1. During an uncoordinated rally in Moscow, more than a thousand participants were detained. URL: https://www.interfax.ru//moscow/55480 (accessed: 30.10.2020) (in Russ.).
2. Will the yellow Vests return again? URL: https://www.thelocal.fr/20200903/is-frances-yellow-vest-movement-really-on-its-way-back (accessed: 23.10.2020) (in Russ.).
3. Moscow City Duma elections and protest actions: public assessment. URL: https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=9831 (accessed 12.09.2020) (in Russ.).
4. Vladimir Putin's speech at the meeting of the Valdai Club. Full text. URL: https://tass.ru/politika/9789887 (accessed: 23.10.2020) (in Russ.).
5. The Carnegie Endowment's Global Protest Tracker. URL: https://carnegieendowment.org/publications/interactive/protesttracker?gclid=Cj0KCQjwlvT8BRDeARIsAACRFiVySaaTFilsMrx1UiPQzAzOOlTDQiuZ-xJTLkn2MB6CFQ-Qwkutv4AaAkaoEALw_wcB (accessed 07.10.2020) (in Russ.).
6. Damaskin O.V. Criminological aspects of the determination of modern extremism and terrorism. M., 2018. P. 14, 62, 78 (in Russ.).
7. Damaskin O.V. Criminological aspects of combating crime: scientific and practical manual. M., 2017. P. 4 (in Russ.).
8. Damaskin O.V. Crime in the XXI century: problems and prospects. M., 2020. P. 197, 245 (in Russ.).
9. Zorkin V.D. Law against chaos. 2nd ed., rev. and expanded. M., 2018. P. 61, 62, 292 (in Russ.).
10. History of protest actions in Belarus against the results of the presidential election. URL: https://tass.ru/info/9191791 (accessed: 20.10.2020) (in Russ.).
11. Korkin A.V., Elfimova E.V. Suppression by police officers of violations of the established procedure for holding mass events: textbook. Yekaterinburg, 2014. P. 12 (in Russ.).
12. Krasinsky V.V. Protection of State sovereignty. M., 2017. P. 452 (in Russ.).
13. Criminology: textbook / ed. by N.F. Kuznetsova, V.V. Luneev. 2nd ed., reprint and additional. M., 2004. P. 185 (in Russ.).
14. Criminology: textbook for universities / under the general editorship of A.I. Dolgova. 3rd ed., reprint. and expanded. M., 2005. P. 453 (in Russ.).
15. The identity of the offender and crime prevention / ed. by Yu. M. Antonyan. M., 2017. P. 16 (in Russ.).
16. Luneev V.V. The era of globalization and crime. M., 2007. P. 172 (in Russ.).
17. Guidelines for the prevention and combating extremism in the youth environment (developed by the Ministry of sports of Russia together with the Russian interior Ministry and the FSB of Russia) // Our youth. 2011. No. 6. P. 40, 41 (in Russ.).
18. Youth protest: causes and potential. URL: http://cepr.su/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/pdf (accessed: 30.10.2020) (in Russ.).
19. Pisarenko O.N. The social nature of extremism: dis. ... cand. philos. sciences. Krasnodar, 2015. P. 76 (in Russ.).
20. The prevention of organised crime and corruption by means of various branches of law: proceedings of the International scientific-practical conf. (Moscow, 2 - 3 November 2000), "Round Table" (Moscow, ISL RAS, 17 May 2001), the scientific-practical conf. (Moscow, ISL RAS, 29 - 30 October 2002) / ed. by V. V. Luneev. M., 2002. P. 36 (in Russ.).
21. Crime in the twenty-first century. Priority directions of interaction / under the general editorship of A.N. Savenkov. M., 2020. P. 23 (in Russ.).
22. Protest moods of Russians: monitoring. URL: https://www.wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=10066 (accessed: 20.10.2020) (in Russ.).
23. Rudenkin D.V. Protest moods of Russian youth in a year after the rallies of 2017 // Sociodynamika. 2019. No. 2. P. 11 (in Russ.).
24. Savenkov A.N. State and law in the period of the crisis of modern civilization. M., 2020. P. 8, 74, 310, 361 (in Russ.).
25. Solodov I.A. Administrative and legal counteraction of internal affairs bodies to group violations of public order during public events. M., 2011. P. 131 (in Russ.).
26. Ebzeev B.S. Constitution, power and freedom in Russia: Experience of synthetic research. M., 2014. P. 25, 31 (in Russ.).