1. Large explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. 2014. URL: http://gramota.ru/slovari/dic/?word=%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B4&all=x (accessed: 13.09.2019) (in Russ.).
2. Bugrov L. Yu. Problems of freedom of labor in Soviet Labor Law: abstract ... Doctor of Law. M., 1992 (in Russ.).
3. Germany is fighting for leadership in the world industry with the help of "smart" factories. URL: https://www.vedomosti.ru/technology/articles/2014/10/28/germaniya-boretsya-za-liderstvo-v-mirovoj-promyshlennosti-s (accessed: 27.03.2020) (in Russ.).
4. Grigorova Ya. V. Creative work in postindustrial society: socio-philosophical analysis: abstract … Candidate of Philosophical Sciences. Perm, 2016 (in Russ.).
5. Kanakova A.E. Freedom of labor and the right to work in the market economy (constitutional and legal research): abstract ... PhD in Law. Barnaul, 2016. P. 14, 20, 21 (in Russ.).
6. Kirikova V.V. Problems of the implementation of constitutional freedom of labor in the conditions of the formation of a market economy in Russia: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 2001 (in Russ.).
7. Commentary to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation. 6th ed., rev., add. and reprint / ex. ed. Yu. P. Orlovsky. M., 2014. P. 19 (in Russ.).
8. Komissarov A. The fourth industrial revolution // Statements. 2015. 13 Oct. (in Russ.).
9. Kudrinskaya L.A. Voluntary labor: experience of theoretical reconstruction: abstract ... Doctor of Social Sciences. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
10. Lebedintseva L.A. Intellectual work: economic and sociological aspects: abstract ... Doctor of social Sciences. SPb., 2012 (in Russ.).
11. Marx K., Engels F. Kapital // Marx K., Engels F. Essays. 2nd ed. Vol. 23. P. 189, 195 (in Russ.).
12. Nikolaeva E.V., Nikolaev A. Yu. Procedural-oriented psychology: philosophical-religious, psychological, psychophysiological bases of the method. Metadevice of work of the psychologist. M., 2014 (in Russ.) (in Russ.).
13. Perevoshchikova M. Artificial intelligence: in Russia, they want to introduce an income tax on robots. 2020. July 24 (in Russ.).
14. Swiss referendum: getting money without working seemed excessive to the population. URL: https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/3340939 (accessed: 27.03.2020) (in Russ.).
15. Robots against pensioners. Economists argue about the implications of new labor automation and basic income. URL: http://www.eedialog.org/ru/2018/12/21/roboty-protiv-pensionerov-ekonomisty-sporyat-o-posledstviyah-novoj-avtomatizatsii-truda-i-bazovom-dohode/ (accessed: 27.03.2020) (in Russ.).
16. Terekhova N.R. Engineering work: identification and stimulation. Theoretical and methodological aspects: abstract … Candidate of Economic Sciences. Ivanovo, 1998 (in Russ.).
17. Explanatory dictionary of T.F. Efremova. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/efremova/%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B4 (accessed: 19.09.2019) (in Russ.).
18. Explanatory dictionary of S.I. Ozhegov, N. Yu. Shvedov. 1949 - 1992. URL: https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ogegova/245826 (accessed: 13.09.2019) (in Russ.).
19. Explanatory dictionary of D.N. Ushakov. URL: https://gufo.me/dict/ushakov/%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B4 (accessed: 19.09.2019) (in Russ.).
20. Umyarov R.G. The principle of freedom of labor in Russian law (problems of theory and practice): abstract ... PhD in Law. N. Novgorod, 2007 (in Russ.).
21. Filinov V.A. Intellectual work in the system of economic relations: abstract … Candidate of Economic Sciences. Kostroma, 2009 (in Russ.).
22. Khomyakova E.G. Information-cognitive system and its actualization in the language / Communication and education: collection of articles / ed. by S.I. Dudnik. SPb., 2004. P. 180–197 (in Russ.).
23. Khurmatulina A.M. Right to work as a constitutional value and its provision in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation: abstract ... PhD in Law. Kazan, 2015 (in Russ.).
24. South Korea introduces a tax on robots for the first time in the world. URL: https://finance.rambler.ru/economics/37622844/?utm_content=finance_media&utm_medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink (accessed: 27.03.2020) (in Russ.).
25. Yaroshenko D.N. The right to work in modern Russia: abstract. dis. ... cand. yurid. See: URL: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2079871-im-in-shock-how-an-ai-beat-the-worlds-best-human-at-go/ (accessed: 22.09.2019) (in Russ.).
26. Economists worry we aren’t prepared for the fallout from automation. URL: https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/2/17524822/robot-automation-job-threat-what-happens-next (accessed: 27.03.2020).
27. European parliament calls for robot law, rejects robot tax. URL: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-robots-lawmaking-idUSKBN15V2KM?feedType=RSS&feedName=technologyNews (accessed: 27.03.2020).
28. IBA Global Employment Institute Artificial Intelligence and Robotics and Their Impact on the Workplace, April 2017.
29. Ontario government scraps basic income pilot project, limits welfare increase to 1.5 per cent. URL: https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/07/31/ontario-government-scraps-basic-income-pilot-project-limits-welfare-increase-to-15-per-cent.html (accessed: 27.03.2020).
30. Overview of the Perpetual Guardian 4-day (paid 5) Work Trial. URL: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a93121d3917ee828d5f282b/t/5b4e4237352f53b0cc369c8b/1531855416866/Final%20Perpetual%20Guardian%20report_Professor%20Jarrod%20Haar_July%202018.pdf (accessed: 28.03.2020).
31. Russian versus European welfare attitudes: Evidence from Round 8 of the European Social Survey. URL: https://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/docs/findings/ESS8_pawcer_welfare.pdf (accessed: 27.03.2020).
32. The research project against all odds: Olli Kangas on Finland’s universal basic income. URL: http://www.nordiclabourjournal.org/i-fokus/in-focus-2018/nordic-working-life/article.2018-06-19.3754995539 (accessed: 27.03.2020).
33. The robot that takes your job should pay taxes, says Bill Gates. URL: https://qz.com/911968/bill-gates-the-robot-that-takes-your-job-should-pay-taxes/ (accessed: 27.03.2020).
34. What really happened when Swedes tried six-hour days? URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-38843341 (accessed: 28.03.2020).
No posts found