1. Dyachenko E., Entin K. Competence of the court of the Eurasian Economic Union: myths and reality // International justice. 2017. No. 3 (23). P. 83 (in Russ.).
2. Ispolinov A.S. Courts of regional integration associations in international justice (on the example of the EU Court and the EAEU Court): dis. ... Doctor of Law. Kazan, 2018. P. 206, 211 - 213, 220, 221 (in Russ.).
3. Kalamkarian R.A. The principle of good faith in modern international law: abstract ... Doctor of Law. M., 1991. P. 4 (in Russ.).
4. Klemin A.V. European law and Germany: national balance and supranational European. Community, Germany, law: national conservatism, conflicts and unity. Kazan, 2004. P. 527 (in Russ.).
5. Mechanism of dispute resolution in regional integration groupings on the example of the European Union, EAEU, ASEAN, MERCOSUR, NAFTA and GATT / WTO / G.M. Velyaminov, N.N. Voznesenskaya [et al.]. M., 2018. P. 137, 394, 395 (in Russ.).
6. Savenkov A.N. State and law during the crisis of modern civilization. M., 2020. P. 12 - 155 (in Russ.).
7. Khabrieva T. Ya., Lazarev V.V., Gabov A.V. Judicial practice in the modern legal system of Russia / ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva, V.V. Lazarev. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
8. Chayka K.L. Constitutionalization as a trend of development of integration associations. // Proceedings of the ISL of the RAS. Vol. 14. 2019. No. 5. P. 152, 153 (in Russ.).
9. Chayka K.L. Correlation of human rights and fundamental freedoms and economic integration // Integration processes in Europe and Eurasia: the role of Council of Europe Conventions. M., 2017. P. 241 (in Russ.).
10. Chayka K.L. The Court of integration Association as an international judicial body // Proceedings of the ISL of the RAS. Vol. 14. 2019. No. 3. P. 151 - 155 (in Russ.).
11. Chayka K.L., Savenkov A.N. Problematic issues in the practice of the Court of the Eurasian Economic Union // State and Law. 2018. No. 10. P. 5 - 22 (in Russ.).
12. Shinkaretskaya G.G. "Classical" international courts: role in maintaining law and order // International Law and international organizations. 2014. No. 3. P. 157 - 159, 452–457 (in Russ.).
13. Klabbers J., Peters A., Ulfstein G. The Constitutionalization of International Law. Oxford, 2011. P. 20–24; The Constitutionalization of the European Union / ed. by B. Rittberger, F. Schimmelfenning. London, 2007. P. 2, 3.
14. Lanceiro R. The implementation of EU law by national administrations: Executive federalism and the principle of sincere cooperation // Perspectives on Federalism. Vol. 10. Issue 1 (2018). P. E73.