1. Avakian S.A. Constitutional Law of Russia. Training course: Textbook: in 2 vols. 5th ed., reprint. and add. M., 2014. P. 498 - 512 (in Russ.).
2. Konovalchikov Ya. A. About the control exercised by political parties in the electoral process // Russ. legal journal. 2017. No. 4. P. 76, 78 (in Russ.).
3. Mamychev A. Yu. State power in the socio-cultural organization of modern society: theoretical and methodological aspects of political and legal transformation. M., 2018. P. 157 (in Russ.).
4. Markina E.V., Pozdnyshov A.N. Expanding the rights of citizens of the Russian Federation in the sphere of public control as a way to prevent constitutional conflicts // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2020. No. 5. P. 53, 54 (in Russ.).
5. Nikitina E.E. The Constitutional and legal basis for the institutionalization of civil society in the Russian Federation. M., 2019. P. 151 - 154, 191, 212, 279 (in Russ.).
6. Polyansky V.V., Borisov I.B. Public control of the elections. M., 2015. P. 22 (in Russ.).
7. Sungurov A. Yu., Kozlova N.N., Mamagulashvili D.I. Public chambers as institutions for implementing the paternalistic model of interaction between government and society: the experience of the Tver region and St. Petersburg // Polis. Political research. 2020. No. 3. P. 106 (in Russ.).
8. Chebotarev G.N. How to strengthen the unified system of public power? // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2020. No. 3. P. 19 - 23 (in Russ.).
9. Chebotarev G.N. Public control in elections: experience and problems of legal regulation // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2018. No. 7 (in Russ.).
10. Chebotarev G.N., Pimanova M.A. Legal status of state and public associations (constitutional and legal research). Tyumen, 2008. P. 123 (in Russ.).
11. Chernyavsky A.G., Grudtsyna L. Yu., Pashentsev D.A. State. Civil society. Law / ed. by A.G. Chernyavsky. M., 2019. P. 58, 162 (in Russ.).
12. Chirkin V.E. Legalization and legitimation of state power // State and Law. 1995. No. 8. P. 66 (in Russ.).