1. Vilova T.V. Clinical and physiological substantiation of the formation of dental caries susceptibility in the population of the Arkhangelsk region: abstract. ... Doctor of medical Sciences. Arkhangelsk, 2001. P. 3 (in Russ.).
2. Vilova T.V., Alekseeva O.V. Ecogene and dental pathology // Human ecology. 2006. No. 6. P. 12 - 17 (in Russ.).
3. Vilova T.V., Esipova A.A., Vilova K.G. Characteristics of the structure of adult population circulation in diseases of the oral mucosa and skin // International scientific-research journal. 2018. No. 1-2 (67). P. 42 (in Russ.).
4. Influence of global and climate changes on the health of the population of the Russian Arctic / author's team: Revich B.A. (head) et al. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
5. The Impact of climate change on the Russian Arctic: analysis and solutions. WWF of Russia. M., 2008. P. 8 (in Russ.).
6. State report "On the state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in 2017". M., 2018. P. 33, 342 (in Russ.).
7. Doronina A.K. Issues of environmental protection of the Arctic in strategic acts of coastal Arctic States // Russian law journal. 2016. No. 5. P. 199, 209 (in Russ.).
8. Dudykina I.P. Foreign researchers on legal aspects of climate change in the Arctic // Russian law journal. 2017. No. 2. P. 178 (in Russ.).
9. Zelenina L.I., Fedkushova S.I. Forecasting and consequences of climate change in the Arctic region // Arctic and North. 2012. No. 5. P. 111 (in Russ.).
10. Zlotnikova T.V. Modern problems of the Arctic region: nature, law, geopolitics // Environmental Law. 2017. No. 6. P. 15 (in Russ.).
11. Climate Change // Bulletin of Roshydromet. 2018. No. 76 (in Russ.).
12. Karpin V.A., Gudkov A.B., Shuvalova O.I. Analysis of the impact of climate-technological pressure on residents of the Northern urbanized territory // Human ecology. 2018. No. 10. P. 10 (in Russ.).
13. Kattsov V.M., Porfiriev B.N. Climate Changes and their impact on the environment and economy of the Russian Arctic // Arctic: zone of peace and cooperation / red. ed. A.V. Zagorsky. M., 2011. P. 13 (in Russ.).
14. Kattsov V.M., Porfiriev B.N. Climate changes in the Arctic: consequences for the environment and economy // Arctic: ecology and economy. 2012. No. 2 (6). P. 71 (in Russ.).
15. Koval V.P. Promotion of Russia's national interests in the Arctic in the context of international cooperation // Analytical Bulletin of the SF FS RF. 2016. No. 5 (604). P. 14 (in Russ.).
16. Kondratov N.A. Influence of climate changes on the development of natural resources of the Russian Arctic // State of the Arctic seas and territories in the context of climate change: collection of theses of the all-Russian conference with international experts. participation / comp. S.V. Ryabchenko. Arkhangelsk, 2014. P. 141 (in Russ.).
17. Kutinov Yu. G., Chistova Z.B. Opportunities for assessing the state of the environment of the Northern territories of the Russian Federation from space (on the example of the ISS-Arctic and foreign analogues) // Ecology of Arctic and near-Arctic territories: proceedings of the international conference. Symposium / ed. by K.G. Bogolitsyn. Arkhangelsk, 2010. P. 29 (in Russ.).
18. Litovchenko O.G., Vinokurova I.V., Sobakar V.N. Features of adaptation of the human body in climatogeographic conditions of the North of Russia // Northern region: science, education, culture. 2011. No. 2 (24). P. 7 - 15 (in Russ.).
19. Lukin Yu. F. The great redistribution of the Arctic. Arkhangelsk, 2010. P. 364 (in Russ.).
20. Malinin V.N., Shevchuk O.I. About changes in the global climate at the beginning of the 21st century // Russ. state hydrometeorological University. Scientific theoretical journal. 2010. No. 15. P. 150 - 155 (in Russ.).
21. Mironovskaya A.V., Ungureanu T.N., Gudkov A.B. The role of natural-climatic and environmental factors in the occurrence of urgent conditions of the cardiovascular system: time series analysis // Human ecology. 2010. No. 9. P. 13, 16 (in Russ.).
22. Panin G.N., Dzyuba A.V. Changes in wind direction and speed from the Arctic to the Caspian Sea as a manifestation of modern climate changes // Water resources management. 2006. No. 6. P. 737 - 753 (in Russ.).
23. Permilovsky M.S. Review of legislative initiatives in the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation // Legal education and science. 2018. No. 11. P. 37 (in Russ.).
24. Permilovsky M.S. Planning of legislative regulation of the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation on the basis of an axiological approach // State power and local self-government. 2018. No. 8. P. 25 (in Russ.).
25. Revich B.A. Changing the health of the Russian population in a changing climate // Forecasting problems. 2008. No. 3. P. 144 (in Russ.).
26. Revich B.A. Climate change as a new risk factor for the health of the population of the Russian North // Human ecology. 2009. No. 6. P. 12 (in Russ.).
27. Semenov V.A. Long-period climate fluctuations in the Arctic and their relation to global climate changes: abstract ... doctor of physical and mathematical Sciences. M., 2010. P. 3 (in Russ.).
28. Khludeneva N. I. Prospects for the development of legal protection of Arctic ecosystems // Journal of Russian law. 2015. No. 11. P. 122 (in Russ.).
29. Sherstyukov B.G. Climate conditions of the Arctic and new approaches to the forecast of climate change // Arctic and North. 2016. No. 24. P. 39, 41 (in Russ.).
30. Comparative quantification of health risks: global and regional burden of disease attributable to selected major risk factors / ed. by M. Ezzati, A.D. Lopez, A. Rodgers, С. J.L. Murray. World Health Organization. Geneva, 2004. P. 26.
31. The Global Risks Report 2017, 12th Edition is published by the World Economic Forum within the framework of The Global Competitiveness and Risks Team. URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GRR17_Report_web.pdf