1. Alekseev P.V., Panin A.V. Philosophy: Textbook. M., 2005. (in Russ).
2. Apolsky E.A. Metatheory of dissertation state-legal doctrines: actualization of the problem // Territory of new opportunities. Herald of the Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service. Vol. 9. 2017. No. 1. P. 95 - 100 (in Russ).
3. Babichev I.V. System-structural approach to the study of legal structures (for example, municipal legal systems) // State and Law. 2009. No. 9. P. 27 - 37 (in Russ).
4. Berman G.J. Western tradition of law: the era of formation / transl. from English M., 1994 (in Russ).
5. Cooper N.S. The letter and spirit of the Russian Constitution: 20 years of experience in harmonization in the light of constitutional justice // Journal of Russian Law. 2013. No. 11. P. 5 - 17 (in Russ).
6. Brazgalov A.I. About some theoretical and methodological problems of legal science at the present stage // State and Law. 2004. No. 4. P. 17 - 22 (in Russ).
7. Vasiliev A.M. Legal categories. Methodological aspects of developing a system of categories of legal theory. M., 1976 (in Russ).
8. Vlasenko N.A. Methodological problems of the modern theory of law // Journal of Russian Law. 2019. No 4. P. 5 - 19 (in Russ).
9. Zhukov V.N. State. Law. Power: philosophy and sociology. M., 2015 (in Russ).
10. Zhukov V.N. Philosophy of Law: Textbook for universities. M., 2019 (in Russ).
11. Zorkin V.D. The Constitution is the legal vector of the development of Russia // Constitution of the Russian Federation: On the 25th anniversary of the adoption of the Basic Law: Text. Comments Alphabetical Index. M., 2018. P. 64 - 89 (in Russ).
12. Kaufman A. Philosophy of Law, theory of law, legal dogma // State and Law. 2019. No 5. P. 18 - 29 (in Russ).
13. Kleandrov M.I. On mentoscopy and other absolute evidence in criminal proceedings // State and Law. 2019. No 9. P. 7 - 16 (in Russ).
14. Kravets I.A. Constitutional law as a meta-industry: the role of the constitution and the foundations of the constitutional system in intersectoral harmonization // Constitutional and Municipal Law. 2017. No. 11. P. 3 - 8 (in Russ).
15. Kulikova T.V. The philosophy of the "border" in the context of humanitarian knowledge // Herald of Lobachevsky Nizhny Novgorod University. 2012. No. 1 (3). P. 47 - 54 (in Russ).
16. Kun T. The structure of scientific revolutions. M., 1977 (in Russ).
17. Levakin I.V. Modern Russian statehood: problems of the transition period // State and Law. 2003. No. 1. P. 5 - 12 (in Russ).
18. Leist O.E. The essence of law. Problems of theory and Philosophy of Law. M., 2002 (in Russ).
19. Martyshin O.V. Philosophy of Law: Textbook for Masters. M., 2017 (in Russ).
20. Metaphysics of law: materials of the interuniversity scientific methodological colloquium on the issues of methodology and methods of legal research / under the General ed. I.L. Chestnov. SPb., 2017 (in Russ).
21. Ozhegov S.I. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. M., 2009 (in Russ).
22. Protasov V.N. Some questions of legal metatheory // State and Law. 2009. No. 11. P. 85 - 89 (in Russ).
23. Radko T.N. Theory of state and law: Textbook. M., 2010. (in Russ).
24. Ritzer J. Modern sociological theories. 5th ed. SPb., 2002 (in Russ).
25. Savenkov A.N. The global crisis of modernity as the subject of a Philosophy of Law // State and Law. 2019. No 4. P. 5 - 19 (in Russ).
26. Dictionary of philosophical terms / scientific ed. V.G. Kuznetsov. M., 2014 (in Russ).
27. Raw V.M. History and methodology of legal science: Textbook. M., 2019 (in Russ).
28. The Philosophy of Law: lecture course: study guide: in 2 vols. Vol. 1 / ex. ed. M.N. Marchenko. M, 2018 (in Russ).
29. Cherdantsev A.F. Logical and linguistic phenomena in jurisprudence. M., 2012 (in Russ).
30. Chukin S.G. Reflections on the book of S.A. Bochkareva “Philosophy of Criminal Law: posing a question. M.: Norma, 2019. 442 p.”// State and Law. 2019. No 10. P. 43 - 48 (in Russ).
31. Shakhanov V.V. “Horizontal” and “vertical” structuring of the elements of the legal system as a reflection of its phenomenality (on the issue of the conceptual series of legal categories) // Legal policy and legal life. 2019. No 2 (75). P. 114 - 119 (in Russ).
32. Shakhanov V.V. To the question of the name of the group of legal phenomena that have the prefix "meta" // Scientific works. Russian Academy of Law Sciences. Issue 19. M., 2019. P. 120 - 124 (in Russ).
33. Shakhanov V.V. Metaphenomena in law: purpose, allocation criteria, risks of use // Journal of Russian Law. 2019. No 12. P. 30 - 37 (in Russ).
34. Shakhanov V.V. Risks of using metaphenomes in law // Legal Technique. 2019. No 13. P. 392 - 395 (in Russ).