1. American sociology. Prospects, problems and methods / abridged transl. from English by V.V. Voronin and E.V. Zinkovsky; ed. and an introductory articleed G.V. Osipov. M., 1972. P. 234, 364 (in Russ.).
2. Anuchin E.N. Research on the percentage of exiled to Siberia in the period 1827 - 1846. Materials for criminal statistics of Russia. SPb., 1873. P. 104, 105, 110 (in Russ.).
3. Berman Ya. L. Basic questions of the theory of the proletarian state. M., 1924 (in Russ.).
4. Bluvshtein Yu. D. About the subject of sociology of criminal law // Problems of sociology of Criminal Law: collection of proceedings / ed.: Yu. D. Bluvshtein, I.M. Galperin, S.S. Kuklyanskis, S.I. Stachekas, A.M. Yakovlev (ed.). M., 1982. P. 17–29 (in Russ.).
5. Bolotsky B.S. Sociology of robbery in Soviet Criminal Law: abstract ... PhD in Law. Saratov, 1970 (in Russ.).
6. Bulatov S. Problems of reconstruction of criminal law // Sov. the state and the revolution of law. 1930. № 2 (in Russ.).
7. Bulatov S. Ya. The revival of Lombroso in the Soviet criminology // The revolution of law. 1929. No. 1. P. 42–61 (in Russ.).
8. Gernet M.N. History of the Tsar's prison: in 5 vols. M., 1941–1956 (in Russ.).
9. Gertsenzon A.A. Introduction to Soviet criminology. M., 1965 (in Russ.).
10. Gertsenzon A.A. Criminal Law and sociology. Problems of sociology of criminal law and criminal policy. M., 1970 (in Russ.).
11. Gogel S.K. Course of criminal policy in connection with criminal sociology / drafting and introductory article by V.S. Ovchinsky and A.V. Fedorov. M., 2009 (in Russ.).
12. Dukhovskoy M.V. Tasks of the science of Criminal Law. Introductory lecture delivered on October 3, 1872 // Temporary directory of the Demidovsky legal Lyceum. Book 4. Yaroslavl, 1873. P. 2 (in Russ.).
13. Esipov V.V. Essay of Russian Criminal Law. The General part. Crime and criminals. Punishment and punishments. Warsawa, 1894. P. 4, 5 (in Russ.).
14. Zhukov V.I. Actual problems of Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology of Law: collection of reports. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
15. Laws of Manu / transl. [from Sanskrit.] S.D. Elmanovich, checked and fixed by G.F. Ilyin; preface by G.F. Ilyin. M., 1992. P. 68. Ch. IX. Art. 232 (in Russ.).
16. Karpets I.I. Problems of crime. M, 1969 (in Russ.).
17. Karpets I.I. Modern problems of Criminal Law and criminology. M., 1976 (in Russ.).
18. Kasyanov V.V., Nechipurenko V.N. Sociology of Law: Textbook for bachelor's and master's degrees. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
19. Quetelet's L.A.J. Social physics, or the study Experience on the development of human abilities / ed. by [and with a Preface] A. Rusov. Vol. 1 - 2. Kiev, 1911 - 1913; Vol. 1 / transl. from the 1869 edition of the stud. Kiev. commerch. in-t E. Kalmanovskaya, L. Pecherskogo [et al.]. 1911; Vol. 2 / transl. with ed. 1869 stud. Kiev. commercial in-t E. Kalmanovskaya, E. Pyshnova and A. Shenderovich. 1913 (in Russ.).
20. Ketle A. Man and the development of his abilities, or the Experience of social physics: in 2 vols. SPb., 1865 (in Russ.).
21. Kistyakovsky B.A. Philosophy and Sociology of Law. SPb., 1999. P. 201 (in Russ.).
22. Kogan V.M. Scientific seminar on the sociology of Criminal Law // State and Law. 1988. No. 3. P. 136–140 (in Russ.).
23. Kornev A.V. Sociology of Law: Textbook. M., 2017. P. 122, 123 (in Russ.).
24. Kudryavtsev V.N. Causality in criminology. On the structure of individual criminal behavior. M., 1968 (in Russ.).
25. Kudryavtsev V.N. Reasons for offenses. M., 1976 (in Russ.).
26. Kuznetsov A.V. Sociology of application of criminal law norms: lecture. M., 1976 (in Russ.).
27. Kuznetsova N.F. Crime and criminality. M., 1969 (in Russ.).
28. Kuzmin P. Marx and questions of Criminal Law // Marx and the proletarian state: collection of articles / ed. by E. Pashukanis. M.; L., 1933 (in Russ.).
29. Lapaeva V.V. Sociology of Law. M., 2016. P. 139 (in Russ.).
30. Markuntsov S.A. Studying the sociology of criminal law: public inquiry or forced necessity? // Public request for socio-legal research and training in the sociology of law: collection of articles of the law faculty of the higher school of Economics. M., 2013. P. 94–101 (in Russ.).
31. Markuntsov S.A. The place of criminal sociology in the structure of the science of Criminal Law // Criminal Law: development strategy in the XXI century: proceedings of the Eighth International conference. scientific-practical Conf., January 27 - 28, 2011. M., 2011. P. 90–95 (in Russ.).
32. Markuntsov S.A. Theory of criminal law prohibitions as a cross-cutting concept of criminal law sociology // Sociology of Criminal Law: General questions of the Sociology of Criminal Law and Criminal Law: socio-legal aspects of the Special part of the Criminal Code: collection of articles (materials of the first International conference) scientific-practical Conf. "Sociology of Criminal Law: problems and trends of development" (21 - 22 September 2012). Vol. I. M., 2013. P. 16 – 25 (in Russ.).
33. Counteraction to modern crime: Criminological, criminal-legal and criminal-procedural aspects / ed. by A.N. Savenkov. M., 2019. P. 72–127 (in Russ.).
34. Russian Criminal Law: General part / [op.] P.P. Pustoroslev, Dr. of the Criminal Law, ord. prof. Yuriev Un-t. 2nd ed., corrected, with reduced Bibliogr. lit. corner. law, print company's logo. in foreign languages, with a short name. unsatisfied. criminal law doctrines; with a description. content. the latest legislative. regulations in the field of sources of fines. law in the field of community rules on the Statute of limitations. violation and with additional Bibliogr. instructions for lit. corner. law, published in Russian. Issue 1. Introduction. Sources of Criminal Law. Crime. Yuriev, 1912. P. 44–48 (in Russ.).
35. Savenkov A.N., Zhukov V.I. Sociology of legal deviations and social addictions. M., 2018. P. 15 - 20, 23–26 (in Russ.).
36. Sakharov A.B. On the personality of the criminal and the causes of crime in the USSR. M., 1961 (in Russ.).
37. Spiridonov L.I. Sociology of Criminal Law. M., 1986 (in Russ.).
38. Improvement of criminological, criminal-legal and criminal-procedural measures to counteract crime in modern conditions. M.; Saratov, 2019 (in Russ.).
39. Soviet criminology / ed. L.A. Hertsenzon, I.I. Karpets, V.N. Kudryavtsev. M., 1966 (in Russ.).
40. Social conditions and crime: Program of complex criminological research / prepared A.B. Sakharov, M.M. Babaev, L.A. Voloshina et al. M., 1979. P. 28 (in Russ.).
41. Sociology of Law: course of lectures: in 2 vols. / ed. by M.N. Marchenko. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
42. Sociology of Criminal Law: conflicts of criminal law statistics: collection of articles [Electronic resource]. M., 2014. P. 110–113 (in Russ.).
43. Sociology of Criminal Law: collection of articles / editorial board: S.A. Markuntsov et al. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
44. Staroselsky Ya. V. Principles of building criminal repression in the proletarian state // The revolution of law. 1927. No. 2. P. 83–105 (in Russ.).
45. Pages of history and essays about scientific schools of the Institute of legislation and comparative law under the Government of the Russian Federation: sat. / ed. and comp. E.A. Pryanishnikov et al. 4th ed., add. and revised. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
46. Syrykh V.M. Sociology of Law: Textbook. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
47. Tard G. The criminal and the crime / transl. of E.V. Vystavkina; ed. by M.N. Gernet and with a Preface by N.N. Polyansky. M., 1906 (in Russ.).
48. Tard G. Comparative crime / transl. from French. M., 1907 (in Russ.).
49. Tarnovsky E.N. Influence of grain prices and harvests on the movement of crimes against property in Russia // Journal of the Ministry of justice. 1898. No. 8. P. 73–106 (in Russ.).
50. Ferri E. Criminal sociology / resolved. author. transl. with 5 French ed. 1905 O.V. Poznysheva, L.V. Goldenweizer... [et al.]; under the editorship of S.V. Poznyshev; with a Foreword. [to Russ. ed.] E. Ferry and ed. transl. M., 1908. P. 2, 572 (in Russ.).
51. Foynitsky I. Ya. Influence of seasons on the distribution of crimes. SPb., 1898 (in Russ.).
52. Charykhov Kh. M. The Doctrine of crime factors: Sociology school in the science of Criminal law; with a Preface by M.N. Gernet. M., 1910 (in Russ.).
53. Ehrlich O. The foundation of the Sociology of Law. SPb., 2011 (in Russ.).
54. Yakovlev A.M. Crime and social psychology. Socio-psychological patterns of illegal behavior. M., 1971 (in Russ.).
55. Aschaffenburg G. Das Verbrechen und seine Bekämpfung: Kriminalpsychologie für Mediziner, Juristen und Soziologen, ein Beitrag zur Reform der Strafgesetzgebung. C. Winter, 1903.
56. Burgess E.W. The Delinquent as a Person, AMER. J. OF SOCIOL., 28, No. 6 (May,1923). P. 679.
57. Cartwright N. Why Trust Science? Reliability, Particularity and the Tangle of Science // Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society. URL: https://www.aristoteliansociety.org.uk/pdf/nancy_cartwright.pdf (дата обращения: 22.05.2020).
58. Cantor N. Recent Tendencies in Criminological Research in Germany, 27 J. Crim. L. & Criminology, 1937.
59. Cavan R. Sh. Criminology. Thomas Y Crowell. January 1, 1948.
60. Clinard M.B. Criminological Theories of Violations of Wartime Regulations // American sociological review. 11. No. 3. P. 269.
61. Garofalo R. LA CRIMINOLOGIE. Étude sur la nature du crime et la théorie de la pénalité. Paris: Ancienne Librairie Germer Baillière et Cie., Félix Alcan, Éditeur, 1890. 2e édition entièrement refondue, 452 pp. P. 20. URL: http://perso.unifr.ch/derechopenal/assets/files/obrasjuridicas/oj_20120208_01.pdf Оригинал: Garofalo R. Criminologia. Studio sul delitto, sulle sue cause e sui mezzi di repression. Roma – Torino - Firenze, 1885.
62. Gillin J.L. Criminology and Penology. Century Company, 1926. URL: https://books.google.ru/books/about/Criminology_and_Penology.html?id=LcxAAAAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
63. Haynes F.E. Criminology. New York, 1930.
64. Haynes F.E. The Sociological Study of the Prison Community, 39 J. Crim. L. & Criminology, 1949.
65. Henderson Ch. R. The Cause and Cure of Crime. A.C. McClurg & Company, 1914.
66. Hentig H. von The Criminal & His Victim: Studies in the Sociobiology of Crime. Yale University Press, 1948.
67. Introduction to the Study of the Dependent, Defective and Delinquent Classes / by Ch. R. Henderson. Boston (2nd ed., enlarged, 1901).
68. Maurice F. Parmelee. Criminology. New York, 1918.
69. Morris T. The Sociology of Law and Criminology: in 15 vols. The criminal area. 1957.
70. Quetelet A. Sur l'homme et le développement de ses facultés, ou Essai de physique sociale. Vol. 1 - 2. Paris, 1835.
71. Reckless W.C. A New Theory of Delinquency and Crime. 1942.
72. Responsibility for Crime / by Ph. A. Parsons. New York, 1909.
73. Sellin T. Culture Conflict and Crime // Bulletin No. 41 of the social. science research council, 1938, 44, 45.
74. Sutherland E.H. Criminology. Philadelphia, 1924.
75. Taft D.R. Criminology. New York, 1942 and revised edition, 1950.
76. Taft D.R. Criminology: An Attempt at a Synthetic Interpretation with a Cultural Emphasis. New York: The Macmillan Company; First Edition, January 1, 1942.
77. Teeters N.K. The Prison Systems of England, 41 J. Crim. L. & Criminology. 1951.
78. The Individual Delinquent / by Dr. W. Healy. Boston, 1915.