1. Abramova A.I. Interaction of the chambers of the Russian Parliament in the modern legislative process // Journal of the Russian law. 2008. No. 7. P. 31 (in Russ.).
2. Aranovsky K.V. The separation of powers as a condition of constitutional democracy // Journal of constitutional justice. 2012. No. 6. P. 16 (in Russ.).
3. Astafichev P.A. Problems of legal regulation of formation of the Federation Council in modern Russia: Materials of interuniversity. science.- prakt. Conf. "State, law, governance - 2008". M., 2008. P. 68 (in Russ.).
4. Bulatnikov V.V. On improving the procedure of forming the Federation Council // Lawyer. 2000. No. 8. P. 2, 3 (in Russ.).
5. Baranchikov V.A., Tsaturyan T.V. State-legal problems of formation of class representation in Russia // Gaps in Russian legislation. 2014. No. 2. P. 42 (in Russ.).
6. Bykov A.V. The Internet and democracy - perspectives of development // Bulletin of Omsk law Academiy. 2013. No. 2 (21). P. 8 (in Russ.).
7. Gorin A.G. From the history of the reform of the Senate of Russia in the early XX century // State and Law. 1986. No. 6. P. 111 (in Russ.).
8. Gorodetsky V.M. Another look at the situation associated with the adoption of the Law "On the formation of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly" // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2001. No. 2. P. 4, 5 (in Russ.).
9. Gryzlov B.V. Chairman of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on elections and the centenary of Parliament // Representative power 21 century: legislation, comments, problems. 2006. No. 2. P. 1 - 3 (in Russ.).
10. Gulyamov R.P. High treason in medieval England before and after the Statute of 1352: abstract PhD in Law. Rostov n/D., 2004. P. 8 (in Russ.).
11. Gutorova A.N. the Principle of political competition as the basis for the interaction of political parties in a democratic state: International. science.- prakt. Conf., dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Constitution of the Russian Federation. Kemerovo, 2014. P. 73 (in Russ.).
12. Gushchina A.V. The Paris Parliament in the system of bodies of the estate monarchy in France of XIII - XV centuries // Vestnik Tatishchev Volzhsk un-ta im. Vol. 41. 2004. P. 202 (in Russ.).
13. Dmitrieva O.V. Economic policy of the government of Elizabeth I and parliamentary opposition // Society and the state in antiquity and the Middle ages. M., 1984. P. 73 (in Russ.).
14. Dorogin R.V., Orlova M.F. Status and competence of the chambers of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. 2008. No. 4. P. 36 (in Russ.).
15. Zakharenko G.I. Theory of natural law and social contract in the views of Russian educators of the second half of the XVIII century // History of state and law. 1998. No. 1. P. 17 (in Russ.).
16. Zorkin V.D. On threats to the constitutional order in the XXI century and the need for legal reform in Russia // Journal of the Russian law. 2004. No. 6. P. 9 (in Russ.).
17. Isakov K. A. Formation of a regional system of separation of powers in Russia: the initial phase // State power and local self-government. 2009. No. 8. P. 43 (in Russ.).
18. Kazmina E.A. On the role of the Internet in the development of electronic democracy in modern Russia // Legal problems of strengthening Russian statehood. Tomsk, 2014. P. 103 (in Russ.).
19. Kim A.I. Correlation of people's representation and elections in the USSR // Questions of the theory of law and state construction. Vol. 2. Tomsk, 1979. P. 3-14 (in Russ.).
20. Kireeva E. Yu. Municipal service in the conditions of public administration reform: questions of methodology and practice: dis. d-r of Law. Moscow, 2010. C. 9 (in Russ.).
21. Klyuchevsky V. Boyar Duma of ancient Russia. 4th ed. M., 1909. P. 450 (in Russ.).
22. Knyazev S.D. Electoral law in the legal system of the Russian Federation (Problems of theory and practice): dis. ... d-r of Law. Vladivostok, 1999. P. 42 (in Russ.).
23. Kozlov A.E. Parliamentarism and the Union of States // Separation of powers and parliamentarism. M., 1992. P. 74 (in Russ.).
24. Komarova V.V. Dynamics of the formation of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation // Law and politics. 2002. No. 9. P. 2630 (in Russ.).
25. Kondratev S.V. The case of the five knights and the Petition of law // Jurisprudence. 2003. No. 6. P. 153 (in Russ.).
26. Kravets I.A. Parliamentarism and bicameralism in theory and Russian history // Constitutional and municipal Law. 2015. No. 4. P. 42 (in Russ.).
27. Krylov B.S. Separation of power: checks and balances // Journal of the Russian law. 1998. No. 6. P. 3 (in Russ.).
28. Kuznetsov I.I. Transnational relations in the system of States: partnership or a new round of competition? // Cosmopolis. Almanac. M., 1999. P. 122 (in Russ.).
29. Kurkov K.N. On the history of justice in Russia: the governing Senate as the Supreme legislative body of the Russian Empire // Bulletin of the Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation. 2004. No. 2. P. 103 (in Russ.).
30. Liverovsky A.A., Stovpova N.V. Constitutional principle of separation of state power: problems of teaching // Constitutional Law and constitutional comparative studies in the system of Russian legal education. M., 2009. P. 245 (in Russ.).
31. Lukin M.L. Social contract: influence on the formation of American statehood, modern concepts // Norm. Law. Legislation. Perm, 2013. P. 45-47 (in Russ.).
32. Mishin A.A. Constitutional (State) Law of foreign countries. 17th ed. M., 2013. P. 242 (in Russ.).
33. Moskvina A.G. Ideas of class representation as an alternative to the Russian autocracy of the second half of the XVI beginning of the XVII century // Administrative Law and process. 2012. No. 4. P. 48 (in Russ.).
34. Ovsepyan Zh. I. Key political events and constitutional acts of the period of "perestroika" in the USSR (1985 - 1991). Part 1 // North Caucasian legal bulletin. 2006. No. 1. P. 3 (in Russ.).
35. Orlova S.A. Senate as the Supreme Supervisory and control and judicial-administrative body of Russia // Jurisprudence. 2000. No. 2. P. 227 (in Russ.).
36. Osavelyuk A.M. Modern mechanism of the system of checks and balances in foreign States // State and Law. 1993. No. 12. P. 105 (in Russ.).
37. Poberezhny V.D. Public opinion in the system of socialist democracy: abstract ... PhD in Law. M., 1980. P. 6 (in Russ.).
38. Polyantsev N.I. the Principle of equal suffrage in the Soviet state: abstract ... PhD in Law. L., 1956. P. 7 (in Russ.).
39. Ponomareva V.V. Parliamentary opposition as a socio-political institution of Great Britain of the XVIII century // Actual problems of theory and history of state and law: collection of proceedings. Vol. 5. Krasnoyarsk, 2009. P. 47 (in Russ.).
40. Presnyakov M.V. Constitutional positivation of natural rights // Legal state and civil society: state and prospects (To the 20th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of the Russian Federation). Ivanovo, 2013. P. 28 (in Russ.).
41. Remington T. Bicameralism and the Russian Federation Council // Constitutional Law: Eastern European review. 2003. No. 3. P. 68 - 77 (in Russ.).
42. Romanovskaya V.B. Legislation of the English Parliament of the XIII - XV centuries. (On the formation and development of class-representative monarchy in England): dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 1990. P. 67) (in Russ.).
43. Romanovsky G.B.Tthe Right to life in the Russian Constitutional Law // Modern law. 2006. No. 9. P. 48 (in Russ.).
44. Rusakov K.A. Orders, reports and feedback as elements of the mandatory mandate of an elected official: advantages and disadvantages within the Russian legal system. Sources of private and public law. Tambov, 2014. P. 227 (in Russ.).
45. Rybkin I.P. Destinies of parliamentarism in Russia // Bulletin of the Interparliamentary Assembly. 1994. No. 3. P. 10 (in Russ.).
46. Sadovnikova G.D. Representative bodies in the Russian Federation: problems of historical conditionality, modern purpose and prospects of development: dis. ... d-ra of Law. M., 2013. P. 334 (in Russ.).
47. Samoylov M.N. Qualification Collegium of judges as a quasi-judicial body // Scientific proceedings of the Russian Academy of advocacy and notaries. 2009. No. 1. P. 74 (in Russ.).
48. Svetova E. A. The Court elite in the reign of Alexei Mikhailovich // History of state and law. 2009. No. 6. P. 21, 22 (in Russ.).
49. Smolenskaya A.A. Formation of the Federation Council: evolution and current state // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2012. No. 10. P. 34 (in Russ.).
50. Sumenkov S.S. Antimonopoly process as a quasi-judicial administrative and jurisdictional process // Business, Management and Law. 2014. No. 1 (29). P. 114 (in Russ.).
51. Khaliulin V.E. Democracy and public opinion as forms of restriction of public power // Responsibility of power to civil society: mechanisms of control and interaction. Saratov, 2014. P. 247 (in Russ.).
52. Shevchenko V. Yu. Prosecutor's office in the system of separation of powers and the state mechanism of protection of constitutional rights of citizens: abstract ... PhD in Law. Saratov, 2009. P. 16 (in Russ.).
53. Yurtaeva E. A. The State Council in Russia (1906 - 1917) // State and Law. 1996. No. 4. P. 145152 (in Russ.).
54. On the Parliamentary System // New Delhi. 1959. May. P. 8.