1. Alekseev S.S. Theory of law. 2nd ed., reprinted and supplemented. M., 1995. P. 62 (in Russ.).
2. Aleshin D.A. Social contextuality of law: social challenges and legal consequences // Vestnik PFUR. Ser. Legal science. 2014. No. 4. P. 5766 (in Russ.).
3. Kokhanovsky V.P., Leshkevich T.G., Matyash T.P., Fatkhi T.B. Fundamentals of philosophy of science: studies. manual for graduate students. 6th ed. Rostov n/D., 2008 (in Russ.).
4. Makushina E.B. Legal communication as a phenomenon of law and communication // Bulletin of Chelyabinsk state University. Ser. Law. 2004. No. 1 (7). P. 142 (in Russ.).
5. Pashentsev D.A., Chernogor N.N. Law and order in the context of modern postclassical methodology // Legal science. 2017. No. 1. P. 21 - 25 (in Russ.).
6. Stepin V.S. Types of scientific rationality and synergetic paradigm. Complexity. Mind. Postnonclassical. 2013. No. 4. P. 4559 (in Russ.).
7. Chernogor N.N., Pashentsev D.A. Legal order: doctrinal approaches, methods and actual directions of research // Journal of the Russian law. 2017. No. 8. P. 516 (in Russ.).
8. Chestnov I.L. Constructivist paradigm in historical and legal science // Human and civil rights and freedoms: theoretical aspects and legal practice: materials of the Annual scientific journal. Conf. in memory of Prof. F.M. Rudinsky. M., 2013 (in Russ.).
9. Chestnov I.L. Human dimension of legal reality: on the way to the formation of person-centered theory of law. Actual problems of law in modern Russia: collection of scientific articles. Vol. 10 / ed. D.A. Pashentsev. M., 2009 (in Russ.).