1. Boyko D.V. Law enforcement discretion, legality and arbitrariness // Society and the law. 2009. No. 3. P. 16 (in Russ).
2. Voplenko N.N. The implementation of the law. Volgograd, 2001. P. 21, 22 (in Russ).
3. Zorkin V. Law enforcement as a strategic issue // Law and law enforcement in Russia: interdisciplinary research / ed. by V.V. Volkov. M., 2011. P. 20, 21 (in Russ).
4. Kornev V.N. lawmaking, law enforcement and the content of law // Scientific herald of the Belgorod state University. Ser.: Philosophy. Sociology. Law. 2008. No. 8. P. 36 (in Russ).
5. Lanovaya G.M. On the issue of the subjective side of the application of law // Problems of state and law development in modern Russian society. Dynamics of modern legal life / ed. by V.P. Malakhov, K.E. Sigalova. M., 2008. P. 254 (in Russ).
6. Muradyan E.M. On the unity of judicial legislation. On unconditional procedural rights. About conditional procedural actions // Modern law. 2001. No. 3. P. 36 - 40 (in Russ).
7. Radbruch G. Philosophy of Law. M., 2004. P. 100 (in Russ).
8. Yadrintseva O.V. Individual-contractual law enforcement: abstract ... PhD in Law. N. Novgorod, 2006. P. 8 (in Russ).