1. Bezborodov Yu. S. International model norms. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
2. Bell D. The coming postindustrial society / under the ed. of V.I. Inozemtsev. M., 2001 (in Russ.).
3. Gorbatovich D.A. Forms of Criminal Law of Russia // State and Law. 2019. No. 1. P. 88, 89 (in Russ.).
4. Demin A.V. "Soft law" in the era of change: the experience of comparative research. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
5. Jessop B. State: past, present and future / transl. from English.; under the scientific ed. D. Karasev. M., 2019. P. 314 (in Russ.).
6. Kozlova E.I. On the subject of constitutional law: a modern format of discussion // Kozlova E.I. Selected works. M., 2017. P. 68 - 72 (in Russ.).
7. Kolesnikov E.V. Sources of Russian Constitutional Law. Saratov, 1998 (in Russ.).
8. Comments on the decisions of the constitutional Court of the Russian Federation / head of the author's team and rel. ed. B.S. Ebzeev. Vol. 3. M. 2002 (in Russ.).
9. Kutafin O.E. Sources of Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation. M., 2002 (in Russ.).
10. Lukashuk I.I. International Law: Textbook. Common part. M., 1996 (in Russ.).
11. Luchin V.O. Constitutional norms and legal relations. M., 1997 (in Russ.).
12. Marchenko M.N. Sources of law. M., 2005 (in Russ.).
13. Savenkov A.N. Values of the Constitution of the Russian Federation in the changing world // State and Law. 2019. No. 3. P. 12 (in Russ.).
14. Stepin V.S. Modern civilizational crises and the problem of new development strategies. M., 2018. P. 9 (in Russ.).
15. Taeva N.E. Types of Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation. M., 2010 (in Russ.).
16. Taeva N.E. Norms of Constitutional Law in the system of legal regulation of the Russian Federation. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
17. Farber I.E., Rzhevsky V.A. Questions of the theory of Soviet Constitutional Law. Part 1. Saratov, 1967. P. 70, 71 (in Russ.).
18. Furastier J. The great hope of the twentieth century. M., 2001 (in Russ.).
19. Ebzeev B.S. Globalization and modern constitutionalism: two vectors of development // Ross. journal of legal studies. 2015. No. 2 (3) (in Russ.).
No posts found