1. Amosov S.M. To the question of free justice // State and Law. 2020. No. 10. P. 137 (in Russ.).
2. Vas’kovsky E.V. Textbook of civil procedure. M., 2003. P. 431 (in Russ.).
3. Vladykina T.A. Theoretical model of proceedings in criminal cases considered by a court with the participation of jurors: abstract ... Doctor of Law. Yekaterinburg, 2018 (in Russ.).
4. Volkova S.V. Democracy of Athens and the power of Sparta // PLATON. 2017. No. 2. P. 10 - 19 (in Russ.).
5. Voskobitova L.A. Subject area of judicial power and types of legal proceedings // Judicial power and criminal process. 2017. No. 1. P. 59 - 67 (in Russ.).
6. Golovko L.V. Theoretical and comparative legal approaches to determining the model of participation of citizens in the administration of justice in criminal cases // Russ. justice. 2015. No. 6. P. 23–32 (in Russ.).
7. Gorban’ V.S., Savenkov D.A. Judicial System: state and current trends in the development of the system of courts of general jurisdiction in Germany (scientific commentary on the Law of the Federal Republic of Germany "On the Judicial System"). Saratov, 2019. P. 23 (in Russ.).
8. Grebnev R. On the question of the principles of system construction of judicial bodies in the Russian Federation. XXI century. 2016. No. 1 (38). P. 44 - 50 (in Russ.).
9. Gudym V.N. Prospects for the development of specialization of judges in the modern Russian judicial system // Judicial practice of Western Siberia. 2014. No. 4 (20). P. 20 - 26 (in Russ.).
10. Zhiltsov S.V. Legal status of the world court in the period of Russian revolutions (1905 - 1917) // Evolution of Russian and foreign law. To the 80th anniversary of the Department of history of state and law of the Ural state Law University (1936 - 2016): collection of scientific works. Vol. III: Evolution of the Russian state and Law, teachings on the Russian state and law in the works - congratulations of colleagues / ed. be A.S. Smykalin. Ekaterinburg, 2016. P. 390 (in Russ.).
11. Zaikin S. Justice: in search of perfection. New formation of the judicial system // Comparative Constitutional Review. 2014. No. 3 (100). P. 54 - 71; No. 4 (101). P. 118 - 144; No. 5 (102). P. 109 - 129; No. 6 (103). P. 110 - 122 (in Russ.).
12. Zamyshlyaev D.M. Types of court jurisdiction: a comparative legal and historical approach: dis. ... PhD in Law (in Russ.).
13. Karpov N.N. Justice as a characteristic of the object of constitutional and legal relations // Herald of the University of the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation. 2019. No. 2 (70). P. 59 - 64 (in Russ.).
14. Kleandrov M.I. On mentoscoping and other absolute proofs in criminal proceedings // State and Law. 2019. No. 9. P. 7–16 (in Russ.).
15. Kleandrov M.I. On the model of radical autonomization of world justice in the Russian Federation // Journal of Russ. law. 2015. No. 3 (219). P. 31 - 42 (in Russ.).
16. Kleandrov M.I. Judicial Corps of Russia: improving the mechanism of formation. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
17. Komorida A. Court with the participation of court assessors: a new system of participation of citizens in the administration of justice // Criminal proceedings. 2012. No. 3 (in Russ.).
18. Korobka E. The appeal overturned almost 90% of the acquittals of district courts rendered with the participation of jurors. 2020. 13 Oct. (in Russ.).
19. Lectorsky V.A. Law may not be contrary to the ideal of justice // Philosophy of Law at the beginning of XXI century through the prism of constitutionalism and constitutional Economics. M., 2010. P. 90–93 (in Russ.).
20. New philosophical encyclopedia: in 4 vols. M., 2001. Vol. 3. P. 622 - 624 (the author - A.A. Guseynov) (in Russ.).
21. Panko N.K. Conscience as a necessary condition for assessing evidence in a criminal case // Judicial power and criminal process. 2016. No. 2. P. 204 - 209 (in Russ.).
22. Prokudina L.A. Institute of Arbitration assessors – unrealized opportunities of the business community // Entrepreneurial Law. 2016. No. 2 (in Russ.).
23. Rawls J. A theory of justice / transl. from English.: V. Tselishchev, V. Karpovich, A. Shevchenko. Novosibirsk, 1995 (in Russ.).
24. Savenkov A.N. Philosophy of Law, legal thinking and global problems of modern civilization // Transformation of the paradigm of law in the civilizational development of mankind: reports of members of the Russian Academy of Sciences / under the general ed. of A.N. Savenkov. M., 2019. P. 9 (in Russ.).
25. Standards of fair justice (international and national practices). M., 2012 (in Russ.).
26. Strelkova Yu. V. Verdict of jurors in criminal proceedings: theoretical foundations and law enforcement practice: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
27. Judicial systems of Europe and Eurasia: scientific and encyclopedic ed.: in 3 vols. / ed. by R.A. Kurbanov and R.A. Gurbanov. M., 2019. Vol. 1. Western and Northern Europe. P. 46, 47, 76; vol. 2. Southern and Eastern Europe. P. 145; vol. 3. Eurasia. P. 341, 342, 367 (Ser. "Judicial systems of the world states") (in Russ.).
28. Trofimova E. The judicial system saved on jurors // Nezavisimaya gazeta. 2020. 27 Nov. (in Russ.).
29. Philosophy of Law. Dictionary / general ed. and comp. V.N. Zhukov. M., 2020. P. 660 (in Russ.).
30. Harari Yu. N. Homo Deus. A brief history of the future / transl. from English by A. Andreeva. M., 2020. P. 377, 378 (in Russ.).
31. Cheltsov-Bebutov M.A. Course of Soviet criminal procedure law: essays on the history of the court and criminal procedure in slave-owning, feudal and bourgeois states. SPb., 1995. P. 97 (in Russ.).
32. Chernenko A.K. Justice as a principle of formation of the legal system // Theoretical problems of the formation of the legal system of Russia. Novosibirsk, 1999. P. 35 - 50 (in Russ.).
33. Chechelnitsky I.V. Justice and law-making. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
34. Shelygin K.V. Applicant for the position of judge in the mirror of psychology // Qualification collegiums of judges: yesterday, today, tomorrow: collection of articles. M., 2012. P. 157 (in Russ.).
35. Yartsev A.A. Discussion around the creation of administrative courts in modern Russia (on the pages of leading legal journals) // Arbitration and civil process. 2012. No. 10 (in Russ.).