion and coercion in the law enforcement activities of the socialist state // Proceedings of the Kiev higher school of the Ministry of internal Affairs of the USSR. Kiev, 1972. P. 90 (in Russ.).
12. Gushchina N.A. Incentive norms of Russian law. SPb., 2003. P. 262 (in Russ.).
13. Zhumagulov M.I. On the essence and concept of administrative and legal coercion // State and Law. 2006. -No. 10. P. 22 (in Russ.).
14. Zhurkina E.V. Legal expertise of a normative legal act as a means of improving the effectiveness of legislation: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2009. P. 11 (in Russ.).
15. Zyryanov S.M. Administrative supervision of the police and police supervision: the ratio of legal categories // Journal of Russ. law. 2012. No. 2. P. 46 (in Russ.).
16. Kozlov V.A. Questions of the theory of effectiveness of the legal norm: abstract ... PhD in Law. L., 1972. P. 8 (in Russ.).
17. Kononov P.I. Legislation on administrative coercion: problems of codification // Journal of Russ. law. 1998. No. 8. P. 26 (in Russ.).
18. Korenev A.P. Administrative Law of Russia. M., 2000. Part I. P. 3 (in Russ.).
19. Mal’ko A.V. Effectiveness of legal regulation // Jurisprudence. 1990. No. 6. P. 61 (in Russ.).
20. Osintsev D.V. System of administrative law: methodology, science, regulation. M., 2014. P. 196 (in Russ.).
21. Panov A.B. On the insignificance of administrative offenses // State and Law. 2014. No. 3. P. 15 (in Russ.).
22. Pashkov A.S., Yavich L.S. Effectiveness of the legal norm (to the methodology and methodology of sociological research) // Soviet State and Law. 1970. No. 3. P. 40 (in Russ.).
23. Popov L.L. Persuasion and coercion. Organizational-educational and administrative-legal means of protecting public order in the activities of the Soviet police. M., 1968. P. 9 (in Russ.).
24. Popugaev Yu. I. Theoretical and Applied problems of the legislation of the Russian Federation on administrative offenses: abstract ... Doctor of Law. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
25. Razgildieva M.B. Legal persuasion and coercion: theoretical foundations (for example, financial legislation). M., 2012. P. 11 (in Russ.).
26. Rogacheva O.S. Effectiveness of administrative and tort law norms: abstract ... Doctor of Law. Voronezh, 2012. P. 14 (in Russ.).
27. Safonenkov P.N. Administrative coercion applied by customs authorities. M., 2016. P. 16 (in Russ.).
28. Skvortsov S.M. Principles of imposition of administrative penalties and their implementation in the activities of internal Affairs bodies. M., 1984. P. 51 (in Russ.).
29. Smolyakov A.I. Administrative and legal enforcement and promotion in the system of state-legal methods of ensuring road safety: abstract ... PhD in Law. Orel, 2014. P. 5 (in Russ.).
30. Tsukanov N.N. Theory and practice of proceedings in cases of administrative offenses carried out in the internal Affairs bodies: abstract ... Doctor of Law. Chelyabinsk, 2011. P. 3 (in Russ.).
31. Shergin A.P. Problems of administrative and tort law // State and Law. 1994. No. 8-9. P. 52 (in Russ.).