1. Alchurron K.E., Bulygin E.V. Normative system, legal system and other works on the Philosophy of Law and logic of norms / K.E. Alchurron, E.V. Bulygin, P. Gardenfors, D. Makinson; ed. by E.N. Lisanyuk. SPb., 2013. P. 57, 58 (in Russ.).
2. Andreev V.K. Topical issues of Civil and Entrepreneurial Law Russia: course of lectures. M., 2012. P. 154 (in Russ.).
3. Andreev V.K., Kirpichev A.E. Legal entities. Introduction to Corporate Law: lecture. M., 2014. P. 9 (the author of the chapter is V.K. Andreev) (in Russ.).
4. Belov V.A. Civil Law: textbook for acad. Bachelor's and master's degrees: in 4 vols. Vol. II. General part: in 2 books. Book 1. Persons, goods. 2nd ed. M., 2016. P. 148 (in Russ.).
5. Bodyak N.E. The legal category "organizational and legal form of a legal entity" in the current legislation and civil science // Herald of Kupala Grodno state University. Ser. 4. Jurisprudence. 2013. No. 5. P. 58 (in Russ.).
6. Boldyrev V.A. The construction of a legal entity of a non-owner: the experience of civilistic research. M., 2012. P. 158 (in Russ.).
7. Venediktov A.V. State socialist property. M., L., 1948. P. 324 (in Russ.).
8. The Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Legal entities. Article-by-article commentary to chapter 4 / ed. by P.V. Krasheninnikov. M., 2014. P. 246, 247 (in Russ.).
9. Civil Law: studies: in 4 vols / ed. by E.A. Sukhanov. 2nd ed. M., 2019. Vol. I. P. 239, 240 (the author of the paragraph is E.A. Sukhanov) (in Russ.).
10. Gutnikov O.V. State organizations as subjects of corporate relations: on the admissibility of participation of unitary legal entities in corporate relations // Journal Russian law. 2016. No. 7. P. 48 (in Russ.).
11. Gutnikov O.V. Corporate responsibility in Civil Law. M.; 2019. P. 84, 85 (in Russ.).
12. Gutnikov O.V. Optimization of types of legal entities in accordance with the needs of civil turnover // Journal Russian law. 2011. No. 1. P. 54–62 (in Russ.).
13. Gutnikov O.V. Problems of improving the legislation of the Russian Federation on legal entities // Legal entity in the Russian Civil Law: in 3 vols / ed. by A.V. Gabov, O.V. Gutnikov, S.A. Sinitsyn. M., 2020. Vol. 1. General provisions on legal entities. P. 145, 146 (in Russ.).
14. Gutnikov O.V. Legal responsibility in corporate relations // Herald of Civil Law. 2014. No. 6. P. 57 (in Russ.).
15. Dolinskaya V.V. Organizational and legal forms of economic management: system and novellas // Journal Russian law. 2016. No. 1. P. 18 (in Russ.).
16. Inshakova A.O. International corporate law in the globalizing economic space (evolution and development prospects). Saratov; Volgograd, 2005. P. 74 (in Russ.).
17. Karapetov A.G. Economic analysis of law. M., 2016. P. 236, 237 (in Russ.).
18. Kirpichev A.E. Participation of the Russian Federation, subjects of the Russian Federation and municipalities in corporate and other relations regarding the management of legal entities // Russian justice. 2013. No. 9. P. 57 (in Russ.).
19. Kozlova N.V. The concept and essence of a legal entity. An essay on history and theory: textbook. M., 2003. P. 259 (in Russ.).
20. Kozlova N.V. Legal personality of a legal entity. M., 2005. P. 121 (in Russ.).
21. Kondratiev V.A. Transformation of the system of registration of legal entities in Russia // Herald of arbitration practice. 2020. No. 5. P. 20 (in Russ.).
22. Corporate Law: textbook course: in 2 vols / ed. by I.S. Shitkina. M., 2017. Vol. 1. P. 144. (authors of the chapter are N.V. Kozlova, S. Yu. Filippova) (in Russ.).
23. Kuznetsov A.A. Limits of the autonomy of the will in Corporate Law: a brief essay. M., 2017. P. 40 (in Russ.).
24. Lomakin D.V. Corporate relations: theory and practice of its application in business entities. M., 2008. P. 59 (in Russ.).
25. Makovsky A.L. On the codification of Civil Law (1922 - 2006). M., 2010. P. 292 (in Russ.).
26. Martemyanov V.S. Economic Law: a course of lectures. M., 1994. Vol. 1. General provisions. P. 75 (in Russ.).
27. Nikiforova M.A. Emergence of the legal entity. Constituent documents. Registration of a legal entity // Subjects of Civil Law / ed. T.E. Abova. M., 2000. P. 13, 14 (in Russ.).
28. Pak V.G. Discrete mathematics: set theory and combinatorial analysis: collection of problems: handbook for universities. M., 2020. P. 205 (in Russ.).
29. Sabirova L.L. Modernization of organizational and legal forms of a legal entity in the light of civil legislation reform // Law and the State: theory and practice. 2015. No. 2. P. 11 (in Russ.).
30. Solovyova S.V. General provisions on the management of legal entities // Legal entities in Russian Civil Law: in 3 vols / ed. by A.V. Gabov, O.V. Gutnikov, S.A. Sinitsyn. M., 2020. Vol. 1. General provisions on legal entities. P. 206, 212, 213 (in Russ.).
31. Sukhanov E.A. On the taxonomy of legal entities in the modern Russian law // Codification of Russian private law / ed. by D.A. Medvedev. M., 2019. P. 93 (in Russ.).
32. Sukhanov E.A. Comparative Corporate Law. M., 2014. P. 26–28 (in Russ.).
33. Ternovaya O.A. Main trends in the development of foreign corporate legislation. M., 2019. P. 38, 39, 165, 166 (in Russ.).
34. Shevchenko L.I. Organizational-legal form of legal entities and their legal capacity, taking account of changes in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation // Modern law. 2018. No. 5. P. 34 - 39 (in Russ.).
35. Balouziyeh John M.B. A Legal Guide to United States Business Organizations. The Law of Partnerships, Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies. 2nd ed. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013. P. 5.
36. Business Law: the Ethical, Global, and E-Commerce Environment / J.P. Langvardt [and others]. 17th ed. NY., 2019. P. 1035.
37. Dmitriev O.N. Conceptual idea to optimize institutional typological series of organization and legal forms of legal entities // Amazonia Investiga. 2020. Vol. 9. No. 26. P. 433.
38. List of legal entity types by country. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legal_entity_types_by_country (accessed: 17.12.2020).
39. Orts E.W. Business Persons: A Legal Theory of the Firm. NY., 2015. P. 185, 186.
40. Tremml B., Buecker B. Recognized Forms of Business Organizations // Key Aspects of German Business Law / editors: M. Wendler, B. Tremml, B. Buecker. 4th ed. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2008. P. 7, 8.
No posts found