1. Alexandrova I.A. About inevitability of change of criminal policy of counteraction to economic crime // Bulletin of Volgograd state University. 2015. No. 1. P. 158164 (in Russ.).
2. Bychkov A.V. Criminal Law and criminological aspects of decriminalization of beatings // Prologue: journal about law. 2017. No. 4. P. 17 - 21 (in Russ.).
3. Vasin Yu. G. On some modern trends in criminal law policy in the field of combating economic crime // Gaps in Russian legislation. 2013. No. 6. P. 217 - 222 (in Russ.).
4. Gustova E.V. Criminalization and penalization of acts as a form of implementation of criminal policy // Voronezh Institute of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia. 2014. No. 1. P. 228 (in Russ.).
5. Gustova E.V. On the problems of humanization of criminal legislation // Vestnik Omsk legal Academy. 2019. No. 1. P. 55 - 59 (in Russ.).
6. Kaufman M.A. Law-making errors in Criminal Law // Russian Journal of the Russian law. 2016. No. 9. P. 92 - 101 (in Russ.).
7. Klepitsky I.A. Beatings and the threat of violence in Criminal Law of Russia and England // Bulletin of the Kutafin University (MSLA). 2018. No. 12. P. 137 - 147 (in Russ.).
8. Commentary to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation with article-by-article materials and judicial practice / ed. S.I. Nikulin. 2nd ed. M., 2002. P. 343 (in Russ.).
9. Krylova N.E. Humanization of criminal legislation continues? Analysis of draft Federal laws approved by the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation on July 31, 2015 // Law. 2015. No. 8. P. 90 - 107 (in Russ.).
10. Kuznetsov A.P. Criminalization-decriminalization, penalization-depenalization as the content of criminal policy // Bulletin of the Krasnodar University of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia. 2017. No. 1. P. 16 (in Russ.).
11. Kuznetsova I.A. Methods of Criminal Law policy // Historical, philosophical, political and legal Sciences, Culturology and art criticism // Questions of theory and practice. 2012. No. 11-1. P. 100 - 104 (in Russ.).
12. Morozov Yu. A. Specify the criteria of short-term health disorders // Ross. justice. 2000. No. 4. P. 50 (in Russ.).
13. Skoblikov P.A. Legislative initiative of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation: even closer to humanity, even further from justice // Criminology: yesterday, today, tomorrow. 2015. No. 4. P. 52 - 63 (in Russ.).
14. Skoblikov P.A. on measures to prevent the functioning of "shadow" justice in Russia // State and Law. 2002. No. 2. P. 5059 (in Russ.).
15. Skoblikov P.A. Bases and consequences of weakening of responsibility for economic crimes in modern Russia // Law. 2011. No. 9. P. 95 - 106 (in Russ.).
16. Russian Criminal Äaw. General and Special parts: Textbook: in 3 vols. / ed. N.A. Lopashenko. 2nd ed., revised and supplemented. Vol. 1. Common part. M., 2014. P. 55 (in Russ.).
17. Troitsky V.V. Encroachment as a category of Russian Criminal Law: dis. ... PhD in Law. Ryazan, 2004 (in Russ.).
18. Criminal Law of Russia. Special part: Textbook / ed. by F.R. Sungurov, M.V. Talan. M., 2012. P. 62 (in Russ.).
19. Falaleev M. Old men and robbers // Russ. newspaper. 2016. July 18 (in Russ.).
20. Shagaliev R.M. Responsible for the beating and torture of the Criminal Law of Russia and foreign countries: dis. ... PhD in Law. Kazan, 2011 (in Russ.).