1. Barenboin P., Mishina E. Lessons from the constitutional crisis of 2020. M., 2020. P. 96 (in Russ.).
2. Blankenagel A. Full stroke forward in the word. To changes in Russian legislation. March 31, 2020 // Registration of the newest Institute of law and public policy. 2020. No. 2. P. 3 (in Russ.).
3. Blankenagel A. Literature about the Russian Congress. 20 April 2020 // Digest of the new Institute of law and public policy. 2020. № 2. P. 6 (in Russ.).
4. The Venice Commission on the Constitution, the Constitution and the Constitution of law: collection of analytical materials of the Venice Commission of Soviet Europe / ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva. M., 2016. P. 173, 174, 227 - 251 (in Russ.).
5. Vitruk N.V. Constitutional justice. Judicial and Сonstitutional Law and process: Textbook. 4th ed., revised and add. M., 2012. P. 171 - 173 (in Russ.).
6. Gadzhiev G.A. Introductory article // Comments to the Federal Constitutional Law "The Constitution of the Russian Federation" / ed. by G.A. Gadzhiev. M., 2012. P. 12, 13 (in Russ.).
7. Dudko I.A., Zhukova O.N. The main subsidy for judicial proceedings in the Russian Federation // Russ. justice. 2017. No. 8. P. 46 - 59 (in Russ.).
8. Educational position in the countries of Eastern Europe: problems of theory and practitioners / ex. editor Ya. Zalesny. M., 2019. P. 180 - 182 (in Russ.).
9. Kravets I.A. Restrictions on judicial guarantees of the right and the right to constitutional legal capacity of assets and freedoms in the Russian Federation // Law and politics. 2013. No. 13 (168). P. 1834 (in Russ.).
10. Kryazhkov V.A. The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation as a participant in the process of executing decisions of the competent authority for the protection of human rights and freedoms // State and Law. 2017. No. 5. P. 25 - 27 (in Russ.).
11. Kryazhkov V.A. Property rights of federations: legal bases, goals and their maintenance // State and Law. 2016. No. 1. P. 10, 11 (in Russ.).
12. Kryazhkov V.A., Lazarev L.V. Constitution in the Russian Federation: Textbook. M., 1998. P. 60, 61 (in Russ.).
13. Mavcich A. Judicial proceedings: models work in accordance with Federal authorities: collection of materials International science-practice Conf. of constitutional courts of Russia, Germany and Slovenia. Petrozavodsk, 1998. P. 32, 33 (in Russ.).
14. Mityukov M.A. Problems of previous judgment control (on cells of preparation and receipt of FCL about CC) // Dexterity, waxing, economy: legal problems: materials of the X International scientific Conf. on Constitutional Law. Saint-Petersburg, 20 - 21 April 2012, SPb., 2012. P. 34–38 (in Russ.).
15. Mityukov M.A. Touches on the history of the Constitutional Court of Russia: from diaries, notebooks, interviews, transcripts and these doctrinents and materials of 1989 - 1996. M., 2014. P. 180 (in Russ.).
16. Mishina E. Regression formula: pocket court and document for transformation // Deconstruction of the Constitution. What should and should not be changed in the Russian Basic Law. Liberal mission - Expertise. Issue 8 / ed. by K. Rogov. M., 2020. P. 48, 49 (in Russ.).
17. Morshchakova T.G. Comment to the Conclusion of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of March 16, 2020. P. 3, 4. URL: https://academia.ilpp.ru/kommentariy-k-zacklyucheniyu-konstitutsionnogo-suda-rossiyskoy-federatsii/ (in Russ.)
18. Nikitinsky L. " The Law of Dadin" // Novaya gazeta. 2017. March 1 (in Russ.).
19. Stenichkin N.G. Ensuring independence and self-sufficiency of the judiciary in the context of the Constitution version 2020 // Lex Russica. Vol. 73. 2020. No. 5. P. 49 (in Russ.).
20. Taribo E.V. On the criteria for recognizing a norm as unconstitutional // Russ. justice. 2018. No. 8. P. 19–21 (in Russ.).
21. Tiunov O.I. New law on the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation // Russ. legal journal. 1995. No. 1 (5). P. 25 (in Russ.).
22. Troitskaya A.A. Mechanical Court and wiring of priests to the Constitution: how to smear a transparent door // Comparative opening. 2016. No. 2 (111). P. 96 - 115 (in Russ.).
23. Fedotov M. That I specified in the amendments. Blog / The echo of Moscow. 2020. 4 Feb. (in Russ.).
24. Shtainberger G. Model of constitutional jurisdiction. Ed. Europe, 1994. P. 7, 8, 31, 32 (in Russ.).
25. Shustrov D.G. Harmonic control of floats for comparison in foreign pages. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
26. Ebzeev B.S. The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation: formation, legal insight, legal positions // Comments on the mediation of the President of the Russian Federation / rev. ed. B.S. Ebzeev: in 2 vol. Vol. 1. M., 2000. P. 11 - 13 (in Russ.).