1. Abidov N. Features of the application of Article 69 of the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan in criminal proceedings // Journal "Zanger" (Bulletin of Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan). 2016. No. 11 (184). P. 70, 71 (in Russ.).
2. Avakyan S.A., Kovler A.I., Kenenova I.P., etc. Anti-corruption: constitutional and legal approaches / ed. and the author's hand. col. S.A. Avakyan. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
3. Bernam U. The US legal system. Issue 3 / scientific ed. V.A. Vlasikhin. M., 2006. P. 450, 459 (in Russ.).
4. Bratus S.N. The subject and system of Soviet Civil Law. M., 2005. P. 106, 107 (in Russ.).
5. Galanter M. Justice in different halls: courts, private legal regulation and informal justice / transl. E.S. Bormotova. Source: Galanter M. 1981. Justice in Many Rooms: Courts, Privet Ordering, and indigenous Law. J. Legal Pluralism 196 1-47 // Law and law enforcement in the mirror of social science: a reader of modern texts / scientific ed. by E. L. Paneyakh; lit. ed. by A.M. Kadnikova. M., 2014. P. 396, 397 (in Russ.).
6. The Treaty as a legal value / V.R. Avkhadiev, V.S. Astashova, L.V. Andrichenko, etc. M., 2018. P. 357 - 367, 370–380 (in Russ.).
7. Zhalinsky A.E. Criminal law in anticipation of changes: theoretical and instrumental analysis. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
8. Kovler A.I. European Community: institutions of "consensus democracy" // European integration: legal problems. M., 1992. P. 66 - 80 (in Russ.).
9. Neshataeva T.N. Supranationalism: the development of the internal law of the EAEU // Russ. justice. 2019. No. 5. P. 38, 39 (in Russ.).
10. Novitsky I.B. Fundamentals of Roman Civil Law. M., 2007 (in Russ.).
11. New directions of development of the criminal legislation of foreign States: a comparative legal research / ed. N.A. Golovanova, S.P. Kubantsev. M., 2019. P. 126 - 128, 388–393 (in Russ.).
12. Legal protection of victims in foreign countries / ed. by S.P. Kubantsev. M., 2017. P. 208 - 216, 297–300 (in Russ.).
13. Justice in the modern world / ed. by V.M. Lebedev, T. Ya. Khabrieva. 2nd ed., updated and rev. M., 2017. P. 310 - 312 (in Russ.).
14. Semykina O.I. On the question of the constitutional category "justice" in Criminal Law // Constitutional and legal problems of Criminal Law and process: collection of materials of the International Scientific Conference. St. Petersburg, October 30 - 31, 2009 / comp. K.B. Kalinovsky. SPb., 2010. P. 279 - 283 (in Russ.).
15. Semykina O.I. "Deal with justice" in criminal proceedings of the USA and the Russian Federation: comparative legal analysis // Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Jurisprudence. 2010. No. 6 (25). P. 146 - 153 (in Russ.).
16. Sidorenko E.L. Dispositive regime of criminal law regulation. M., 2013. P. 199 (in Russ.).
17. Talapina E.V. Law and digitalization: new challenges and prospects // Journal of Russ. law. 2018. No. 2. P. 5 - 17. DOI: 10.12737/art_2018_2_1 (in Russ.).
18. Legal conflict / res. ed. Yu. A. Tikhomirov. M., 2017. P. 191 - 198 (in Russ.)
No posts found