1. Elistratov A.I. State Law. Manual for lectures. M., 1912. P. 354 (in Russ.).
2. Zhilin A.A. Textbook of state law (Manuals for lectures). Part 1. General doctrine of the state in connection with the basic principles of foreign state law. Pg., 1916. P. 288 (in Russ.).
3. Ivanovskiy V.V. Textbook of State Law. I. Introduction to the General doctrine of the state. II. Constitutional Law of modern States. III. Russian State Law. 4th ed. Kazan, 1913. P. 319 (in Russ.).
4. Kareev N.I. The origin of the modern people's legal state. Historical sketch of constitutional institutions and doctrines up to the middle of the XIX century. SPb., 1908 (in Russ.).
5. Korkunov N.M. Russian State Law. Vol. II. Part special. 4th ed., SPb., 1903. P. 366 - 395 (in Russ.).
6. Korf S.A. Russian State Law. Part 1. Helsingfors, 1915. P. 114 - 116 (in Russ.).
7. Lazarevsky N.I. Russian State Law. Constitutional Law. Vol. 1. 3rd ed. SPb., 1913. P. 460 (in Russ.).
8. Complete collection of platforms of all Russian political parties with the Appendix of the Highest Manifesto of October 17, 1905 and the all-published report of count Witte. M., 2001 (in Russ.).
9. Ustinov V.M. Brief outline of the Russian state system. M.; Pg., 1915. P. 108 (in Russ.).
10. Shalland L.A. Russian State Law. Yuriev, 1908. P. 2 (in Russ.).
11. Shul’zhenko Yu. L. Domestic constitutionalism. Historical and legal research. M., 2010. P. 58, 59 (in Russ.).
12. Encyclopedic dictionary / ed. I.E. Andreevsky. Vol. 16. SPb., 1895. P. 87 (in Russ.).