THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING, REVIEWING AND PUBLICATION OF ARTICLES IN THE JOURNAL "STATE AND LAW"
The article must have convincing evidence for its conclusions; to be new; to be of interest not only for scientists in the area, but also to researchers in other related disciplines.
The editorial Board and the editorial Board of the journal "State and Law" review article, the volume of which does not exceed 20 pages (1 quire, or about 40 thousand characters). In coordination with the leadership of the magazine articles can be taken and larger.
In a separate file located information about the author:
surname, name and patronymic of author (co-author);
academic degree or academic title (if any);
place of work or study (full name of the institution or University and its address);
contact information (address, phone, e-mail).
The author must be noted that article is for the journal "State and law". Not considered material sent to several media outlets in case of submitting the manuscript to other publications in the future, the author will not be taken into consideration.
Post-graduate students, applicants submit the articles only with the review of the supervisor of the relevant scientific institutions or University indicating his / her position, scientific degree and scientific title, as well as e-mail and phone.
Articles submitted from students that are not captured or considered.
The fee for publication of articles in the journal is not charged.
Manuscripts will not be returned.
A summary of the materials published in the journal, is placed in Russian and English languages on the website: www.igpran.ru (11 2013) and in the Scientific electronic library online: http://elibrary.ru (2010).
We remind you of the requirements for the articles submitted for publication.
1. The articles are sent online through the website of the publishing house "Science": http://www.naukaran.com
2. Text format:
style – Times New Roman;
line spacing - 1.5;
the text font size - 14, footnote 10.
top - 2 cm, bottom - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1 cm.
4. Abstract - no less than 65 words, key words - 10 (line spacing - 1.0, font size - 12, italics).
5. Pay attention to the quotation marks – "...". If the phrase or word inside the quotes, you should issue this way: "..."..."...".
6. The numbering of the footnotes pages through and through.
7. Pages should be numbered.
8. The article volume should not exceed 20 pages of information about scientific conferences - 25, scientific reports - 12, review 8 pages. Articles of post-graduate students should be approximately 8-12 pages.
9. The author should specify at the end of the article, that the text of the article (quotes, figures, footnotes) proofread and checked.The author must be signed by the first copy of the article indicating that the text of the article (quotes, figures, footnotes) proofread and checked. For the reliability and accuracy of the data provided in the materials, the responsibility of the authors.
10. The author before submitting the manuscript to the journal should carefully check the spelling, and the spelling of relevant legal terms.
11. Illustrative material should be submitted in tiff, eps. It is not advisable to use files in jpg format. Every scanned image should be with minimum resolution of 300 dpi for tones from-still images and 600 dpi for line art images (graphs, Taba post office). With further scaling of images of more than 20% scan resolution increases proportionally.
If the work is done in Corel Draw, it is desirable to provide two variants: native and exported. If your image contains only vector objects, then export to Adobe Illustrator (.ai) with the following settings:
• version 10.0
• Destination - Macintosh
• Export text as - Curver
• All check boxes.
If the file has bitmap objects, then export to TIFF (300 dpi) and its associated bitmap separate FAI Lamy.
If You are unsure of the quality of the scanned or made of material, it is better to provide the original.
If you can not provide the original, you must present the accompanying note on not claims to quality from still images.
Illustrations inserted in WORD are not originals, should be submitted as separate files.
12. After sending the article online, the author sends a license agreement on granting the right to use the article in a scientific journal in Russian, the founder (co-founder) of which is the Russian Academy of Sciences, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the Contract can be downloaded from the website of the publishing house "Nauka": http://www.naukaran.com
13. In the case of non-compliance of this regulation on design of articles (review, reviews) the editors reserve the right not to consider it.
1. The publication provides a review of all submitted materials, appropriate to her subjects, for their expert evaluation. The articles are reviewed in the mandatory members of the editorial Board of the journal, who are acknowledged experts on the subject of the reviewed materials and have in the past 3 years publications on the subject of the reviewed article.
2. Member of the editorial Board, which the supervisor of the author or employee of the Department where the author works, cannot act as a reviewer.
3. The main purpose of the review is to provide a well-reasoned editorial information for making decisions about the publication of the material. Positive review must contain recommendations to the authors to improve the article. The negative review should indicate that the authors the weaknesses of the manuscript to the authors whose work is rejected, understood what was the solution.
4. The editorial office in case of acceptance or rejection of articles for publication to inform authors of the decision of the editorial Board of the journal.
5. The editors reserve the right not to provide the author information about the reviewer.
6. Reviews are kept in editorial office for 5 years.
7. The editors send the authors copies of the reviews or a reasoned refusal, and shall also send copies of reviews to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation in the event of receipt of the request.
The authors whose articles are approved and accepted for publication, send by e-mail: email@example.com the contract for the transfer of the exclusive right to a scientific article. The contract can be downloaded from the website of the publishing house "Science". http://www.naukaran.com
The articles sent to authors for revision must be returned to the editor in the recommended period with the modifications and corrections in the text by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org c note: article after revision.Articles whose authors did not eliminate the constructive comments of the reviewer, not be accepted for publication.
The final decision about the date of the article publication is taken routinely in the process of formation of the contents of the next room and approved by the chief editor or his Vice-Editor-in-Chief.
Papers not accepted for publication cannot be returned.
Information on the status of the article (the editorial staff, the timing of consideration by the editorial Board, publication) may be obtained by e-mail: email@example.com
Electronic files of articles (reprints) after their publication in the journal shall be sent to the authors at the indicated e-mail in PDF format and can be read using the freely distributable Acrobat Reader.
It should be noted that obtained by the authors an electronic version may be used by them only for personal scientific purposes (lectures, discussions, further developments, etc.). Link to the original publication are required. All demands from third parties for the use of this work should be addressed to the publisher (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition, please note that, as the expelled article has already been submitted for printing, fixes for entering them in the text of the article will not be accepted. If necessary, authors may contact the editorial office with a request for publication "Amendments".
For questions related to reprints of articles, please contact the head of the editorial office Veronica Zhukovskaya e-mail: email@example.com