1. 150th anniversary of the discovery of Antarctica // Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 1970. No. 5. P. 130, 131 (in Russ.).
2. Bekyashev D.K. Modern international legal problems of fishing: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2017. P. 568 (in Russ.).
3. Berg L.S. Russian discoveries in Antarctica and modern interest in it: report at the General meeting of the active members of the Geographical society of the USSR on February 10, 1949. M., 1949. P. 5 (in Russ.).
4. Annual report of the Council for the Arctic and Antarctic of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation "On the state and problems of legislative support for the implementation of the strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security for the period up to 2020. On the state and problems of legislative support for scientific activities of the Russian Federation in Antarctica" for 2018. URL: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/VAzBy5r749GuZRCQD6zKQ6N0UzKAICAg.pdf/ (accessed: 03.03.2020) (in Russ.).
5. Kolesnikova E.A. Antarctica: the history of development and prospects of international management in the XXI century. Un-t. Ser. 25 "International relations and world politics". 2015. No. 4. P. 190 (in Russ.).
6. Koltakova A., Pankova V., Tsvetkova Yu. S. Some issues of legal regulation of the Arctic and Antarctic environment // Ocean management. 2018. No. 2(3). P. 31 (in Russ.).
7. Kudelkin N.S. Legal protection of the Arctic marine environment from pollution by alien species // Herald of Kutafin University (MSLA). 2019. No. 1. P. 111 (in Russ.).
8. Lukin V.V. On the issue of the national Antarctic strategy // International life. 2018. No. 1. P. 75, 76 (in Russ.).
9. Lukin V.V. Prerequisites for the creation and modern role of the Madrid Protocol in the Antarctic Treaty system // Problems of the Arctic and Antarctic. 2017. No. 2 (112). P. 112 (in Russ.).
10. Lukin V.V., Klokov V.D., Pomelov V.N. System of the Antarctic Treaty: legal acts, comment. SPb., 2002. P. 10 (in Russ.).
11. General meeting of the Geographical society of the USSR on February 10, 1949 // Bulletin of the USSR Academy of Sciences. 1949. No. 3. P. 70 (in Russ.).
12. Prospects of Russian polar research in the light of the preparation of the International polar partnership initiative // Ice and Snow. Vol. 56. 2016. No. 1. P. 136, 137 (in Russ.).
13. Petrov A.F., Kasatkina S.M. Marine protected areas (MOR)in Antarctica-an instrument of the geopolitical struggle for resources // Fisheries. 2019. No. 3. P. 5 (in Russ.).
14. Rednikova T.V. Ensuring sustainable development of the Arctic: legal protection of ecosystems and their components // Citizen and law. 2018. No. 8. P. 73 (in Russ.).
15. Romanova T. What is political ecology? // Russia in global politics. Vol. 8. 2010. No. 5. P. 156 (in Russ.).
16. Fastovich G.G. Compliance with the Antarctic security regime as one of the priority directions of the state mechanism of modern Russia // Science and education: experience, problems, prospects of development: materials of the International scientific-practical Conf. / rel. for vol.: V.L. Bopp, E. I. Sorokina. Krasnoyarsk, 2018. P. 425 (in Russ.).
17. Fenenko A. Russia and the competition for the redistribution of polar spaces // World economy and international relations. 2011. No. 4. P. 23 (in Russ.).
18. Yakovets Yu. V. Prospects for partnership between Russia and the United States: historical experience and prospects // Strategic priorities. 2019. No. 1 (21). P. 47 (in Russ.).
19. Erbe C., Dähne M., Gordon J. etc. (2019) Managing the Effects of Noise from Ship Traffic, Seismic Surveying and Construction on Marine Mammals in Antarctica. Front. Mar. Sci. 6:647. P. 2.
20. Hughes K.A., Constable A., Freno Y. etc. Antarctic environmental protection: Strengthening the links between science and governance // Environmental Science and Policy. 2018. No. 83. P. 94.
21. Report to Congress on Coast Guard Polar Security Cutter. March 13, 2020. URL: https://news.usni.org/2020/03/13/report-to-congress-on-coast-guard-polar-security-cutter-6
22. Trump memo demands new fleet of Arctic icebreakers be ready by 2029. URL: https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2020/06/09/trump-memo-demands-new-fleet-of-arctic-icebreakers-to-be-ready-by-2029/
23. Turner J., Barrand N.E., Bracegirdle T.J. etc. (2014) Antarctic climate change and the environment: an update. Polar Record 50 (254). P. 253.