1. Gritsenko G.D. Law as a socio-cultural phenomenon (philosophical and anthropological concept): dis. ... Dr. Philos. sciences. Stavropol, 2003. P. 4–10 (in Russ.).
2. Demidov A.I. On the methodological situation in jurisprudence // Pravovedenie. 2001. No. 4. P. 18 (in Russ.).
3. Zhukov V.N. Jurisprudence as a science: return to forgotten truths // State and Law. 2017. No. 9. P. 5 - 24 (in Russ.).
4. Ivakina D.S. Cultural rights and freedoms of man and citizen: issues of content, methodology and classification // Journal of Russ. law. 2020. No. 4. P. 28–41 (in Russ.).
5. Kerimov D.A. Methodology of law: subject, functions, problems of philosophy of law. 3rd ed., reprint. and additional. M., 2003. P. 226 (in Russ.).
6. Krotkova N.V. History and methodology of legal science ("Round Table" of the Department of theory of state and law and political science of the Faculty of law at Lomonosov Moscow state University and the journal "State and Law") // State and Law. 2016. No. 4. P. 5 - 31 (in Russ.).
7. Kryazhkov V.A. Constitutional culture in the mirror of justice of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Journal of Constitutional Justice. 2008. No. 3. P. 3 - 8 (in Russ.).
8. Culturology / ed. by G.V. Drach. Rostov n/D., 1999. P. 422 (in Russ.).
9. Culturology / ed. by Yu. N. Solonin, M.S. Kagan. M., 2005. P. 73 (in Russ.).
10. Lazarev V.V., Lipen S.V. History and methodology of legal science: university course for undergraduates in Law universities / ed. by A.V. Kornev. M., 2016. P. 163 (in Russ.).
11. Luchin V.O., Pryakhina T.M. Constitution in the cultural space. Saratov, 2018. P. 67 (in Russ.).
12. Mal’ko A.V., Guryev V.V., Zatonsky V.A., Krotkova N.V. Legal culture, legal policy and human rights (Review of materials of the scientific and practical conference) // State and Law. 2021. No. 2. P. 145 - 159. DOI: 10.31857/S102694520013680-9 (in Russ.).
13. Methodology of legal science: state, problems, prospects / ed. by M.N. Marchenko. M., 2006. Issue I. P. 243 (in Russ.).
14. Ponkin I.V., Redkina A.I. Classification as a method of scientific research, in particular, in legal science // Herald of the Perm University. 2017. No. 3. P. 249 - 259 (in Russ.).
15. Sazonnikova E.V. The science of constitutional law and the concept of “culture”: issues of theory and practice: dis. ... Doctor of Law. M., 2012. P. 28, 118, 119 (in Russ.).
16. Modern research methods in jurisprudence / ed. by N.I. Matuzov and A.V. Mal’ko. Saratov, 2007. P. 12, 131 (in Russ.).
17. Syrykh V.M. Logical foundations of general theory: in 2 vols. 2nd ed., rev. and additional. M., 2001. Vol. 1. Elemental composition. P. 415, 460 (in Russ.).
18. Tarasov N.N. Methodological problems of legal science. Ekaterinburg, 2001 (in Russ.).
19. Tolstik V.A. From the pluralism of legal understanding to the struggle for the content of law // State and Law. 2000. No. 3. P. 5 - 11 (in Russ.).
20. Usmanova A.R. Peter Abelar // World Encyclopedia: philosophy / ch. scientific. ed. A.A. Gritsanov. Minsk, 2002. P. 776 (in Russ.).
21. Shvyrev V.S. Scientific cognition as activity. M., 1984. P. 22 (in Russ.).
22. Ekimov A.I. Trust in legal science in Russia: methodological and praxeological problems // State and Law. 2021. No. 6. P. 63 - 72 (in Russ.).
No posts found