1. Avakian S.A. Draft laws on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation: is the fourth round coming? // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2020. No. 1. P. 31 - 44 (in Russ.).
2. Bondar N.S. Information and digital space in the constitutional dimension: from the practice of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation // Journal of Russ. law. 2019. No. 11. P. 25 - 42 (in Russ.).
3. Bondar N.S. Economic constitutionalism of Russia; essays on theory and practice. M., 2017. P. 14 - 24 (in Russ.).
4. D.'s Speech Trump at the UN General Assembly 25.09.2018 URL: https://ria.ru/world/20180925/1529327692.html (in Russ.)
5. Huseynov A. A., Stepin V. S., Smirnov A.V. and others. Interdisciplinary center for the Philosophy of Law. Round Table "Ways of development of philosophy of law in Russia" // Russ. journal of legal research. 2017. No. 1 (10). P. 23 - 25 (in Russ.).
6. David R. Basic legal systems of modernity. M., 1988 (in Russ.).
7. Dal V.I. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. Modern version. M., 2000, P. 506 (in Russ.).
8. Dedov D.I. The common good as a system of criteria for legitimate regulation of the economy. M., 2003. P. 126, 127 (in Russ.).
9. Zorkin V.D. Law against chaos. 2nd ed. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
10. Zorkin V.D. Civilisation of law and development of Russia. M., 2015 (in Russ.).
11. Kipp T. History of sources of Roman law. SPb., 1908. P. 8 (in Russ.).
12. Constitutional reform 2020: first questions to the sketch. URL: https://ilpp.ru/comment/adj_poslaniy (accessed: 01.04.2020) (in Russ.).
13. Marchenko M.N. Legal systems of the modern world. 2nd ed. M., 2009 (in Russ.).
14. Momotov V.V. The principle of justice and expediency in the institutions of Anglo-American and continental-European legal order (Part one) // Russ. justice. 2017. No. 12. P. 16 - 24; (Part two). 2018. No. 1. P. 35–48 (in Russ.).
15. Morshchakova T.G. Comment to the conclusion of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of March 16, 2020. URL: https://academia.ilpp.ru/kommentariy-k-zacklyucheniyu-konstitutsionnogo-suda-rossiyskoy-federatsii/ (accessed: 01.04.2020) (in Russ.).
16. Amendments are not subject to appeal // Kommersant. 2020. March 17 (in Russ.).
17. Message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation // Russ. newspaper. 2020. 16 Jan. P. 1 - 4 (in Russ.).
18. Raimon L. Great legal systems of modernity: a comparative legal approach. 2nd ed. M., 2009 (in Russ.).
19. Rumyantsev O.G. 20th anniversary of the Constitution of the Russian Federation: lessons of history, prospects of development // Journal of constitutional justice. 2014. No. 2. P. 10–21 (in Russ.).
20. Sinyukov V.N. The Russian legal system. 2nd ed. M., 2012 (in Russ.).
21. Tamaev R. Limits of discretion of the constitutional legislator, or 10 questions to the conclusion of the constitutional Court. URL: https://zakon.ru/discussion/2020/03/17/predely_diskrecii_konstitucionnogo_zakonodatelya_ili_10_voprosov_k_zaklyucheniyu_konstitucionnogo_su (accessed: 01.04.2020) (in Russ.).
22. Then they saved democracy, now they save stability // Kommersant FM. 2020.17 March (in Russ.).
23. How did the constitutional Court explain the legality of amendments to the Basic Law // Statements. 2020. March 16 (in Russ.).
24. Jacobson G.J. Unconstitutional Constitution? Comparative review // Comparative constitutional review. 2006. No. 4 (57). P. 145–161 (in Russ.).
25. Calvin Liang and Sarah Shi. The Constitution of Our Constitution: A Vindication of the Basic Structure Doctrine // Singapore Law Gazette (August 2014).
26. Dainius Žalimas. Hierarchy of Constitutional Principles as Criteria of Constitutionality of Constitutional Amendments // Presentation to the XVII-th Congress of the Conference of the European Constitutional Courts “Role of the Constitutional Courts in Upholding and Applying the Constitutional Principles” [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.lrkt.lt/data/public/uploads/2017/09/hierarchy-of-constitutional-principles-as-criteria-of-amendments_batumi2017.pdf (accessed: 30.01.2020).
27. Jaclyn L. Neo. Should constitutional principles be eternal? [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/should-constitutional-principles-be-eternal (accessed: 13.03.2020).
28. Preuss U.K. The Implications of “Eternity Clauses”: The German Experience // Israel Law Review. Vol. 44. 2011. No. 3. P. 429–448.
29. Roznai Y. Unconstitutional Constitutional Amendments – The Limits of Amendment Powers. Oxford, 2017 (Part II. Ch. 4, 5).