1. Barulin S.V. Theory and history of taxation: textbook. M., 2006. P. 277 (in Russ.).
2. Boyarintseva O.A. Features of the legal nature of databases formed and used in the field of state and municipal management // Administrative and Municipal Law. 2016. No. 11. P. 934 - 940 (in Russ.).
3. Bryzgalin A.V. Tax optimization: principles, methods, recommendations, arbitration practice / A.V. Bryzgalin, V.R. Bernik, A.N. Golovkin. M., 2006. P. 17 (in Russ.).
4. Vasilyeva E.G. Tax optimization and the regulatory limits of its implementation in the modern tax system: a national model of regulation // Taxes. 2020. No. 3. P. 29 - 34 (in Russ.).
5. Vakhitov R. International war with offshore companies: how tax planning will change // Taxes and tax planning. 2010. No. 10. P. 31 - 34 (in Russ.).
6. Vinnitsky D.V. International Tax Law: problems of theory and practice. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
7. Vorobyev D.A. Tax planning as a mechanism for rationalizing the tax burden of an enterprise: dis. ... candidate of Economic Sciences. SPb., 2003 (in Russ.).
8. Vylkova E.S. Tax planning: textbook for masters. M., 2011. P. 13 - 42 (in Russ.).
9. Gorshunov D.N. Interest in private law: questions of theory. Kazan, 2005. P. 82, 83 (in Russ.).
10. Gromov M.A. Legal regulation of tax planning in the Russian Federation (Problems of legal essence): dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 2003. P. 46, 47, 57 (in Russ.).
11. Guseva T.A. Legal regulation of tax planning in entrepreneurial activity: problems of theory and practice: dis. ... Doctor of Law. Saratov, 2008. P. 28 (in Russ.).
12. Guseva T.A. The limits of tax planning taking into account international experience // Bulletin of the Federal Arbitration Court of the West Siberian District. 2006. No 6 (in Russ.).
13. Demin A.V. On the issue of judicial tax law: current state and future prospects // Law studies. 2012. No. 3. P. 146 - 157 (in Russ.).
14. Elinsky A.V. The experience of Great Britain and the USA in distinguishing between legal and illegal tax minimization and its significance for improving Russian legislation // Journal of Russ. law. 2006. No. 10. P. 140 - 143 (in Russ.).
15. Ermishina O. A. Tax planning in holdings: dis. ... candidate of Economic Sciences. St. Petersburg., 2007 (in Russ.).
16. Zadorogin S. I. Legal support for tax optimization in the Russian Federation: dis. ... candidate. yurid. M., 2004. p. 65 (in Russ.).
17. Zaripov V. The place where taxes, criminal law meet I... Constitution / / Business Lawyer. 2002. No. 10 (in Russ.).
18. Kikin A. Yu., Yani P. S. Non-payment of taxes is criminal / / Tax Bulletin. 2000. No. 10. pp. 149, 150 (in Russ.).
19. Korshunova M. V. "Evasion" and "optimization" in the system of tax control / / Finance. 2007. No. 5. p. 26 (in Russ.).
20. Kucherov I. I. Tax law of Russia. Moscow, 2001. p. 117 (in Russ.).
21. Litvinova Yu. M. Tax monitoring: experience of legal regulation in foreign countries and prospects for development in the Russian Federation / / Leningrad Yurid. journal. 2017. No. 4. pp. 175-181 (in Russ.).
22. Lyaskalo A. N. Differentiation of tax optimization and tax evasion / / Criminal law. 2016. No. 6. p. 45 (in Russ.).
23. Makarova E. Taxpayers are looking for salvation from "another way" / / Business-lawyer. 2003. № 9 (in Russ.).
24. Machekhin V. A. Tax code and tax planning / / Legislation. 1999. No. 10. pp. 35-41 (in Russ.).
25. Mizhinsky M. Yu. The fight against tax evasion: the legal experience of Great Britain / / Financial law. 2006. No. 5. pp. 13-17 (in Russ.).
26. Myshkin B. V. Tax optimization as a manifestation of tax legal personality: dis. ... cand. yurid. Science. M., 2004. p. 52 (in Russ.).
27. Taxes and taxation: textbook / D. G. Chernik et al. 2nd ed., add. and pererab. M., 2003. p. 25, 26 (in Russ.).
28. Pepelyaev S. G. Tax law: textbook. for universities. M., 2016. pp. 743, 747 (in Russ.).
29. Pilipenko A. A. Tax planning (optimization): modeling of scientific approaches / / Taxes. 2012. No. 3. pp. 10-13 (in Russ.).
30. Smirnov G., Zaripov V., Golovko L., etc. Tax optimization as a crime / / Law. 2014. No. 8. pp. 16-30 (in Russ.).
31. Solovyov I. N. Tax evasion and tax optimization / / Tax Bulletin. 2001. № 9 (in Russ.).
32. Suntseva P. V. The legal nature of tax optimization / / Taxes and financial law. 2010. No. 6. p. 210, 211 (in Russ.).
33. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Public law: textbook. M., 1995. p. 55 (in Russ.).
34. Tax evasion. Problems and solutions / edited by I. A. Mayburov, A. P. Kireenko, Yu. B. Ivanov. M., 2015. pp. 13, 14 (in Russ.).
35. Fatkhutdinov R. S. Basic companies in international income taxation / / Law. 2015. No. 2. pp. 77-100 (in Russ.).
36. Fedechkina D. Yu. Tax planning in commercial organizations: dis. ... candidate of Economic Sciences. Saratov, 2007 (in Russ.).
37. Khavanova I. Interest and dividends: the conflict of qualifications in taxation / / Tax Bulletin. 2013. No. 7. pp. 39-46 (in Russ.).
38. Shepenko R. A. International legal regulation of countering tax avoidance and evasion / / Taxes and Finance 2011. No. 3. pp. 43-48 (in Russ.).
39. Shurukhnova D. N., Bondar E. O. Assessment of the validity of receiving tax benefits by taxpayers / / Administrative and municipal law. 2017. No. 5. pp. 1-8 (in Russ.).
40. Brooks M., Head J.G. Tax Avoidance: In Economics, Law and Public Choice // Tax Avoidance and the Rule of Law. Amsterdam: IBFD Publications, 1997. P. 71.
41. International Tax Glossary. Amsterdam, 2005. P. 29, 30.
42. Tooma R.A. Legislating Against Tax Avoidance. Amsterdam, 2008. P. 14.
No posts found