1. Grotius G. On the right of war and peace / ed. by S.B. Krylov. Reprint. 1956. M., 1994 (in Russ.).
2. Gutsulyak V.N. International legal aspects of emergency call of the vessel into a foreign port. Sea transport. Express information. Series "Organization and Management of the Sea Transport". Issue 5 (110). M., 1990 (in Russ.).
3. Javad Y.H. International agreements on the shipping. M., 1968 (in Russ.).
4. Ivanov G. G. Legal regime of sea ports. M., 1988 (in Russ.).
5. Interfax News Agency: "Almost half of the crew of the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle were infected with coronavirus." 17.04.2020. URL: https://www.interfax.ru/world/704809 (in Russ.).
6. TASS News Agency. 08.04.2020. Italy has refused to NGO ship with rescued migrants to enter its port. URL:https://tass.ru/obschestvo/8194725 (in Russ.).
7. TASS News Agency. 25.03.2020. Diamond Princess cleared of coronavirus. URL: https://tass.ru/obschestvo/8070015 (in Russ.).
8. Kolodkin A.L. Emergence call of the ship into the port. Dictionary of International Maritime Law. M., 1985. P. 37 (in Russ.).
9. Kolombos D. International Maritime Law. M., 1975 (in Russ.).
10. International Law / transl. from German by V.M. Bergman. M., 2011 (in Russ.).
11. Handbook of the deep-sea captain / ed. G.G. Ermolaev. M., 1988 (in Russ.).
12. Faskhutdinov R. Interview with Yuri Sukhorukov, Chairman of the Russian ITF branch. Seamen against the background of coronavirus: real and imaginary threats. 25.03.2020. URL: https://www.korabel.ru/news/comments/moryaki_na_fone_koronavirusa_ugrozy_realnye_i_mnimye.html (in Russ.).
13. Khakapaa K. Pollution of the Marine Environment and International Law. M., 1986 (in Russ.).
14. Baatz Y. Maritime Law. Third ed. NY, 2014.
15. Churchill R.R., Lowe A.D. The Law of the Sea. Manchester, 1999.
16. Dooley B., Rich M. Cruise Ship’s Coronavirus Outbreak Leaves Crew Nowhere to Hide. 10.02.2020. URL: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/business/coronavirus-japan-cruise-ship.html
17. Hopkins F.N. Business and Law for the Shipmaster. Glasgow brown, son & Ferguson, LTD. Nautical Publisher, 1998.
18. Open waters: opening of ports 150 years ago remains a watershed moment in the nation's history. URL: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/09/national/history/open-waters-opening-ports-150-years-ago-remains-watershed-moment-nations-history/#.XqKES2gzbIU