1. David R. Basic legal systems of modernity / TRANS. with FR. V. A. Tumanova. M., 1988 (in Russ.).
2. Constitution of the people's Republic of China of December 4, 1982 // Constitution of the Asian States: in 3 vols. ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva. Vol. 3. Far East. Moscow, 2010. P. 226 (in Russ.).
3. Leger R. The Great legal systems of modernity. A comparative legal approach / trans-late with Fr. A.V. Gryadov. M., 2011 (in Russ.).
4. Marchenko M.N. Legal systems of the modern world: Textbook. M., 2016. P. 25, 111, 206, etc. (in Russ.)
5. Alder J. Constitutional and Administrative Law. 6-th ed. Palgrave Macmillan. N.Y., 2007. P. 51.
6. Burns B. Ancients and Moderns: The Emergence of Modern Constitutionalism // Burns B. Democracy and Constitution. Essays. Wash., 2006. P. 2.
7. Constitution of the Kingdom of Morocco. Rabat, 2011.
8. Constitution of the Arab Republic of Egypt. Cairo, 2015.
9. David R. Major legal systems of contemporary. Ð., 1964.
10. David R. Basic treaty of Civil Law compared: an introduction to the study of foreign law and the comparative method. P., 1950.
11. Highlights of the Development in Saudi Arabia. The Basic Law of Government. Ri-adh. á/ã. P. 92, 93.
12. The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Law / ed. by M. Reimann, R. Zimmermann. Oxford, 2008. P. 631.