1. Appeal, cassation, supervision: the novel procedure of the Russian Federation code of criminal procedure. The first results of the application: in 2 parts / under the total ed. N.A. Kolokolov. Part 1. M., 2015. P. 428 (in Russ.).
2. Vilkova T. Yu. Intersectoral principles of legal proceedings in the context of the concept of judicial law // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2017. No. 11 (33). P. 4144 (in Russ.).
3. Vilkova T. Yu. Principles of criminal proceedings in the system of principles of national law: General legal and intersectoral aspects. M., 2018. P. 43, 51 - 130 (in Russ.).
4. Vilkova T. Yu., Nasonov S.A. The principle of participation of citizens in the administration of justice in criminal proceedings. M., 2017. P. 142 (in Russ.).
5. Voskobitova L.A. Grounds for cancellation or change of sentence in the appellate instance // Lex Russica. 2012. No. 5. P. 977 (in Russ.).
6. Gromoshina N.A. Judicial reform: some assessments and suggestions // Actual problems of the Russian law. 2014. No. 12 (49). P. 2804, 2805 (in Russ.).
7. Davydov N.V. Several lectures on criminal procedure. 2nd ed. M., 1909. P. 46 (in Russ.).
8. Eliseev N.G. Constructive criticism of the Concept of the Civil procedure Code on the basis of a dynamic theory of law // Bulletin of economic justice of the Russian Federation. 2015. No. 8. P. 76 - 86 (in Russ.).
9. Zhuykov V.M. On some problems of development of procedural legislation and legislation on the judicial system // Journal of the Russian law. 2017. No. 8. P. 135 - 150 (in Russ.).
10. Nichiporenko T. Yu. Sole consideration by the judge of criminal cases: dis. ... PhD in Law. M., 1998. P. 17, 139 (in Russ.).
11. Panicheva A.I. Subject and limits of verification of decisions of the court of first instance in criminal cases on appeal // Judge. 2012. No. 12. P. 70 (in Russ.).
12. Panokin A.M. Violations of criminal procedure and (or) criminal laws, irreparable in the court of appeal // Legal problems of strengthening the Russian statehood. Part 79. Tomsk, 2018. P. 278285 (in Russ.).
13. Panokin A.M. The transfer of the court of appeal the case for a new trial in administrative, civil and criminal proceedings // Russian justice. 2018. No. 12. P. 5457 (in Russ.).
14. Potapenko S.V. From the concept of a single science of procedural law to the creation of a new "single" code of civil procedure // Russian justice. 2014. No. 9. P. 25 (in Russ.).
15. Sorokin M.S. Features of appeal proceedings: comparative analysis of civil and arbitration processes // Appeal: realities, trends and prospects: materials of the All-Russian interdepartmental scientific-practical Conference to the 75th anniversary of the Nizhny Novgorod regional court (Nizhny Novgorod, 24 - 25 October, 2013). M., 2013. P. 176 (in Russ.).
16. Strogovich M.S. Course of the Soviet criminal process. Vol. I. The main provisions of the science of the Soviet criminal process. M., 1968. P. 95 (in Russ.).
17. Uksusova E. New system of "legal coordinates". Appeal. Analysis of achievements and problems associated with the introduction of a new appeal in civil cases // New lawyer's newspaper. 2014. No. 21 (182). P. 12 (in Russ.).
18. Fadeeva E.I. Collegiality of the court in the course of judicial proceedings in criminal cases: dis. ... PhD in Law. Saransk, 2014. P. 155 (in Russ.).
19. Chebyshev-Dmitriev A. Russian criminal proceedings under judicial statutes November 20, 1864. St. Petersburg, 1875. P. 715 (in Russ.).
20. Cheltsov M.A. Soviet criminal process. 4th ed. M., 1962. P. 52 (in Russ.).