1. Ageev A.A. Jn the improvement of criminal and civil law, the fate of legislation on administrative offenses and their relationship with each other and with other branches of law in Russia // Library of criminalist. 2013. No. 2. P. 28 (in Russ.).
2. Kolokoltsev's Version. URL: http://www.mk.ru/politics/2012/10/29/767465-variant-kolokoltseva.html (accessed: 15.10.2018) (in Russ.).
3. Speech of the Chairman of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation V.M. Lebedev at the XIII all-Russian Congress of judges. URL: http://www.ssrf.ru/page/9096/detail/ (accessed: 15.10.2018) (in Russ.).
4. Gavrilov B. Ya. Criminal misdemeanor in Russian law: wishes of the legislator or the realities of Russian society // Man: crime and punishment. Vol. 26. 2018. No. 2. P. 132, 133 (in Russ.).
5. Gavrilov B. Ya., Rogova E.V. World justice and criminal misdemeanor: opinion of a scientist and practice (justification of the problem, current state and measures for improvement). 2016. No. 12. P. 6 (in Russ.).
6. Golenko D.V. On the issue of criminal misconduct // Criminal Law: proceedings of the XVI International scientific-practical Conf. M., 2019. P. 357 (in Russ.).
7. Doroshkov V.V. On the issue of criminal misconduct // Magistrate. 2016. No. 12. P. 34 (in Russ.).
8. Kadnikov N.G. Categorization of crimes depending on their severity as the basis for building many institutions of the General part of Criminal Law // Criminal Law. 2017. No. 4. P. 60 (in Russ.).
9. Kibalnik A.G. Criminal misdemeanor and its legal consequences // Criminal Law. 2017. No. 4. P. 65 (in Russ.).
10. Kleandrov M.I. Jn the line of concepts "administrative offense", "criminal offense" and "crime" / / Magistrate. 2017. No. 7. P. 10 (in Russ.).
11. Kozlov A.P. The concept of crime. SPb., 2004. P. 785 (in Russ.).
12. Konyakhin V.P., Zhuk M.S. The law of criminal misdemeanors as a sub-branch of Russian Criminal Law: prognostic analysis // Russ. investigator. 2012. No. 23. P. 7 (in Russ.).
13. Korobeev A.I., Shirshov A.A. Criminal misdemeanor through the prism of the Institute of administrative prejudice: good or evil? // Criminal Law. 2017. No. 4. P. 72 (in Russ.).
14. Kruglikov L.L., Lapshin V.F. On the consequences of including the category "criminal misdemeanor" in the Russian Criminal Law // Criminal Law. 2017. No. 4. P. 82 (in Russ.).
15. Lopashenko N.A. The decline of the repressive nature of Criminal Law: proposed measures and their evaluation // Criminal Law. 2017. No. 4. P. 92 (in Russ.).
16. Malinovsky A.A. Critical reflections on the concept of Criminal Law in the "broad" sense // Library of the criminalist. 2013. No. 2. P. 177 (in Russ.).
17. Moskalkova proposed to introduce an article on criminal misconduct in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. URL: http://tass.ru/obschestvo/3619749 (accessed: 15.10.2018) (in Russ.).
18. Nesvit E.A. Criminal misdemeanor: from the idea to the comprehensive reform of the tort legislation of the Russian Federation // Magistrate. 2018. No. 8. P. 34 (in Russ.).
19. Pavlova L.O. Criminal misdemeanor as a prospect of deepening the differentiation of criminal responsibility // Scientific almanac. 2017. No. 2-1 (28). P. 362, 363 (in Russ.).
20. Rogova E.V. On the introduction of the category of criminal misdemeanor in Russian legislation // Proceedings of The Academy of management of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia. 2018. No. 2 (46). P. 131 (in Russ.).
21. Urzhanova D.T. Institute of criminal misconduct: experience of the Republic of Kazakhstan // Magistrate. 2018. No. 3. P. 34 (in Russ.).