1. Vasyutin E.Z. On the formation of the judiciary // Vestnik HQBJ RF. 2005. No. 6 (in Russ.).
2. Vereshchagina A.V. Pre-Revolutionary Institute of candidates for judicial positions // Ross. justice. 2014. No. 6 (98). P. 41 - 50 (in Russ.).
3. Grishin S. Requirements for candidates for the position of judge // Ross. justice. 2003. No. 12 (in Russ.).
4. Dworkin R. About rights seriously / trans. with Eng. M., 2004 (in Russ.).
5. The report "Appointment of judges" was adopted by the Venice Commission at the 70th Plenary session (Venice, 16 - 17 March, 2007), art. 48, 49 (in Russ.).
6. Duvernois N. Sources of law and court in Ancient Russia. Experiments on the history of Russian civil procedure. SPb., 2004 (in Russ.).
7. European Charter on the status of judges: collection of normative acts on the court and the status of judges of the Russian Federation: in 3 books. Vol. 5. M., 2012. P. 916 (in Russ.).
8. Ershov V.V. Report "On the work of the Higher examination Commission for the reception of the qualification exam for the position of judge and improving the efficiency of its activities" at the IX All-Russian Congress of judges // Ross. justice. 2017. No. 1 (130). P. 3139 (in Russ.).
9. Zorkin V.D. The Essence of law // Journal of constitutional justice. 2017. No. 5 (59). P. 2 (in Russ.).
10. Ivanov I. Judges of the future // EZH-Lawyer. 2016. No. 6-7 (in Russ.).
11. Kleandrov M.I. What is the meaning of the qualification exam of a candidate for judge? // Ross. justice. 2008. No. 1. P. 82 - 94 (in Russ.).
12. Kleandrov M.I. International courts: Textbook. Tyumen, 2000 (in Russ.).
13. Kleandrov M.I. Mechanism of ethical responsibility of the judge: problems of formation. M., 2017 (in Russ.).
14. Kleandrov M.I. On the necessity of psychodiagnosticians candidates for judges of the // State and Law. 2019. No. 6. P. 5 - 17 (in Russ.).
15. Kleandrov M.I. On improvement of the mechanism of selection of candidates for the judge and assignment of their judicial powers // State and Law. 2005. No. 5. P. 86 - 92 (in Russ.).
16. Kleandrov M.I. On the Council of the judiciary of the Russian Federation. M., 2016 (in Russ.).
17. Kleandrov M.I. Status of citizens participating in the administration of justice. M., 1999 (in Russ.).
18. Kleandrov M.I. What is the model of the Ideal judge and why is it? // Ross. judge. 2005. No. 1. P. 4 - 9 (in Russ.).
19. Markov I.I., Cherevko I.M. System approach to psychological support of judicial activity // Ross. justice. 2008. No. 1 (21) (in Russ.).
20. Orlov A.V. Staffing of the judiciary: some problematic issues and ways to solve them // Ross. judge. 2017. No. 1 (in Russ.).
21. Peysikov V.V. How are the judges: foreign experience and Russian reality. Part 1. France // New justice. 2008. No. 1. P. 3643 (in Russ.).
22. Peysikov V.V. Organisational aspects of selection and training of judges in the Russian Federation // Ross. justice. 2006. No. 6. P. 103 - 105 (in Russ.).
23. Peysikov V.V. Judge in Russia and abroad. M., 2008 (in Russ.).
24. Justice in the modern world /under the editorship of V.M. Lebedev, T. Ya. Khabrieva. M., 2012. P. 386 - 412 (in Russ.).
25. Rakitina L.N. Qualification exam for the position of judge: to the question of ways to improve it // Ross. justice. 2009. No. 8 (in Russ.).
26. Timoshin N. Chairman of the Higher qualification Collegium of judges of the Russian Federation at a seminar-meeting with representatives of qualification collegiums of judges of subjects of the Russian Federation on July 18, 2018 // Ross. gas. 2018. 9 Aug. (in Russ.).
27. Fokin E.A., Mehtiev M.G. Judicial reforms in Armenia and Bulgaria: an analytical review of the conclusions adopted at the 112th Plenary session of the Venice Commission // Journal of foreign legislation and Comparative Law. 2017. No. 6 (in Russ.).
28. Yakovlev V.F. The status of the judge is the status of power // State and law. 2004. No. 1 (in Russ.).