1. Baudrillard, Jean. The city and the hatred // Journal "Logos". 1991 - 2005. Favorites: in 2 vols. Vol. 2. M., 2006 (in Russ.).
2. Dolinin A. "The Death of the West" and other memes: from the history of popular ideas and verbal formulas. M., 2020 (in Russ.).
3. Ignatiev M. Human rights as politics and as idolatry. M., 2019 (in Russ.).
4. Muller Ya.-V. The debate on democracy. Political ideas in Europe of the XX century. M., 2017. P. 344 (in Russ.).
5. Stillman D., Stillman I. Generation Z at work. How to understand it and find it. M., 2018 (in Russ.).
6. Fatyhova N. Economy of care. How are we going to distribute the money after the pandemic 2020? // Republic. 2020. April 11. URL: https://republic.ru/posts/96419?utm_source=republic.ru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=morning (in Russ.)
7. Devins, Caryn; Felin, Teppo; Kauffman, Stuart; and Koppl, Roger (2017). The Law and Big Data // Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy: Vol. 27. Iss. 2. Article 3.
8. Goodrich P. Rhetoric and Modern Law // in: THE OXFORD HANDBOOK OF RHETORICAL STUDIES 613, 617–618 (Michael MacDonald ed., 2014).
9. Jennifer J. Deal. Always On, Never Done? Don’t Blame the Smartphone. 2015. URL: http://www.ccl.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/AlwaysOn.pdf
10. Katz D.M. Quantitative Legal Prediction—or—How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Start Preparing for the Data-Driven Future of the Legal Services Industry, 62 EMORY L.J. 909, 914–15 (2013).
11. Medvedeva M., Vols M. & Wieling M. Using machine learning to predict decisions of the European Court of Human Rights. Artif. Intell. Law (2019).
12. Spinney L. History as a giant data set: how analysing the past could help save the futureю The Guardian. 12 November 2019. URL: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/12/history-as-a-giant-data-set-how-analysing-the-past-could-help-save-the-future?fbclid=IwAR39vuuPDS7keG6_DtibMzJ4_SQa8RGFhh0HRteSGQVl8QnTIQkRwKwct8s.
13. Turchin P. (2018). Fitting Dynamic Regression Models to Seshat Data. Cliodynamics, 9(1): 25-58.
No posts found